Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu (58148 Views)

Have You Bought Phone Through Olx B4? Pls Click Here / The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. / Tecno Phones Are The Most Bought Phone In Africa.. True Or False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by cirmuell(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2015
But seriously how do people fall for all these kinda bullshyt?
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by lovemoi2(f): 7:11pm On May 11, 2015
Dioxidane:
She bought 'ordinary' Nokia X2 packed with fufu and she's weeping? So someone that bought iPhone 6 packed with soap should hang himself, shey? undecided

A$$wipe, all hands are not equal....
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Adekay2011: 7:12pm On May 11, 2015
woo i was a victim also at computer village in ikeja i learnt my lesson
the set was ok but it was when the gay went to buy a new batry 4 the set which i paid for
they were so fast that i did not know when the set was changed it was very terrible becos i could not tell
anybody i will look very stupid it later became iso inu eku ie a masqurade mess na only himm go smell am
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Adekorya: 7:14pm On May 11, 2015
redcliff:

You are very foolissh for the bolded.
For Ur mind.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by harry509: 7:16pm On May 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
What would you do if you bought a phone only to discover that it is full of fufu?

This is the situation a woman in Lagos encountered.

An eyewitness shared the news on Twitter:

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/05/11/lagos-woman-weeps-after-discovering-she-bought-phone-full-of-fufu/
ummmmM. Y she nu check d fone properly b4 takin it home? She even luck say dem nu gve her charger head wey nu contain soup. I guess she has 2 work on her brain ncase of nxt time.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by ralph28(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2015
Anyi3:

You guys don't know the trick. They show you a working phone. You test it and everything seems ok. When you pay, they use sleight of hand and insert the replica phone (filled with fufu) in your bag or nylon.

Fell victim once ooh, before people start thinking I follow de do am angry

You are brother,the more you look the kess you see. This one pass nwa Aba.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by ralph28(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2015
Anyi3:

You guys don't know the trick. They show you a working phone. You test it and everything seems ok. When you pay, they use sleight of hand and insert the replica phone (filled with fufu) in your bag or nylon.

Fell victim once ooh, before people start thinking I follow de do am angry

You are right brother,the more you look the less you see. This one pass nwa Aba.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 11, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Some people are super dull! So she got a road Side phone and did not bother to switch it on before departing with her cash shocked shocked shocked

Cry me a river lady undecided
Honestly anybody can fall for the trick. It is a sleigh of the hand trick. It has happened to me too
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by dagentility(f): 7:21pm On May 11, 2015
This is the kind of comment we get from people who dont read a post before commenting.
[quote author=Adekorya post=33639367]My brothers from SS/SE at work

Bt dem no tell me say nah island show dey

Make I call dem to collect my share b4 dem finish it.

[/quote/]
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Jsomething: 7:22pm On May 11, 2015
Can't stop crying here
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by KemiJesus(f): 7:23pm On May 11, 2015
But why na
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 11, 2015
jephri:

Lmao.. Your father !!!
I no ku ku send am grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Jboy5050(m): 7:28pm On May 11, 2015
Abegiiii,tot it was phone of 50k when I read d caption....
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by holar2ge(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2015
Dioxidane:
She bought 'ordinary' Nokia X2 packed with fufu and she's weeping? So someone that bought iPhone 6 packed with soap should hang himself, shey? undecided

Baba all fingers re not equal.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by dominique(f): 7:36pm On May 11, 2015
Poor lady, she must have saved up for the phone. She probably doesn't know the ways of the streets.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 11, 2015
dagentility:
This is the kind of comment we get from people who dont read a post before commenting.

Baby, so how far with my proposal?
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Adwexky(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The woman though...
Didn't she switch on the phone?...Sorry to say, but the woman is dull, Nokia X2 for that matter.
Only in Lagos
Bro, she was scamed and it can happen to whosoever that do not know how they conduct the inapp. manipulation.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by kachiz(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2015
Make she rush go buy soup before the fufu go cold. grin
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, She definitely bought it second hand; But she should have at least opened the back cover, Maybe it's her first time of purchasing a phone. sad

forget those guys have a way of interchanging the phone after testing it, and they cook up stuff that ll make you want to buy it fast and go

The rule is "DON'T PATRONISE THEM"
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Anoruo(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2015
I was a Victim of such @ikeja yrs ago. I couldn't stop laughing @myself that day. Mine was 6k for nokia E70 then.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by betty202020(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2015
Dioxidane:
No mind the wowan. She is stupid by not viewing or even switching on thd phone. Was she buying non-tested?
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Adekorya: 7:55pm On May 11, 2015
dagentility:

Ur beauty is to expensive for my lash.

So I pardon u.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Anoruo(m): 7:56pm On May 11, 2015
betty202020:
No mind the wowan. She is stupid by not viewing or even switching on thd phone. Was she buying non-tested?

Bliv me. U'll fall for it
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by parrotibaba(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2015
anataala:
i have a similar experience in 2001 in balogun market i saw a watch after pricing we agreed on N4,000 naira, he put the watch inside the case but unfortunately for me as i went home and open the case i just saw a stone, the bad guy put stone instead of the watch.
. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2015
God done bless her be that ooo... make she go iyana paja for soup
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2015
God done bless her be that ooo... make she go iyana paja for soup lols
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Bollinger(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2015
when a deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by betty202020(m): 8:13pm On May 11, 2015
Anoruo:

Bliv me. U'll fall for it
But its not sensible for one to buy phone of all things without even booting it.
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by Daniel24love: 8:15pm On May 11, 2015
Lag for you shocked
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by parrotibaba(m): 8:16pm On May 11, 2015
betty202020:
But its not sensible for one to buy phone of all things without even booting it.
d boys have a way of interchanging d original phone to d fufu own after u don test finish ...if not for God u go think say ur village witches don chop egg roll on top ur matter
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by kenx1(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2015
My sister cheap article dey run belle grin
Re: Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu by grandstar(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2015
Today I want to computer village to buy a phone. I passed lots of shop until I settled on my favourite store - Slot

They may sell their phones at a premium but you know you're buying an original. Its beats buying fufu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) / Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know / FG Crashes Data Price By 50 Percent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.