Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109241 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Uncletony(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2015
Even with ur kano-sized population u dnt have steady light?!..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Mbilla(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2015
She is just a typical Ghanaian. Inferiority complex Ghanaians always talk negetive things about nigeria as if that tiny shit hole called ghana is better.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by kilokeys(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2015
whalexy07:
really sheybi una like suffering and smiling.
i am so sure u aren't aliterate to read the trend of things happening in naija..
in no time.. things would fall in place..
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by ooshinibos: 9:54pm On May 11, 2015
she is right ..

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by caprini1: 9:54pm On May 11, 2015
At least we don rest from their invasion of Nairaland and yacking opete grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Ujupsy: 9:55pm On May 11, 2015
Is she comparing Nigeria with Ghana ,the mushroom Ghana ,Maybe after your protest and your case is worse off you will appreciate Nigerian the more

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 11, 2015
stepo707:
Chai nigeria now an adjective.

cheesy
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by xtervaganza(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2015
Why are we blaming her? She only said the truth. We have allowed these sons of wh0res we call politician to trample on us for too long

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by tellwisdom: 10:04pm On May 11, 2015
allisonluvsu:
Here at Choba, Uniport, We've not got light for the past four months and still counting. Not even a blink and no one is complaining and somehow i begin to think if the post above is true.

See this one wey dey owe nepa 1year, sef dey talk sad

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 10:04pm On May 11, 2015
kilokeys:
we can stand it cos we are resilient..

u would definitely run mad if u try imitating us.

we r made from tougher materials.. ode oshi.. and with all ur light and kenke no charlie fit ever fresh reach me and my padis

black dead stars
undecided undecided undecided undecided slowpoke much. Smdfh

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by xeeco: 10:04pm On May 11, 2015
It's a wake up call, she is absolutely correct. The last time we reacted as a citizen on FG torment of its citizens was when we all marched against fuel subsidy removal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lonelyisland(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2015
[b][/b]nah now wey I understand the reason sarkodie sang dumsor... Just b'cos the don't have light they don dey even sing am for music sef
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by emabe: 10:07pm On May 11, 2015
emmyasam95:
What we’re used to is intolerable to Ghanaians. A community in Ghana hasn’t had steady power supply in a while and this lady took to instagram to say their government can’t treat them the way our government treats us. Nigerians can stand not having light but not them…

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/epic-shade-this-ghanaian-just-finished.html

pls jawn and close ya eyes. Ghanians have nothing to tell us, Pls next.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 11, 2015
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by soji1992: 10:15pm On May 11, 2015
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 11, 2015
donem:
would have loved to see the pics of the charcoal girl speewing that trash.

The way they complain about the dumsor here I just laugh. I tell them we have been trained by d best teachers in Nigeria i.e. Nepa & PHCN. dumsor has been reigning king in Nigeria since 210 A. D.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 11, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with foreigners yabbing us,or mocking us;it is also within nigerians,yoruba yabbing igbo,igbo yabbing hausa...mtcheeew,like I care,its not new jawe.

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by davien(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2015
Honestly speaking I'm at my village now and they said they've not had light for over 4 months since I last visited and PHCN is demanding #10k from each community for a new transformer.

This is a pity....must I have an additional 3 power-banks to the 3 and two laptop chargers I already have?

The Ghanaian expressed her point well....we seem to tolerate our lack of basic infrastructure like electricity..

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 11, 2015
allisonluvsu:
Here at Choba, Uniport, We've not got light for the past four months and still counting. Not even a blink and no one is complaining and somehow i begin to think if the post above is true.
I relocated out of that area and out of Port Harcourt as a whole.... Just because of the poor power supply in that area. Mehn. U guys are really trying... Chaoba, Aluu, Omoko, etc

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lastpage: 10:35pm On May 11, 2015
emmyasam95:
What we’re used to is intolerable to Ghanaians. A community in Ghana hasn’t had steady power supply in a while and this lady took to instagram to say their government can’t treat them the way our government treats us. Nigerians can stand not having light but not them…

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/epic-shade-this-ghanaian-just-finished.html

And who cares what some numskull, mumu Omo-Ghana is saying about Nigeria?

If you had a job, just press the "IGNORE BUTTON" and let "Gay-nanians" have their day!
Talking about Nigeria usually makes them ejaculate and cum!
undecided wink

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by croSStodds(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2015
RoyalPearl:
Takes a look at your profile pic shocked shocked fresh indeed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Honestly I don't know why this made front page. Why do Nigerians even care what she said besides is she lying?
"take a look at ur profile,fresh indeed"--this got me giggling hysterically.

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by killsmith(f): 10:36pm On May 11, 2015
allisonluvsu:
my brother, pls stop misleading people...uniport and its environs hasn't had electric power since november 2015...nice try though...
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 10:39pm On May 11, 2015
croSStodds:

"take a look at ur profile,fresh indeed"--this got me giggling hysterically.
grin grin grin it was such an anti-climax embarassed
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Cwaya(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Uncle calm down na grin
Aunty Kachi,
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
TO YOU !!!!
We are gonna celebrate More y'know! I wish you da bestest !

Hope I'm not late!!! sad

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by achimotan(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2015
The reason she mentioned Nigeria is that you have over 165 trillion cubic feet of gas capable of powering the whole of the sub region.You currently supply us with about 60m cubic feet a day, which is 40m cubic feet short of the contractual agreement by the way.Our POLITICIANS are quick to point to Nigeria's huge gas reserves in relation to your power situation to justify what we Ghanians are experiencing and tell us to exercise patience as Nigerians have. But our celebrities led by Yvonne Nelson and co are saying hell no.This is not rocket science! fix the power crisis now and are embarking on a demonstration on the 16th of May to put pressure on the government to hasten the process of ending our power crisis.

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by RoyalPearl(f): 10:52pm On May 11, 2015
achimotan:
The reason she mentioned Nigeria is that you have over 165 trillion cubic feet of gas capable of powering the whole of the sub region.You currently supply us with about 60m cubic feet a day, which is 40m cubic feet short of the contractual agreement by the way.Our POLITICIANS are quick to point to Nigeria's huge gas reserves in relation to your power situation to justify what we Ghanians are experiencing and tell us to exercise patient as Nigerians have. But our celebrities led by Yvonne Nelson and co are saying hell no.This is not rocket science! fix the power crises now and are embarking on a demonstration on the 16th of May to put pressure on the government to hasten the process of ending our power crisis.
Exactly well said Bro. Ghanaians are fed up and don't want to tolerate this nonsense kwasiasem dumsor any longer. He'll no angry

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2015
Ishilove:
What a disgrace to the so-called Giant of Africa. We are now a negative point of reference and the laughing stock of the continent.

No light, no fuel. How I wish these jobless people trekking/cycling up and down the country like homeless vagrants can channel that energy into something more productive; like demanding accountability from our thieving leaders.
Only Ghana can make such baseless comparison.

Ghana's yearly budget is still heavily dependent on IMF donations. making ghana officially a begging nation.

There so-called electricity is derived from the gas Nigeria gives them for a pittance.

I do not make excuses for our thieving leaders but Ghana is in no position to deride Nigeria. we are roughly 200 million people and it is forever tougher producing power for that kind of population.

Ghana is roughly 35million and still have problems with electricity. their so called uninterrupted power not withstanding they still have a laughable GDP of roughly $30 b which is roughly the economic size of Lagos state alone.

Nigeria still is the most important country in africa with or without power.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 11, 2015
allisonluvsu:

Choba situation is spiritual. Imagine UPTH running on gen. Jonathan's Alma matter.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by simdam500(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2015
She has just spoken her mind. As if marching here is easy. Lagos alone, no one is ready to join u in the March, u will here "better get a job".

We've got better things to concentrate on
Regardless; she's right
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by achimotan(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=lezz post=33646515] Only Ghana can make such baseless comparison.

Ghana's yearly budget is still heavily dependent on IMF donations. making ghana officially a begging nation.

There so-called electricity is derived from the gas Nigeria gives them for a pittance.

I do not make excuses for our thieving leaders but Ghana is in no position to deride Nigeria. we are roughly 200 million people and it is forever tougher producing power for that kind of population.

Ghana is roughly 35million and still have problems with electricity. their so called uninterrupted power not withstanding they still have a laughable GDP of roughly $30 b which is roughly the economic size of Lagos state alone.

Nigeria still is the most important country in africa with or without power.

ALL this na grammar. You have huge gas reserves enough to generate about 20,000 MW instead of the 4000mw you currently generate.You are using the size of your population to justify the power u currently generate.What you conveniently forget is that if your leaders really want you to enjoy uninterrupted power ,they can.You export about 22m tonnes of lng annually .HALF of that can give u light.Again u have 160trillion cubic feet of reserves.Dude irrespective of population size, Nigeria should be generating enough power and export the excess to countries in the sub region without gas.

6 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mtchris(m): 11:13pm On May 11, 2015
You can't be dark and stay in darkness? NO!! Ghanaians need light more than we Nigerians
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Batman123: 11:15pm On May 11, 2015
achimotan:
The reason she mentioned Nigeria is that you have over 165 trillion cubic feet of gas capable of powering the whole of the sub region.You currently supply us with about 60m cubic feet a day, which is 40m cubic feet short of the contractual agreement by the way.Our POLITICIANS are quick to point to Nigeria's huge gas reserves in relation to your power situation to justify what we Ghanians are experiencing and tell us to exercise patience as Nigerians have. But our celebrities led by Yvonne Nelson and co are saying hell no.This is not rocket science! fix the power crisis now and are embarking on a demonstration on the 16th of May to put pressure on the government to hasten the process of ending our power crisis.
I don't understand why the average Nigerian thinks that Ghanaians are out to get them. Just look at some of the comments in response. They do not even know why she made that comment or mentioned Nigeria in the first place. Truth be told most Ghanaians don't give 2 fks about Nigeria so if someone mentions Nigeria it must be because of something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.