Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Here's Exactly How To Sell And Make Money On The Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here's Exactly How To Sell And Make Money On The Internet (665 Views)

This Is Exactly How MMM Will Continue To Scam Nigerians After Jan 14th .Batch B / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / What Exactly Will Go Wrong If The CBN Floods The Economy With Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's Exactly How To Sell And Make Money On The Internet by bizmogul(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2015
Is this making money on the internet thing true? Tell me... She asked!

And I answered, Yes it is. But if you have to make good money on the internet, you have to sell something.

Today, I am going to explain to you the same way that I explained to Chika a few weeks ago.

Before I proceed, if you are reading this article, then you obviously have access to the internet; maybe through a PC or through a mobile or whichever. Starting from right now, I want you to put your internet facility into good use instead of just "faffing around webspace"

We are both aware that there are not jobs that can accommodate all the graduates that are being churned out from the Nigerian higher institutions. Let me now bore you with all the statistics, figures etc. All of us sha know say many men dey roast after Uni. Now back to the koko of the matter. The sweetest way to make money on the internet is to sell something. This something must be targeted to a particular group of people who need solutions to their problems. So your first assignment is to find this group of people ( know where they hang out on the internet), know where get a product or service that solves their problems and then sell it to them.

Everyday, lots of searches are made on the internet... People are looking for how to lose weight ( I love this market), how to cure stretch mark, how to get six packs, how to make money online, how to start a blog etc. These people are usually desperate for a solution and if you can package this solution very well and present it to them, they will buy. But just before you get all excited, there are lots of other stuffs that you need to know. Questions arise such as:

How can you reach out to these people?
How can you get the right products to sell to these people?
How can you pass this message across to them?
How will you get paid?
How will you deliver the product?

and the list of questions go on and on and on...
But for simplicity sake, I want to use one model to buttress this point. I want you to focus on the " weight loss niche". Why? I know well enough that lots of women want to lose weight, big tummy etc... Even men self don taya for big belle maybe dem don yab dem well well. Everyday I receive lots of emails from people asking questions about how to lose weight because I am presently running a campaign in this niche.

So here's what exactly I did...

1. I researched and found a very good weight loss product that works.

2. I set up a squeeze page ( to capture name, emails and phone number) and a corresponding sales page to advertise my product.

3. I created up to 20 follow up email messages to build trust and further advertise my sales page.

5. I created a targeted Facebook advertising campaign ( I usually target Women from ages 25-60 and those who have likes weight loss pages and all that). I use a news feed ads because it comes off as a normal post on my target's Facebook wall.

4. I sent bulk sms to my prospects to always check the links ( sales page) in my emails.

5. I respond to email inquiries in a friendly way ( I try not to be overtly casual with my emails and phone calls etc)

6. I also chat on whatsapp with my subscribers to build more trust.

This model works for me and can work for you. But first, you have to put the interest of your prospects at heart before yours. Tell them how to do stuffs but sell them how to do it the easy way. If you can get to their hearts, you can get to their pockets. You see, the strategy I have listed above requires you to spend money. One thing I have found out is that most people don't want to spend money to make money on the internet.

But you have spend money sometimes to be perceived as a serious business person on the internet. You have to pay for hosting and domain name ( if you can do your design by yourself with Wordpress etc), you have to pay for an email auto-responder ( I spend about $19.95) on this every month, you have to pay for traffic on Facebook. I know you might get discouraged at this point but the truth is that making money on the internet is a number's game. Once you can master this skill, you are good to go.

There lots of other stuffs you can sell and make money on the internet. For example, you can go through the process I have listed above, make some good money and sell to people exactly how you did it. After you learn it, you can do it and after you do it, you can sell it. Every guru was once a learner and you should realize that! Just learn and get creative and start doing your own stuffs.

Earlier on, I talked about promoting a weight loss product. I have done all the work for you so you don't need to look for a product that works. Maybe or maybe not you have heard about the " Forever Clean 9 Product". That's exactly what I sell. I just receive payments after people read my sales page, I process the order online by paying for the product and shipping with my card. I get my retail profits and the company delivers the product and that's it!

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Get Big Cash From Your Forex Trade / How To Start Making Money By Developing Mobile Apps / SEED Guides Nigerian Software Company; Systemspecs To $100 Million Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.