Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Is It Godly And Appropriate To Pay Tithes On What You Won From Gambling? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Godly And Appropriate To Pay Tithes On What You Won From Gambling? (765 Views)

Can We Pay Tithes From Money Gotten From MMM??? / I Don't Pay Tithes And Offerings But I Give To Anyone In Need. Am I Wrong? / Non-Tithers Board: Church Publishes The Names Of Members Who Don't Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Godly And Appropriate To Pay Tithes On What You Won From Gambling? by dhamstar(m): 11:30am On May 11, 2015
With gambling companies springing up at a very high rate these days, many people both Christians and Muslims indulged in the act of betting. However, people who gamble do say they'll pay tithes if they win. Therefore, is it morally right and Godly to pay tithes if one wins? For me it's a capital NO, what is your own opinion? Kindly do justice to this question by enlightening us all.
Re: Is It Godly And Appropriate To Pay Tithes On What You Won From Gambling? by Xslaze3xd(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2015
lol..... give ur pastor the money whether he nor go collect...... As for me... all money is from God.... so I will pay tithe from my gambling success
Re: Is It Godly And Appropriate To Pay Tithes On What You Won From Gambling? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 11, 2015
Have nothing to do with senseless controversies for such a thing breed quarrel and dissensions among the brethren.

Only God can say it's acceptable or not....
Re: Is It Godly And Appropriate To Pay Tithes On What You Won From Gambling? by beejay501: 12:00pm On May 11, 2015
its not right o. I have. a reason. I won 120k last year March in baba ijebu (lotto) . i then gave God 10% percent of it. Can u belive Since then i neva win shi shi again for lotto
Maybe God day vex for me say i give am lotto money... Maybe sha

2 Likes

Re: Is It Godly And Appropriate To Pay Tithes On What You Won From Gambling? by dhamstar(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Have nothing to do with senseless controversies for such a thing breed quarrel and dissensions among the brethren.

Only God can say it's acceptable or not....

hmm... I don't agree with that...only tithes which has no blemish is acceptable in the sight of God
Re: Is It Godly And Appropriate To Pay Tithes On What You Won From Gambling? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 11, 2015
dhamstar:

hmm... I don't agree with that...only tithes which has no blemish is acceptable in the sight of God
So you know the Truth.. yet you wanna create dissension? Is that Christian to you
Re: Is It Godly And Appropriate To Pay Tithes On What You Won From Gambling? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 11, 2015
dhamstar:

Source please?

Income is income.

(1) (Reply)

Abbreviating "In Jesus Name" To "Ijn"... Is This Act Good Or Bad? / The Principalities And Powers Controlling The Earth / Monthly Anointing Service - Why Not Try God For A Change Matt 6:33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.