Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,681 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. (13025 Views)

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback / Get 5%(2.5million Naira) If You Get A Buyer For My Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by gr8david(m): 2:37pm On May 11, 2015
I am a registered Buiding Contractor, I also operate a block industry! I need the money to supply 25trucks of Dangote cement and to produce some block for a large contract, and due to my financial sittuation @ this point I can't meet up.
So if there is any1 in the house who can loan me the money or can direct me to where I can get it apart from bank.
Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by bigtt76(f): 2:46pm On May 11, 2015
Try those Micro Finance Banks - Ren Money etc. They give you loans without collateral. Good luck.

gr8david:
I am a registered Buiding Contractor, I also operate a block industry! I need the money to supply 25trucks of Dangote cement and to produce some block for a large contract, and due to my financial sittuation @ this point I can't meet up.
So if there is any1 in the house who can loan me the money or can direct me to where I can get it apart from bank.

1 Like

Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by gr8david(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2015
bigtt76:
Try those Micro Finance Banks - Ren Money etc. They give you loans without collateral. Good luck.

Tnkx my 6ta, just d@ some of them are waste of tym! There is even one I bank with here, to get load from them now, its stories, I g@ to withdrew my l2 fund from them. Tnkx for ur concern once again
Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by Dexpro: 9:50pm On May 11, 2015
gr8david:

Bro. if u have a vehicle worth the said amount you want to borrow, u can get the loan...
Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by gr8david(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2015
Dexpro:

Bro. if u have a vehicle worth the said amount you want to borrow, u can get the loan...

My car don't even worth a million, but I ve other equipments d@ worth x3 of said amount.
Tnkx for ur concern Bro
Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by Chiefoomii: 10:59am On May 12, 2015
I can help you with #2 Million to pay back #3.4 plus within 1 year. No collateral needed. Just visit www.renmoneyng.com or call 0700 RENMONEY (070073 666639).
Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by mrwilson(m): 11:45am On May 12, 2015
Chiefoomii:
I can help you with #2 Million to pay back #3.4 plus within 1 year. No collateral needed. Just visit www.renmoneyng.com or call 0700 RENMONEY (070073 666639).
Investing in something visible and realistic is an
advisable idea or business to grab.
I am the Director of Operation in EMMYS OIL AND
MARINE SERVICE LTD. The mentioned company is a
fresh oil company that deals strictly on petroleum
products. If interested I have an oil investment that
can yield you 5 million Naira profit in a time giving
frame of 30 days. But before you invest, you can
involve your lawyer to come sign an agreement with
our lawyer which will be notarize in the court of law.
After MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) has been
signed and notarize, we will all be together as we
proceed into action.
If interested,
send a mail to resurgentcrude@gmail.com and i will
furnish you with details after which you can decide if
to deal or not.
Thanks in anticipation
WILSON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by gr8david(m): 2:10pm On May 12, 2015
Chiefoomii:

Thanks Boss, but d@ 70% is on the high side, I won't even need up to a year bfor I replayed, but since ur repayment plan gonna cover a year, let's leaves it @ 50%.
I gonna appreciate if you consider my stand.
I anticipate ur feedback. Thanks once again.
Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by blessedapple: 10:16am On May 13, 2015
A registered Building Contractor, why are you avoiding Bank?

Really rear these days for one to part with such amount without you going through his or her financial institution.

Reason, for in case of ... (Human Being).

1 Like

Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 17, 2015
Dexpro:

pls explain more
Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by obua: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2015
Have an LPO worth 4.5 m to finance for cocacola. Need approx N2.9m. I build portable acoomodation.. We can share profit on 40/60 basis. check www.rapidcabin.com. email is rapidcabin@ gmail.com.
Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
obua:
Have an LPO worth 4.5 m to finance for cocacola. Need approx N2.9m. I build portable acoomodation..check www.rapidcabin.com. email is rapidcabin@ gmail.com.
do you need an investor or loan.
Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by obua: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
I need to execute the project so a loan or a sponsor will be OK.
JudismphD:
do you need an investor or loan.
Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by Supermansteve(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
Greetings! I'm a final year student looking for tuition fee loan. I need about 4million naira loan. I school in the UK. Presently i'm back in Nigeria because I wasn't able to pay my final years tuition fee. Anywhere I can get a loan/ government assistance etc.?
Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by adeboyejo2000: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
gr8david 67yPjMRG0yv1
gr8david:
Re: I Need 2.5million Loan To Pay Pack With 20% Interest. by EXPORTFINANCE: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
Investor needed to execute an export contract ...lets talk!..08077881934 whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Recharge And Data For Using This Browser / Dw Arerben Investment? Real Or Scam / >1.25 Odd <2.25 Odd Investment For Business Minded Punters Who Are Disciplined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.