Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

TAN Boss Ifeanyi Uba Denies Assassination Attempt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / TAN Boss Ifeanyi Uba Denies Assassination Attempt (521 Views)

Wife Of Peter Agi Escapes Assassination Attempt In Calabar. Photos / Emmanuel Igbeng's Assassination Sparks Cult War In Calabar, Many Killed / There Was No Assassination Attempt On Me – Ifeanyi Ubah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TAN Boss Ifeanyi Uba Denies Assassination Attempt by tboynaija: 9:36am On May 11, 2015
Ifeanyi Uba
The Founder and Chief Executive Officer of
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN),
Ifeanyi Ubah, has refuted the report of an
assassination attempt on him and the alleged
killing of his aide in the process.
The former Anambra governorship aspirant noted
that contrary to the report, he was not in Abuja
but Taraba where he watched his football club,
Ifeanyi Ubah FC in action, stressing that he is
hale and hearty.
“Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah is hale and hearty. He was in
Taraba just yesterday as he went to watch his
football club, Ifeanyi Ubah FC. He is in high spirit
and enjoying himself. He was even interviewed by
the AIT crew on ground at the stadium.
The story is not true and should be disregarded. I
spoke with him just now and he has asked me to
make these clarifications,” said a reliable source.
Recall that early this morning, news of an
assassination attempt on the life of Ifeanyi Ubah
was all over social media. Source Vanguard news.
Re: TAN Boss Ifeanyi Uba Denies Assassination Attempt by ijustdey: 9:47am On May 11, 2015
He denied it

Even did carried it.......
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/11/there-was-no-assassination-attempt-on-me-ifeanyi-ubah/

Cc lalasticlala....... Maybe you need to modify the thread on FP
Re: TAN Boss Ifeanyi Uba Denies Assassination Attempt by lalasticlala(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2015
ijustdey:
He denied it

Even did carried it.......
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/11/there-was-no-assassination-attempt-on-me-ifeanyi-ubah/

Cc lalasticlala....... Maybe you need to modify the thread on FP

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Compensation Claim Made In America After The Television On A United Airlines Fl / Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Car Theft , It Involves Sexy Ladies / Rev. Sortor(86yr Old Kidnapped Missionary) Returns To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.