Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. (18636 Views)

Should My Friend Stop Dating This Girl / I Need A Poor Igbo Lady Base In Europe For A Serious Relationship/marriage / Why Dat All Ladies Talking About Money In Relationahip,what About Those Dat Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2009
Poor Girls, the same ones who'll keep yapping about not being able to date a guy who doesn't have money as if they've got any. They are out looking for a guy to carry away their family problems, give them a house to live in and a car to drive. In fact marriage is a lot like winning the lottery for a poor girl. In the long run a poor girl cannot be trusted because she's a fake right from the start, she's in it as long as it pays her.
In order to raise the stakes let's identify a poor girl as:

A girl with no car.
A girl from a poor family.
A girl who can't pay her own bills.
Any girl who doesn't match your status.

If the ladies say they can't date without money why can't the guys do the same. Holla!

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by tope2000(f): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2009
lmao grin cheesy grin
thunder fire ur laptop tongue grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 12:02am On Feb 08, 2009
Im now officially allergic to poor girls.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by SeanT21(f): 2:01am On Feb 08, 2009
I so agree with U.Most females always say that they want a rich man to take care of them.The funny thing is most of them have no future goals or dreams.They dont care about getting an education.They want to marry a rich man so he can provide all their needs.Most hardworking men will fall in that trap and find themselves taking care of the lazy woman and her family just in the name of "LOVE". There is nothing wrong with wanting to marry a rich man if you are in it for love,REAL LOVE THAT IS!!
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dayokanu(m): 2:19am On Feb 08, 2009
SeanT21,
God bless you for that response
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by SisiJinx: 2:45am On Feb 08, 2009
I agree. . . everyone should know their class!! tongue
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Hauwa1: 2:56am On Feb 08, 2009
easier said. . . SeanT, am sure if you were in Liberia, you would been on that list grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dayokanu(m): 2:58am On Feb 08, 2009
If a girl doesnt want a broke guy, why should a guy want a broke girl who cant pay her bills
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Sissy3(f): 5:07am On Feb 08, 2009
tope2000:

lmao grin cheesy grin

lmao grin cheesy i triple the thunder
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 08, 2009
*Hauwa*:

easier said. . . SeanT, am sure if you were in Liberia, you would been on that list grin

haba!!! shocked cheesy SeanT dont take sorry for an answer, you must retaliate.

but na true sha . . . you don get refugee status now levels don change. Human beings! grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Gabry(f): 5:42am On Feb 08, 2009
I disagree with both sexes finding love just by judging on their financial status. That aint called love no more angry
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by cvibe: 5:52am On Feb 08, 2009
@poster

What should happen if your a** went from rich to broke?  Will the rich girlfriend be justified to leave your broke a**?

It is wrong to generalize.  Your topic should have read Gold diggers, then i'll understand.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by arramyjay: 5:58am On Feb 08, 2009
Ok.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Sissy3(f): 6:45am On Feb 08, 2009
gabrywyl:

I disagree with both sexes finding love just by judging on their financial status. That aint called love no more angry

gabby, that one is very important Ooo  grin

cox love without money is just very bitter, dnt even try to taste it tongue tongue

me i no feel do love without money oo, just too dry and bitter for my sweet tongue cool cool
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 6:53am On Feb 08, 2009
SeanT21:

I so agree with U.Most females always say that they want a rich man to take care of them.The funny thing is most of them have no future goals or dreams.They dont care about getting an education.They want to marry a rich man so he can provide all their needs.Most hardworking men will fall in that trap and find themselves taking care of the lazy woman and her family just in the name of "LOVE". There is nothing wrong with wanting to marry a rich man if you are in it for love,REAL LOVE THAT IS!!

SeanT21, thanks for an objective response, you really understood the topic.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 7:21am On Feb 08, 2009
I remember this conversation like it was yesterday.

d-ROC: have you considered my proposal?

Gold-digger: excuse me, d-ROC you don't have the type of money i'm looking for jo.

d-ROC: What about love?

Gold-digger: Abeg na your love I go chop, how much you wan give me?

d-ROC: But I've grown to care about you, just give me a chance.

Gold-digger: Please spare me, my dad just passed away and I'm the first daughter and i have to support my mother and younger ones. Is it your chicken change that I will use to do this?

d-ROC: but these past few days I've tried to meet all your demands and I'm quite sympathetic about the situation in your family. I have the heart to see you through this, we can overcome these challenges together.

Gold-diggersad[/b]Bursts into laughter) I think I should tell you that I have 7 boyfriends.

[b]d-ROC:
But why didn't you tell me this before I started spending on you and developing feelings for you.

Gold-digger: How do you expect me to survive? definitely not on your peanuts.

d-ROC: alright, I respect your decision.

Gold-digger: Sorry, you cant give me what I want.

d-ROC: I just realised that I actually have nothing to gain from you as well, you have nothing to offer me.

Gold-digger:(Flares up) what kind of insult is that, sob, sob.

d-ROC: But that's what you've been saying to me all this while, now you think it's an insult. how do you think I feel.

d-ROC: Think about it, what do you have to offer me?

Gold-digger: well, well, stop insulting me

Gold-digger: Umm, can I get some cab fare and a recharge card? U know I'm finding things difficult since I'm the first daughter. Thanks.

Ever since I've decided to raise the standards on what I expect of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by arramyjay: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2009
It is so obvious why she doesnt like you and your peanuts money.Gosh u are so childish.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2009
arramyjay:

It is so obvious why she doesnt like you and your peanuts money.Gosh u are so childish.

@arramyjay;
it seems you fit the profile being described in this thread. Sorry, I'm not giving any handouts today try again next week.
Get a job.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by afiamanu(f): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2009
gabrywyl:

I agree with that, unfortunately I think there's rarely any couples who identify with true love anymore. Like thee one that me mama and papa have grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by arramyjay: 9:56am On Feb 08, 2009
d-ROC:

@arramyjay;
it seems you fit the profile being described in this thread. Sorry, I'm not giving any handouts today try again next week.
Get a job.

Ok thank you for that.

I.N:I believe in spending my own funds,The likes of you are my main inspiration.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by finemocha(f): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2009
its time u men wisened up
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ poster,
The problem is rich girls won't want u cos u're poor.
Thats the problem, just stick to those who'd need u. poor gals. tongue
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2009
I dont think you should jump into conclusions like that. You have girls from rich homes who are also golddiggers.
Met some, and it shocks me when I see the kind of massive houses they live in.
I should add that these chicks went to unilag, so i guess that "may" explain the "marry a rich maga" mentality.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by spikedcylinder: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2009
Personally, anyone that "toasts" me using money as a focal point gets my instant disrespect.

You people go about flaunting your so called wealth in the faces of these girls to prove whatever point you want to prove and you expect them not to tax you? Jokers! cheesy
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Personally, anyone that "toasts" me using money as a focal point gets my instant disrespect.

You people go about flaunting your so called wealth in the faces of these girls to prove whatever point you want to prove and you expect them not to tax you? Jokers! cheesy

WORD
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by dROC1: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2009
BlueDiva:

@ poster,
The problem is rich girls won't want u cos u're poor.
Thats the problem, just stick to those who'd need u. poor gals. tongue

Let me set the record straight, You don't know me, so don't mention me and poor in the same sentence. I got a great position at a multinational company and a great family background.

The excerpts of the conversation I quoted was ages ago when i was still a student (even then I was a boss). I wish that chic could see me now she'd eat her words big time.

Women have been asking me out my whole life, last week a chic asked to date me; said he'll break up with her bf to make it possible. Unfortunately she didn't meet my criteria so I had to decline and the same look I've seen on so many ladies shows up again, now shes like not calling me again and sulking.WTF? they say i break a lot of hearts this way, can't help it.

I run a no-sentiments policy, I can't have someone around who cannot add value to my life the same way I'll add to theirs.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by SisiJinx: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2009
Tee hee hee @ have a great position at a Multinational company.

For sec I thought I read owned a multinational company. cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2009
d-ROC:

Poor Girls, the same ones who'll keep yapping about not being able to date a guy who doesn't have money as if they've got any. They are out  looking for a guy to carry away their family problems, give them a house to live in and a car to drive. In fact marriage is a lot like winning the lottery for a poor girl. In the long run a poor girl cannot be trusted because she's a fake right  from the start, she's in it as long as it  pays her.
In order to raise the stakes let's identify a poor girl as:

A girl with no car.
A girl from a poor family.
A girl who can't pay her own bills.
Any girl who doesn't  match your status.

If the ladies say they can't date without money why can't the guys do the same. Holla!

WORD! ! ! i am with u all the way  wink wink wink

tope2000:

lmao grin cheesy grin
~Sissy~:

lmao grin cheesy i triple the thunder

on behalf of bros d-ROC, i say back to sender(s)  angry angry angry

SeanT21:

are u sure u r 18?  undecided undecided undecided such wisdom, u go girl!  wink wink wink

Sisi Jinx:

I agree. . . everyone should know their class!!  tongue

honey what is that suppose to me?  

gabrywyl:

where were u when nigerian girls crucify poor guys here on NL ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57X3kCB2FtI   the link is for ur edification  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2009
When did pecuniary status began initiating the kind of person one should date or avoid?

Nawa for you ppl o.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by na2day2(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2009
d-ROC:

Let me set the record straight, You don't know me, so don't mention me and poor in the same sentence. I got a great position at a multinational company and a great family background.

The excerpts of the conversation I quoted was ages ago when i was still a student (even then I was a boss). I wish that chic could see me now she'd eat her words big time.

Women have been asking me out my whole life, last week a chic asked to date me; said he'll break up with her bf to make it possible. Unfortunately she didn't meet my criteria so I had to decline and the same look I've seen on so many ladies shows up again, now shes like not calling me again and sulking.WTF? they say i break a lot of hearts this way, can't help it.

I run a no-sentiments policy, I can't have someone around who cannot add value to my life the same way I'll add to theirs.

bros, u dont need to go into all that kind details, nigerian girls are nigerian girls, i have learned not to take most of them seriously, if i begin to tell u stories upon stories of nigerian girls, u will disown the country, just dont let them get under ur skin. its a free world and u can get a girl just about from anyway now. by the way, alot of ghanaian girls and jamaican girls got something something for a nigerian dude, so ur options are wide open, dont let the ones here make u start getting into ur personal details, they are not worth it.
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2009
na2day?:

bros, u dont need to go into all that kind details, nigerian girls are nigerian girls, i have learned not to take most of them seriously, if i begin to tell u stories upon stories of nigerian girls, u will disown the country, just dont let them get under ur skin. its a free world and u can get a girl just about from anyway now. by the way, alot of ghanaian girls and jamaican girls got something something for a nigerian dude, so ur options are wide open, dont let the ones here make u start getting into ur personal details, they are not worth it.
awe. go and siddon somewhere jor. hissssssssssssssssss!!

Dnt let m start on you naija men. Awan ole oshi cheesy
Re: Let's Stop Dating Poor Girls. by tope2000(f): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2009
na2day?:

on behalf of bros d-ROC, i say back to sender(s) angry angry angry

Bro D-roc is not well tongue cheesy
Altho i kinda agree with some things he said lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

~happy Birthday Idowuogbo~ / I Need Matured Guys 4 sex chat / ***LOCKED***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.