Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? (4220 Views)

"Ebube Nwagbo, You Wear Artificial Hips" - Fan Tells Actress, She Replies / Scarlet Shotade Marries In Purple Wedding Dress (Photos) / Singer Dr. Pat's Wedding Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? by Rosemary216(f): 10:09am On May 11, 2015
You remember Nollywood actress, Ivie Okujaye? When she got married everyone was talking about how fabulous her wedding was and all.

The one thing that got everyone surprised was her style. She actually broke out of the norm to rock her short wedding dress and her traditional wedding attire with pairs of sneakers!!! Seriously!!

I had to check Google to see if any other person has tried it!. . .
Google seems to know everything! A lot of people has done it and will still do it.

I asked a friend what she thought about it and she said it’s mostly people who have phobia for heels that would think of doing that, for her she doesn’t have any problem wearing heels and wouldn’t try it.
Another friend said tall people would love the idea. She is planning her wedding now and she seems to subscribe to the idea. She has actually bought white sneakers and a pair of heels too. She claims she would wear the heels for the church wedding to avoid getting looks from people who came for other people’s wedding. Then the sneakers would be for the reception. I asked why she wanted to wear the sneakers and she said ”have you seen my husband? I am way taller than him! I wouldn’t want to look like a tree next to him with my heels during the reception and camera session” I know she is bluffing cause she is not daring nor confident enough.
It will take a bold woman to do this. Someone who is in control of her world.
So I wanna ask!

Ladies, can you wear sneakers on your wedding day?
Guys, can you allow your bride wear sneakers on your wedding day?

For me I love the idea but I am not thinking of trying it. I may change my mind though.

www.mydiaryasagrowinggirl..com

Re: Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? by hatux: 10:14am On May 11, 2015
Love it too, its d0pe....
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? by Airforce1(m): 10:16am On May 11, 2015
lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? by Tapout(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2015
looks cool tho... smiley

woundnt mind if my wife to be decides to wear a timberland grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? by shayneharvey(f): 10:20am On May 11, 2015
Lol
Looks cool tho
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? by youngberry001(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2015
shayneharvey:
Lol Looks cool tho
my bros do it bfor nah it not a new tin Aiii
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? by Yustash001(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2015
The combo no make sense at all...
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:52am On May 11, 2015
The combo is too lame, not feeling it one bit
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? by GJames(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2015
Houseofglam7:
The combo is too lame, not feeling it one bit
Agreed. The combo makes no sense at all
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? by Rosemary216(f): 9:03pm On May 11, 2015
Tapout:
looks cool tho... smiley

woundnt mind if my wife to be decides to wear a timberland grin
lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? by Nobody: 12:22am On May 13, 2015
shayneharvey:
Lol
Looks cool tho
happy birthday dear. If truly dats ur real age, then we have things in common. U are my twin sister but I senior with minutes sha. Wanna hook up?
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? by medorado(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2015
I need a campaign team so badly nd i want u guys to help, if u ready to help beep me on whatsapp by 08139039804
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? by Rosemary216(f): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
medorado:
I need a campaign team so badly nd i want u guys to help, if u ready to help beep me on whatsapp by 08139039804
wat campaign team?
Re: Ladies, Can You Wear Sneakers With Your Wedding Dress? by tpiadotcom: 4:12am On Jul 19, 2015
how does it concern me what someone i dont know decides to wear with their wedding dress?

(1) (Reply)

3 Ladies That Are More Successful Than Linda Ikeji / Fans Mock Nollywood Actress Who Claimed She Is 16 Years Old On Instagram / Actress Adunni Ade Expose Cleavage As She Rock New Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.