Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? (3348 Views)

Will You Share Toothbrush With Your Lover? How About Underwear? / WTF!!! Just Realised I've Been Using Same Toothbrush For 3 Years+ (pic) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by princejenks(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2015
Well,lovers swallow each other's saliva all in the name of kissing so am asking if you would use your lover's toothbrush to brush your teeth in the morning after you slept over at their place; mind you there is no spare one to use at that material time? Am asking from my own experience cos i remember my lover felt slighted and unloved when i rejected using her toothbrush that she offered me the next morning when i slept over at her place,rather i insisted she got me a new one from the supermarket down the road.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by missKiffy(f): 3:11pm On May 11, 2015
I can nah, what's the big deal there
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by DIIGZ(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2015
Capital Yes
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by agarawu23(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2015
yes sir

if we can kiss and exchange saliva what stop us from sharing tooth brush?
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 11, 2015
Yes and no. .
Depends on the hygiene of my partner tho...

EricRichie
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Aybee92(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2015
yea and no coz its unhealthy sha

and its one of the signs of povertygrin
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 11, 2015
princejenks:
Well,lovers swallow each other's saliva all in the name of kissing so am asking if you would use your lover's toothbrush to brush your teeth in the morning after you slept over at their place; mind you there is no spare one to use at that material time? Am asking from my own experience cos i remember my lover felt slighted and unloved when i rejected using her toothbrush that she offered me the next morning when i slept over at her place
offcource i can, aint no big deal in doing dat.
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 11, 2015
Aybee92:
yea and no coz its unhealthy sha

and its one of the signs of povertygrin
wats wrong with u? hw is it a sign of poverty?
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by okiezman(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2015
DIIGZ:
Capital Yes

Shoro niyen, that's a capital yes na
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Aybee92(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wats wrong with u? hw is it a sign of poverty?
bros how much is tooth brush in ur area
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 11, 2015
Aybee92:
bros how much is tooth brush in ur area
bro i dnt use cheap 100 tooth brush, i use colgate tooth brush and its imported straight 4rm u.s.a and it cost 15,000 naira. 'and i change my tooth brush every month.
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by justmag(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2015
I have heard of couples doing this and I think calling that nasty is an understatement. It's a SIN.. angry
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Joshkid(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2015
Hell NO!!!..?WTF
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Aybee92(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
bro i dnt use cheap 100 tooth brush, i use colgate tooth brush and its imported straight 4rm u.s.a and it cost 15,000 naira. 'and i change my tooth brush every month.
I sight u dangote pikin tongue
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by dechandel(f): 3:51pm On May 11, 2015
If you both can exchange spits all in the name of kissing undecided
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 11, 2015
Aybee92:
I sight u dangote pikin tongue
good N my tooth brush cover is imported 4rm saudi arabia and it cost 35,000 naira and i change it every week.
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 11, 2015
dechandel:
DISGUSTING
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by ogaJona(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Linus Mbah
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by PunkyOh(f): 4:04pm On May 11, 2015
Eww. What of gum diseases like gingivitis?
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 11, 2015
No.

why should I? undecided
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Moana(f): 4:06pm On May 11, 2015
No
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 11, 2015
dechandel:
exchange spits shocked

who does that undecided
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by dechandel(f): 4:10pm On May 11, 2015
diddydiva:
exchange spits shocked

who does that undecided
Literally undecided
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by PunkyOh(f): 4:11pm On May 11, 2015
dechandel:

Not comparable. You're not going over their teeth with your tongue, scrubbing off plaque & mucosa. Yuck.
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by elantraceey(f): 4:21pm On May 11, 2015
Its totally unhygienic.
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Joshkid(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
good N my tooth brush cover is imported 4rm saudi arabia and it cost 35,000 naira and i change it every week.
guess the handle is been imported from UAE... And u change it evryday gringrin
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Joshkid(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2015
PunkyOh:

Not comparable. You're not going over their teeth with your tongue, scrubbing off plaque & mucosa. Yuck.
grin
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 11, 2015
Joshkid:
guess the handle is been imported from UAE... And u change it evryday gringrin
no the handle is imported from antartica and i change it every hour.
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Joshkid(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2015
sweetorgasm:
no the handle is imported from antartica and i change it every hour.
cool grin grin
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by demmy0325(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 11, 2015
heck..... I can't o. love doesn't have anything to do with it. I can't even share my sponge with anybody, those things are suppose to be for PERSONAL use only. forget love joor, dont you know that you can contact contagious disease through a sore in the mouth?

how are you gonna know he or she has sore inside their mouth? na like this love say dey kill person so o....please be wise, there are things so personal it should not be shared with anyone but you. the highest you can do is keep spare toothbrushes in your house. you can keep extra towel, sponge , toothbrush, comb, e.t.c so that whenever they come visit they won't use your personal stuff.

I hate it when anyone uses my toothbrush, my towel, my sponge. those three things are mine and mine alone. if they are used, I replaced it with immediate effect.

love got boundaries. my cup of opinion.
Re: Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? by Aybee92(m): 11:55am On May 12, 2015
sweetorgasm:
and ur teeth is also imported from sambisa and it cost #100 abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Mother Beat Me Today Because I Aks For Salt / To The Married, How True Is This? Pix / See Photoshop She Did After Her Breakup With Him(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.