Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Fayose Set To Pay April Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Set To Pay April Salary (1013 Views)

Gov. Fayose Set To Leave PDP - DETAILS / PHOTOS: Gov. Fayose Set Up Water Project At Igbara Odo Ekiti / Fayose Set To Probe Fayemi Over Alleged N4.1billion Diversion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by ostopsmich(m): 1:34am On May 11, 2015
Ekiti Govt begins workers verification on Tuesday, Payment of April salary from Wednesday
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/ekiti-govt-begins-workers-verification-on-tuesday-payment-of-april-salary-from-wednesday/
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by Nobody: 1:52am On May 11, 2015
BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by apeoyemojo: 2:03am On May 11, 2015
Fayose is currently Nigeria's best governor. His people love him to death and that's what matters. The opinion of thousands of Tinubu's agents on Nairaland who are constantly hating on Fayose counts for nothing. You hate a man who pays salaries promptly but eulogize people who starve their states civil servants for 13 months. Nigerians are Nigeri's problem!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by Nobody: 2:17am On May 11, 2015
Fayose my man, just do your work and ignore them pessimists undecided

Robot Temitemi, give me key F grin
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by Jibreen4u(m): 3:03am On May 11, 2015
You work ur tail off but wnt get paid... It's not funny
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by praxisnetworks: 5:38am On May 11, 2015
Fayose is using delay tactics ....verfication that will last weeks... grin grin
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by ostopsmich(m): 6:11am On May 11, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Fayose is using delay tactics ....verfication that will last weeks... grin grin
He is using delay tactics? But he will still pay them abi...tell osun workers this if they wouldn't be happy, tell me one state in Nigeria that has paid march salary talk more of April
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by praxisnetworks: 6:16am On May 11, 2015
kastina....learn to read. Not my job to educate you.

ostopsmich:

He is using delay tactics? But he will still pay them abi...tell osun workers this if they wouldn't be happy, tell me one state in Nigeria that has paid march salary talk more of April
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by Nobody: 6:27am On May 11, 2015
apeoyemojo:
Fayose is currently Nigeria's best governor. His people love him to death and that's what matters. The opinion of thousands of Tinubu's agents on Nairaland who are constantly hating on Fayose counts for nothing. You hate a man who pays salaries promptly but eulogize people who starve their states civil servants for 13 months. Nigerians are Nigeri's problem!

No mind them brainwashed followers..
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by Nobody: 6:29am On May 11, 2015
Nigeria most controversial thug
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by modath(f): 6:37am On May 11, 2015
ostopsmich:

Have people ever wondered why of all states with paltry federal allocation and practically non existent IGR Fayose finds it easy to pay salaries?

I won't play hide and seek with the info, Jona "helps" him with funds that the state ordinarily shouldn't have access to in order to score points with the APC, and almost all goes into salaries/emoluments in order to stay on the good side of the state workers ; who constitute about 60% of the votiing population since Fayemi's/APC undoing was the state civil servants dislike of his policies.

unfortunately, the "help" has stopped with jona's loss and this "verification" is a subtle bid for time.

Already, the people are tired of his ways but they dare not publicly dissent cos he brooks no opposition,since ekiti villages and towns are small and its very easy to fish out dissenters and deal with them appropiately.. and his leadership style of carrots and sticks ensures everyone stays in line.

Kindly bookmark this post and revisit it in june/july when the ekiti real situation publicly unravels.
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by Nobody: 6:45am On May 11, 2015
What's d Big deal?? April salary has been paid by many other states.. Despite the fact that he is still getting looted fund and revenue from GEJ govt he has no choice compare to Osun state dats d meagre.. That barbaric and garrulous gov must be compelled to reliquish d post.. He his a disgrace to d people of ekiti state and to all d professors who allowed mediocrity to rule over them..
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by Medley(m): 7:08am On May 11, 2015
hate or love him,though he has his flaws; he puts the welfare of his people first,and ensures that Ekiti people never regret voting him. APC will hardly have a way in that state. Most of their governors are owing more than six months salary
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by ostopsmich(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2015
praxisnetworks:
kastina....learn to read. Not my job to educate you.

Lol...I don't know you are from katsina...hahahaha
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by ostopsmich(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2015
CMSbrands:
What's d Big deal?? April salary has been paid by many other states.. Despite the fact that he is still getting looted fund and revenue from GEJ govt he has no choice compare to Osun state dats d meagre.. That barbaric and garrulous gov must be compelled to reliquish d post.. He his a disgrace to d people of ekiti state and to all d professors who allowed mediocrity to rule over them..
I don't know that fayose is GEJ's brother that he is the only one enjoying the looted funds as claimed by you...am very sure you are from osun state, so ekiti allocation is more than that of osun abi, u better go get your findings right b4 u coming on here to vomit rubbish
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by ostopsmich(m): 9:18am On May 11, 2015
modath:

Have people ever wondered why of all states with paltry federal allocation and practically non existent IGR Fayose finds it easy to pay salaries?

I won't play hide and seek with the info, Jona "helps" him with funds that the state ordinarily shouldn't have access to in order to score points with the APC, and almost all goes into salaries/emoluments in order to stay on the good side of the state workers ; who constitute about 60% of the votiing population since Fayemi's/APC undoing was the state civil servants dislike of his policies.

unfortunately, the "help" has stopped with jona's loss and this "verification" is a subtle bid for time.

Already, the people are tired of his ways but they dare not publicly dissent cos he brooks no opposition,since ekiti villages and towns are small and its very easy to fish out dissenters and deal with them appropiately.. and his leadership style of carrots and sticks ensures everyone stays in line.

Kindly bookmark this post and revisit it in june/july when the ekiti real situation publicly unravels.

My first question for you is, please which state are you from?
Re: Fayose Set To Pay April Salary by modath(f): 9:57am On May 11, 2015
ostopsmich:

My first question for you is, please which state are you from?

Never mind bros, let's just play the waiting game, june/july is weeks away.

(1) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife,caption Buhari's Expression / President Obama Have Only $1,000 In Bank While Clintons Earn $30m Speaking. / How We Tackled Cabals In Oil Industry – Diezani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.