Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? (56801 Views)

Where Can Men Meet Decent Ladies? / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Why Do Ladies Cheat Even After Getting Their "Dream" Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by martius101(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2015
holyokoto:
The two ladies are YOLOBA

LWKMD
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by RiffRaff: 3:46pm On May 11, 2015
The truth is: The Nigerian ecconomy is a major factor.
1. There are very low jobs.. The ones that are employed sef are underemployed & underpaid.
2. Most boys are still living in their parents house in their late 20's, plenty in their 30's sef.
Marriage is the last thing on their mind as they are struggling to survive & make ends meet.

The ladies that wants marriage will want a guy that is set. Living on his own, good job & can foot bills as the head of the house.
The reality of this age is: Man & Woman should put their resources together. Get an apartment, fund a wedding, buy a car.. U get the idea. It helps.

Funny, i know a guys in their early 30's. They dont seem to be bothered about not being married at all. When we get together, our talk is on how to make more money & not drown in this hostile Nigerian Economy. Maybe its time for the Female folks to stop looking at marriage as the "ultimate achivement"

27 Likes

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by dechandel(f): 3:46pm On May 11, 2015
wendieposh:
Best advice so far...............

smiley smiley
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by nnamdibig(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2015
The good girls believes they are the best and deserve the best therefore waiting for that "pilot, engineers and doctors that will come and take them to Dubai for honeymoon(which may never happen) while the so called bad girls settles for any guy they feel they can roll with provided he is independent

6 Likes

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by heaven2015(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Created he male and female, and at the appointed time he's going to bring them together. [b][/b]
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Everydaeguy(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2015
bizmogul:
I have a couple of female friends who have gotten to the " age of marriage" like they say. Between the age range of 28 - 30. Now, these chics as far as I know them are not miscreants ( you know like the kongo aso girls that sleep around). I am not saying they have not done or they don't do but they are good chics. Two weeks ago, I had a discussion with one of them and she practically broke down in tears.

Why can't I get a husband? All my friends are getting married; the annoying thing is that most of these friends of mine I know how they live their dirty lives. I am just here being the good girl, going to Church and at the end of the day, I end up with a guy that doesn't appreciate me. Why are you guys like this? I am tired, she yelled emotionally!

Now, that's just one of them and the other who said she was tired of being a good girl and doing all that relationship kind of thing, she just needs to man who would come to her and just say " let's get married"... I can go on and on with their stories but I was just thinking...

There are lots of ladies out there looking for husbands and it's crazy for these because Men now take advantage of their condition. Some guys even go as far as promising them marriage just to get the cookies. Guys sha! I was wondering, is it that these chics are not doing something they ought to be doing? Is it that they don't position themselves to get the exact kind of guys that they want in their life? Or is it that they have behavioral issues or something? But so far I know, they are good people.

When ladies get to this " age of marriage" period, it seems like they put themselves under intense pressure. Like when they see their friends getting married and family and friends asking " when are you getting married?" it makes them want to jump into any man and I tell you, a brother can see through desperation somehow! I think ladies should try as much as they can not to give into this pressure, maybe they should focus on doing something else, get involved in a Church project, activities, join a group, develop themselves further and in the course of this they could find the man of their dreams.

I really don't know, but what do you think?
getting doesn't depend on how decent,indecent,good or bad you are,I've come to realise that the so called indecent girls are the one getting married every saturday while the decent ones end up only in relationship level,for me I think the indecent ones are just living their real life,they aint faking it,and they dnt care if a suitor comes or not,those things dnt border them,u see them living their life to the fullest,but this supposed decent girls,like 80percnt of them r jst like that cux they think that time isn't on their side anymore and out of desperation they get to put on a false behaviour which if they eventually get married,they would make the man regret ever voicing out his proposal to them...m nt saying they shld be bad or sumfin,all m sayin is wen u take ur mind off somtin u need,u c dat thing running after u,buh weneva u keep exhibiting desperation any guy dat comes near u will turn to usain bolt in no distant time..

3 Likes

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by lastmessenger: 3:49pm On May 11, 2015
lolaredvelvet:
Being "good" is not enough these days.. you gotta be sharp. Have a life apart from church activities with your fellow single ladies... and for the love of God, stop being boring!!

But as the bible says, the race isn't always to the swift. Its a matter of time, chance, wisdom and luck.
Lol... For the love of God stop being boring.

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by clemz88(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2015
dharay88:
wait 4d person, and b patient...
Even if its 10yrs... cry
u want person to commit suicide
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by pretty050(f): 3:50pm On May 11, 2015
Time and chance happen..................

2 Likes

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by batlati(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2015
Nature select the fittest

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by chike4: 3:52pm On May 11, 2015
NL, everytime marry marry, whenever the issue of late marriage comes up,it seems as a deliberate move to damage the psyche of many single ladies, both its for everyone, both male and female, afterall, a japaneese man married his pillow

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by adconline(m): 3:52pm On May 11, 2015
There is no ripe age for marriage.. I once dated a-30 yr old who behaved like a crybaby.. Even though she uses a foucked up Chinese phone, u get her a Samsung, she would still complain that the color is not as white as her friend's..
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Raysly(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2015
If they can think deep down I'm sure they will see reasons why guys ain't taking them serious, I was dated a girl which I thought I would have got married to but unfortunately she wasn't giving me the qualities I need in a woman.
I'm the type that loves slim women but she later started getting fat I have called her several times talk to her about it she wouldn't listen I just have to let her go weather you like it or not guys have something that attract them to a woman when the woman stop doing those things thats when the problem comes,
It might be as little as u think it is but there's more to it.
Study your man know what he wants talk to him and have a concrete agreement
My opinion smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by olenime(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2015
We are here now? Whr d. Hell. Are d gals
They should bring the moni, nd let get mrried
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Braggante(m): 3:53pm On May 11, 2015
The truth of the matter is many good girls let the good guys go believing there are better guys for them. A bad girl gets a good guy, recognizes and appreciates him.

Many other reasons why women are single at marriagable age. They rarely look at the heart. All they care about is his looks, packaging etc. Does he go to church, is he a worker, what job does he do, is he God fearing and all those trifling matters, properly described as high standards. Not that these are not important, they are just not essential qualities of a good man.
Also the time when these girls should make themselves available, they are either too busy with work, church or academics, or too tied to their parents. And they play hard to get at such crucial times. As u know, men dont have expiry dates, women do.

Also a girl can be good, but can she be a good wife? Is she arrogant, materialistic, too demanding and basically a spoilt brat? Is she being too intelligent for her good? Many factors scare guys off. For instance, If shes single and drives to and from work, she should park the car and spend some time in BRTs. Fancy cars dont usually attract suitors.
You will find them in church, when they are not 'married to Jesus', they are praying for husbands. While their mates met their dream husbands in parties.

Ladies, not all husband materials will pray like pastor Oyedepo, look like denzel washington and be rich, some good guys are in BRTs, will look like Jay Z and will eventually make u happy in life

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by socrateez(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2015
Life is a paradox with many unpredictable variables. Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. Some people marry early and die early, some don't get who to marry and live long. While you are despondent because you're single, remember your friends who are dead.

Your attitude to life depends on your interpretation of what life throws at you, but your best bet is to give it a positive interpretation. Look around you, you will see people who are praying for what you despise. So, lift up your spirit, be hopeful and dance; one day you will sink into oblivion so, while you pray and trust Him for today, also thank God for your life.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by 4q: 3:54pm On May 11, 2015
Like all desired to be rich, but not all will be rich. The same goes for marriage.

Scarcity of husband is directly proportional to the unemployment level in the country divided by the meager salary being paid to those already in employment

2 Likes

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Moana(f): 3:57pm On May 11, 2015
I don reach 43 and my own husband has not come to marry me yet cry

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by femi4: 3:57pm On May 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Everything in life is by GRACE...
first time I will not see Gej/fayose in your post

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by jobsat34(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2015
bizmogul:

i think they shud really make themselves available/presentable and even socialize more..
there are guyz out there that wud love to meet them but might be thinking they are engaged already, while they (the ladies) being a devoted christian, those guyz wudnt want to open up to them, with the mind that they wudnt want to double date..

meanwhile i m not saying they shud backslide, but i think they shud limit their church activities a bit.. they should also limit their holy holy routine.. (work-house-church-house-sleep).. they shud try and socialize a little, crack joke, and be opened... the moment their secret admirer sees them with just one guy playing with them openly, they will surely come out of their shell...
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by UncleJudax(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2015
The economy is bad...even terrible.
There are equally a good number of guys that would like to marry, but are financially disabled.

The situation is awful, but ladies should improve themselves and loosen their rigidity; most of them keep looking and waiting for the already-made, dream husbands, like those in this article.

Ladies should start looking forward to building homes with their spouses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by jazinogold(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2015
socrateez:
Life is a paradox with many unpredictable variables. Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. Some people marry early and die early, some don't get who to marry and live long. While you are despondent because you're single, remember your friends who are dead.

Your attitude to life depends on your interpretation of what life throws at you, but your best bet is to give it a positive interpretation. Look around you, you will see people who are praying for what you despise. So, lift up your spirit, be hopeful and dance; one day you will sink into oblivion so, while you pray and trust Him for today, also thank God for your life.
hmmm Socratic dictum

2 Likes

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by thecommunist(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2015
bizmogul:
I have a couple of female friends who have gotten to the " age of marriage" like they say. Between the age range of 28 - 30. Now, these chics as far as I know them are not miscreants ( you know like the kongo aso girls that sleep around). I am not saying they have not done or they don't do but they are good chics. Two weeks ago, I had a discussion with one of them and she practically broke down in tears.

Why can't I get a husband? All my friends are getting married; the annoying thing is that most of these friends of mine I know how they live their dirty lives. I am just here being the good girl, going to Church and at the end of the day, I end up with a guy that doesn't appreciate me. Why are you guys like this? I am tired, she yelled emotionally!

Now, that's just one of them and the other who said she was tired of being a good girl and doing all that relationship kind of thing, she just needs to man who would come to her and just say " let's get married"... I can go on and on with their stories but I was just thinking...

There are lots of ladies out there looking for husbands and it's crazy for these because Men now take advantage of their condition. Some guys even go as far as promising them marriage just to get the cookies. Guys sha! I was wondering, is it that these chics are not doing something they ought to be doing? Is it that they don't position themselves to get the exact kind of guys that they want in their life? Or is it that they have behavioral issues or something? But so far I know, they are good people.

When ladies get to this " age of marriage" period, it seems like they put themselves under intense pressure. Like when they see their friends getting married and family and friends asking " when are you getting married?" it makes them want to jump into any man and I tell you, a brother can see through desperation somehow! I think ladies should try as much as they can not to give into this pressure, maybe they should focus on doing something else, get involved in a Church project, activities, join a group, develop themselves further and in the course of this they could find the man of their dreams.

if you are unmarried, i suggest you marry one of them, that way you have reduced their number by one.

4 Likes

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by abbey621(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2015
Raysly:
If they can think deep down I'm sure they will see reasons why guys ain't taking them serious, I was dated a girl which I thought I would have got married to but unfortunately she wasn't giving me the qualities I need in a woman.
I'm the type that loves slim women but she later started getting fat I have called her several times talk to her about it she wouldn't listen I just have to let her go weather you like it or not guys have something that attract them to a woman when the woman stop doing those things thats when the problem comes,
It might be as little as u think it is but there's more to it.
Study your man know what he wants talk to him and have a concrete agreement
My opinion smiley

Seriously how old are you? Can you guarantee if you marry a slim girl now that in 10 to 15 years she won't get fat? Out of all the qualities of a good woman, weight is only your concern? SMH

11 Likes

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by thecommunist(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2015
Moana:
I don reach 43 and my own husband has not come to marry me yet cry
i don reach 34, will you be my wife?
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Moana(f): 4:05pm On May 11, 2015
thecommunist:
i don reach 34, will you be my wife?
grin oya come marry me my pikin husband
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Esdb3: 4:06pm On May 11, 2015
bizmogul:

The thing op is they are being good to get husbands not because they want to be good and if they are not........ Then the problem is that they act good till the guy dates them, then they probably become freaky especially in bed, which takes the guy aback since they seemed harmless before dating...

When a guy sees a good girl he makes the mistake of thinking she is innocent and knows nothing which is wrong. When they start dating and she starts doing things they didn't believe the gentle girl can do, they take it that she is pretentious.

And they have done the deed and have not married and you are saying they are good? That is another problem. When the dude doesn't meet her a virgin he thinks her a pretentious girl.... Ask them how they lost their virginity, you should discover their problem from there.

2 Likes

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by wisdom77: 4:10pm On May 11, 2015
Signs of the Endtime, Isaiah 4 vs 1
Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2015
DESPERATION

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by rita25(f): 4:10pm On May 11, 2015
the truth is different factors are responsible ranging from lifestyle to packaging to mannerism to desperation to been choosy just name it....some girls have so rocked life and wen their clock is gwtting late they hit the church...some are looking for made men,some are busy eating ise ewu and pepper soup from joint to joint and cant cook, some have high standards and married to their careers some are even lesbian.....the truth is every woman has a man but some just dont accomodate their mister right busy frolicking with mr left am glad i stood the test of time with my bobo nw my husband...he had nothing but i stayed now am proudly mrs...... i bless God and i did not donate my womb to abortion so i have beautiful kids a boy and girl at age 29........its all boils down to Gods Grace.....na GODWIN kiss

16 Likes

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by thecommunist(m): 4:11pm On May 11, 2015
Moana:
grin oya come marry me my pikin husband
i hope bride price will not be in millions...i never roof my house ooo

1 Like

Re: How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? by Gofwane(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2015
Thunder go fire any useless clown wey comes to this thread to advertise for any yeye miss nairaland here.

Especially those p***y punk a** niggas aka women wrapper...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / Pls What Are D Advanges & Disadvantage Of Licking Pussy & Sucking Dick? +18 Only / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.