Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 (42082 Views)

Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by born2win1: 8:03am On May 12, 2015
Meanwhile, we shouldn't blame the dude, some dudes do more than that to get a lady, just because of the monetary value attached to this subject matter.....@Vincent, forget the phone and move on, it's well with your spirit, body and soul!!
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by born2win1: 8:04am On May 12, 2015
Meanwhile, we shouldn't blame the dude, some dudes do more than that to get a lady, just because of the monetary value attached to this subject matter.....@Vincent, forget the phone and move on, it's well with your spirit, body and soul!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by femi4: 8:07am On May 12, 2015
Jennimma:
See as she press his mumu button undecided

Besides love should NOT be bought angry

And the gift should be returned

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Nobody: 8:11am On May 12, 2015
Silly girl, see as you close your door. 150k might actually be like1500 naira to Vincent.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by franugo(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2015
Brugo:
grin

Desperate guy. Funny enough it's runs girls that would have the guts to take his expensive gift and still reject him. For her to do this in public hmmmm. She must be an pro.

If the guy were so rich he could afford to throw away 150k without batting an eyelid, I bet you she wouldn't have rejected his proposal.

She did that because she knew that 150k was a big deal to him and he probably denied himself a lot buy getting that phone for her.

Foolish guy.

ur logic is quite flawed,, I think its clear dt vincent can comfortably afford the phone..... extremely easy Infact
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Meiji(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2015
That silly girl should return the phone!
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by TopHand: 8:21am On May 12, 2015
If this girl was my family I will force her to return the phone, issue of the heart are very emotional and people temporary lose their mind and do things out of character, especaily with all the cultism gangs out there, to make matters worst the foolish girl posted the embrassment online, the guy knows you knows where you live he probably knows your routine, by disgracing him the love he has for you can easily change to pure hate, where are the parents and friends of this foolish girl anyway?

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by sukkot: 8:24am On May 12, 2015
hardbody:
Add small money join, you go don buy push and start Golf. Give it to a struggling young man and he will be feeding his family and returning like at least 4k to you everyday. Most of all, you would have helped feed some hungry mouths who will remain forever grateful to you.

That Vincent should be killed.
grin grin grin grin chief hardbody na which one be push and start golf ? lmao
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by jamex93(m): 8:25am On May 12, 2015
MaxNaija:
Oh. poor Vincent...
If you were in the guy's shoes, what will you do?

I go collect my thing na

I go fit rush d gal self
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by FumzeeyGold: 8:26am On May 12, 2015
I GO COLLECT AM BAK
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by emmabest2000(m): 8:27am On May 12, 2015
agarawu23:
Vincent should be an example for guys who can't woo a Lady with ordinary swag cool

150k a lady you are not dating yet?

even if I don dey sama the babe, I can't buy her phone that expensive.

mumu.
To some people 150k is just like 150naira tongue
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by bluice2(m): 8:27am On May 12, 2015
Guys calm down. cheesy. Really for some people its no biggie aii. Some peeps sit in the club and blow that amount and more within 2hrs; so really 150k iPhone 6 might really be small fee for him. Everyone got what works for him or her. Your style and the next man's own might not be entirely the same. There are dudes that give out cars as gift so I believe its everyone to his own pattern grin.

Anyways shit happens. . . They ll both move on within hours
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Brugo(m): 8:27am On May 12, 2015
franugo:

ur logic is quite flawed,, I think its clear dt vincent can comfortably afford the phone..... extremely easy Infact

Someone childish enough to disgrace a man in public like this would never let a truly rich guy slip away.
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by croSStodds(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2015
bashydemy:
Vincent na sure maga i swear, I never buy phone of 20k for a lady and am not sure i will except my wife... and i never even buy phone of 50k for my wife self..... mumu full 9ja i swear.
Na bcus u no get money nah..
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by agarawu23(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2015
emmabest2000:
To some people 150k is just like 150naira tongue
hahahaha just admit you are Vincent. grin

if I buy 30k phone for my gf way no be my wife, make I X cheesy
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by orchmani(m): 8:36am On May 12, 2015
May the most aggressive thunder from amadioha fire both the phone giver and receiver..rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by franugo(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2015
Brugo:

Someone childish enough to disgrace a man in public like this would never let a truly rich guy slip away.

maybe its cos she doesn't need the money... of You think all girls are gold diggers?
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by croSStodds(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2015
cube2012:
I shld add to those people saying he shld be killed for iPhone 6 gift, someone gave a range rover and was turned down, this person livesinside face me o but his bank account is wearing a bad a. The girl collected the car turned him down 2 days later. Every guy with their tactics.
Your post's apparently mendacious.must u always lie to buttress ur point??haba!!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by sukkot: 8:40am On May 12, 2015
orchmani:
May the most aggressive thunder from amadioha fire both the phone giver and receiver..rubbish!!!
shocked grin grin grin
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Lovexme(m): 8:41am On May 12, 2015
That individual called Stephanie Stephy Okoye seem fake. All are posts and comments on Facebook seem superfluous.
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by texazzpete(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2015
OP didn't blur her name properly. Quite easy to make out. I hope it doesn't leave her open to hecklers
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by espn(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2015
ginawest:
not moved by material tins buh u stl collect d fone...well,dats naija babes for u.
hmm now if dey c der sex video or rape video no one will understand d genesis of d whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Nobody: 8:46am On May 12, 2015
jaybee3:
So long as the phone gift didn't come along with a condition of her agreeing to his proposal then she has every right to accept the gift.

The guy is a doofus trying to buy love with expensive toy that will soon go outdated by yet another release from apple.

you got the second Like from me bae kiss

He got her the phone because he can afford it so u all should give d girl a break please!
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by kelvine(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2015
People wey don marry sef never buy phone 150k na him one Nigga buy am for babe wey no send. The boy must be politician pikin.

agarawu23:
Vincent should be an example for guys who can't woo a Lady with ordinary swag cool

150k a lady you are not dating yet?

even if I don dey sama the babe, I can't buy her phone that expensive.

mumu.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by mascori(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2015
Ha! That gurl na ole
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Nobody: 8:52am On May 12, 2015
St vincent the giver grin grin
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by adisa204(m): 8:54am On May 12, 2015
MaxNaija:
Oh. poor Vincent...

If you were in the guy's shoes, what will you do?
between that phone doesn't look like an iPhone 6 na d carton be iphone6carton my little cent
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by agarawu23(m): 8:55am On May 12, 2015
kelvine:
People wey don marry sef never buy phone 150k na him one Nigga buy am for babe wey no send. The boy must be politician pikin.

yes nao

even some men are rich enough to buy it for there wife's but they will not due to one reason or the other, talk less of babe way you never marry

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by kelvine(m): 8:56am On May 12, 2015
Hello, the babe was wrong on many grounds. She accepted a perceived expensive gift from a guy she had no connection with yet labelled the gift small. She humiliated the guy by posting the experience on social media. Even if the 150k is small to the guy, she has hurt his ego telling the world.

franugo:

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by deebrain(m): 8:56am On May 12, 2015
Much as the guy is totally unfortunate, the girl is a bad example of anything that is a human being. She is a thief trying to play character, and a hypocrite.

If you don't fall for material things, REJECT THE GIFT. I wonder how many ladies reason, like seriously!

If i was in the guys shoes, leave issue about beating women and all that. She is going to her creator in a very perfect time!

So annoying!

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:57am On May 12, 2015
That's like 15 - 20 sharp oloshos for half a month grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.