Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,720 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting (102160 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Court Adjourns Forgery Case Against Saraki, Ekweremadu To June 1 / London Judge Adjourns Ibori’s Case To June 6, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by NZEGWUAGU(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2015
Guys Biafra the land of the rising SUN is here. Long live the frontliners in the battle to emancipate us from slavery. Long Live the Republic of Biafra!!!

8 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 11:26am On May 11, 2015
[size=18pt]America's Project Break Up Nigeria is on track.

Igbos are not clamouring for Biafra, yet UN (America) are promoting the idea of Biafra to give them an excuse to break up Nigeria.

Do not be deceived, the same external enemy (America and agents of America) that want to break up Nigeria are on NL posting tribalistic comments an calling for Biafra, when they may not even be black , talk less African.

See how Biafra is written in capitials because the writer is not sure whether or not Biafra is an acronym
[/size]

What can you do to scuttle their plans? -start dropping your ideas.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by eagleeye2: 11:26am On May 11, 2015
Deputy Chairman of the organisation, Dr. Dozie Ikedife, disclosed this to Daily Sun in Nnewi at the weekend. He said a delegation of the pro- Biafrans would be leaving Nigeria for the June meeting as soon as the group raised logistics for the trip.

. @The bolded, it should be leaving Biafra. God Bless Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 11:27am On May 11, 2015
Demburrows:
If Nigeria divides it won't be rosy for south west, how do we finance exploitation and importation of crude when we can't pay civil servents. The best is to go on diplomacy with biafrans.

God forbid! Even if diplomatic talks should hold between SW and Biafra, the venue for such discussion would be in the lagoon and the SW delegates will have to be in the venue first!

1 Like

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by link2jude(m): 11:27am On May 11, 2015
I keep asking; what's the big deal letting these Igbos go their way sef

The only reason I see is that they occupy Nigerian land but that not withstanding, they have always existed before Nigeria came into existence. Please let us allow these Igbos go their separate way, Nigeria shall survive without them.

14 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by dunkem21(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by hansbad: 11:28am On May 11, 2015
One Nigeria friends
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by juman(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2015
link2jude:
I keep asking; what's the big deal letting these Igbos go their way sef

The only reason I see is that they occupy Nigerian land but that not withstanding, they have always existed before Nigeria came into existence. Please let us allow these Igbos go their separate way, Nigeria shall survive without them.

Abi, nigeria should let them go. grin

3 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by freeborn76(m): 11:28am On May 11, 2015
chernest2002:
Biafra my dream home

The day Biafra is declared will be the happiest day of my life! I can't wait for these bigotted bunch of drug peddlers to buzz off. angry angry angry angry angry

11 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 11:28am On May 11, 2015
mike404:
ANY SOUTH WESTERNER WHO IS BATTLING WITH HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SHOULD AVOID THIS THREAD
BEWARE!
BEWARNED!!
DON'T FALL A VICTIM OF CARDIAC ARREST
yes oooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by arinze151: 11:28am On May 11, 2015
Biafra the land of the rising sun..... USB

6 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 11:29am On May 11, 2015
OK
Eshinwaju:
wonderful news......let them have Biafra....... grin...just leave SS out of it..... cheesy

We have some of our people in the SS.
Mind you bro, the Igbo man that led the "Igbo coup" which led to Biafran-Nigeria war was from the SS.

As much as we wont force anybody to answer Biafra, please dont stop those who want to answer!

I wish you well

26 Likes 2 Shares

I can't wait for biafra to be realised

//I pray 'God it comes soooner grin

5 Likes

hansbad:
One Nigeria friends
u and who....? sad

9 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Samneer: 11:30am On May 11, 2015
waternogatenemy:
My beloved Ndiigbo, I am not know to write long epistle to waste my time and your time when we can discuss directly the issue on ground.

It has come to my attention that APC and the Hausa-Fulani born to rule, along side their slaves are dangling the Office of Senate President in the face of the Igbo Nation. This, I find to be very funny.

At no time, did they ever intend to allow the Igbos any participation in the mainstream political process should APC emerge victorious. APC and the Hausa Fulani are bitter becos for the first time since the end of Biafra War, Igbos and the Niger Delta united and spoke with one voice.

The APC having attained the status of ruling party can no longer make unguarded comments hence the implied-repeal(offer with an injunction) approach is adopted. If Ngige had won the Senate, they would have voted overwhelmingly for a middle belt member of the Senate to emerge the Senate President.

APC has an agenda to capitalise on their recent victory in the Presidential election to win the State Government election in the South/South and South East. This win would mean business as usual, as their will be little or no resistance to Hausa Fulani domination of South South resources.

It is our duty and responsibility to resist every attempt to be held political prisoners and captive in Nigeria. It is our right as contributing members of Nigeria to occupy the seat of Presidency. It is our privilege to demand our fair share of federal projects and allocation and it is our prerogative to opt-out of the Nigeria Union, after a United Nations Referendum on membership of Nigeria or Separation from Nigeria.

We have the power and the decision is ours. It must not be business as usual, with the Hausa Fulani plundering our resources in the south in cohort with their slave.

God bless u all for your time. Igbo Kwenu!

Adeyinka Grandson?

2 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Idrismusty97(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2015
Asari Dokubo for president of Biafra.
Sai Asari! cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by Nobody: 11:31am On May 11, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
u and who....? sad
no mind the scumm bag.
Chukwugekwu:
u and who....? sad
no mind the scumm bag.
Chukwugekwu:
u and who....? sad
no mind the scumm bag.
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by muh4lyf(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2015
Demburrows:
If Nigeria divides it won't be rosy for south west, how do we finance exploitation and importation of crude when we can't pay civil servents. The best is to go on diplomacy with biafrans.
ASE! ASE! ASE!
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by shamecurls(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2015
Am going to be a Landlord with 10 houses in Lagos very soon. grin grin grin Biafra must finally come to stay

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by omo17(m): 11:33am On May 11, 2015
Allee90:
We the Almajiris in the north wish to congratulate all igbos on this development. Igbos shuld work hard om this because as far Nigeria is concern, an average northerner will NEVER an igbo man as the president of Nigeria. Long live the biafran republic of fraudsters, armed robbers, prostitution, drug pushers, kidnappers etc etc etc
Gbam

4 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by megacity: 11:34am On May 11, 2015
Nigeria must allow a referendum to hold to determine the future of Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by iidibaraya(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2015
en UN cannot think of given u a Biafaran nation cos that will bring a lot of sabotage and lost of life to Nigerian citizen, mah hint here is that let us be one [b][/b]Nigeria and thing of moving her forward, they said war is ill wind that blow nobody any good- a word is enough for a wised if u are one then there u go shocked
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by B69U: 11:35am On May 11, 2015
Like play, like play the process for disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria has started, everybody thought it will be war and boko haram, no it will be legitimate and instructed by the people who had earlier predicted the break up, through the UN.

Let us see if all the hate will stop once everybody stay their own.

8 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by brownlord: 11:35am On May 11, 2015
Today you want biafra tomorrow you cry of been marginalized and your region need to produce the president.

Make i no just talk wetin dey my mind because of my ibo girl friend.

But seriously, Igbos need to sitdown and decide on what they want.

Not scream biafra when it's convenient for you only to shout marginalization tomorrow.

Reasons i said, it's possible for a Cameroonian to be president of Nigeria than an igbo man. #fact

Meanwhile 1914 was a fraud and that bastarrd, foolish, useless and criminal son of Lugard will know no peace in hell fire.

8 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by iidibaraya(m): 11:35am On May 11, 2015
Even UN cannot think of given u a Biafaran nation cos that will bring a lot of sabotage and lost of life to Nigerian citizen, mah hint here is that let us be one [b][/b]Nigeria and thing of moving her forward, they said war is ill wind that blow nobody any good- a word is enough for a wised if u are one then there u go shocked
Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by rummmy: 11:36am On May 11, 2015
Inkman:

Yes oo.. Some people never seem to learn from other people's experience in similar situations..

Look at the world youngest country, South Sudan for instance, they've been at war with themselves since they seceded..

But sudan has been growing from strength to strength
bro pls expantiate this growth in sudan..have care to check their economy since the exit of south sudan?u don't knw wht u are say so pls shut the door of ur mouth..BIAFRE have come to stay...just a litle time...Bleep Naija area

10 Likes

Re: UN Invites BIAFRA Group To June Meeting by xmich(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2015
synergycom19:
Lie,where is the letter of invitation?419 group

Oga Thom i hail oohgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / APC Matters In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.