Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment (75985 Views)

Entry-level And Experince Vacancies At A Top Microfinance Bank (10 Positions) / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Joecares: 6:23pm On May 16, 2015
Akudad:
@ Joecares, i had the same question and i selected Pajamas which is the correct one.....cant understand why they said it was wrong in your case...you should try again tomorrow...
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Omotayor123(f): 6:25pm On May 16, 2015
Catalyst4eva:

If it didn't shoe edit option, it means u hv completed application. Look on top of d application table, if u see "Complete Application" then don't bother editting again.
The problem is D table is not even showing...
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by tessy02(f): 1:07pm On May 18, 2015
pls frnds....this is d msg i got 4rm them after applying...pls is it regret or success mail....or dy r still deciding...

We appreciate your interest in joining the Access Bank Team and thank you for sending your resume in response to the entry level job posting.

The Recruitment Team will be review your application and you will be contacted within 30 days and will notify you on our decisions no later than 11th June, 2015.

We appreciate your interest in Access Bank Plc and wish you the very best in your job search
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by dejt4u(m): 1:11pm On May 18, 2015
tessy02:
pls frnds....this is d msg i got 4rm them after applying...pls is it regret or success mail....or dy r still deciding...

We appreciate your interest in joining the Access Bank Team and thank you for sending your resume in response to the entry level job posting.

The Recruitment Team will be review your application and you will be contacted within 30 days and will notify you on our decisions no later than 11th June, 2015.

We appreciate your interest in Access Bank Plc and wish you the very best in your job search
none of the above.. You will get another message later within 30days..

I got mine after 4days of applying

goodluck to you
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by ElDeeVee(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2015
tessy02:

It simply means they r still deciding.... U nid to wait for like for like 3 working days for the result of ur application
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by tessy02(f): 2:05pm On May 18, 2015
dejt4u:
none of the above.. You will get another message later within 30days..
I got mine after 4days of applying
goodluck to you
alright
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by tessy02(f): 2:06pm On May 18, 2015
ElDeeVee:

It simply means they r still deciding.... U nid to wait for like for like 3 working days for the result of ur application
alright
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by BossladySophie: 2:27pm On May 18, 2015
I got a success mail. I'm 23, 2.2, with an MSc.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Valendo: 6:00pm On May 18, 2015
Please guys how long did it take you to get a response from them after submission. I mean either regret mail or success mail. Many thanks
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Philadelphia: 8:54pm On May 18, 2015
Got my success mail today asking me to prepare for interview
*modified*
Aptitude test and not interview
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by mickeysylva: 9:30pm On May 18, 2015
Philadelphia:
Got my success mail today asking me to prepare for interview
Aptitude test nt interview bah?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Philadelphia: 10:54pm On May 18, 2015
mickeysylva:
Aptitude test nt interview bah?

Yeah. Aptitude test not interview
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by faithy1992: 8:26am On May 19, 2015
After filling d form dere is no action for send ohhh*pls where do I click
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by jerome263: 9:34am On May 19, 2015
pls somebody shud send me d application link
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by yorex2011: 10:00am On May 19, 2015
jerome263:
pls somebody shud send me d application link
http://www.acceleratetv.com/1010/
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by jerome263: 10:11am On May 19, 2015
yorex2011:
http://www.acceleratetv.com/1010/
. tanks......I don't understand....I put my email and phone number as dey required.... can't' access d site....pls how do i apply?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by samflex(m): 10:16am On May 19, 2015
Answered the question successfully and was directed to jobtrain...hope there's no time restriction there too
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by amadice(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2015
please i need help...i successfully answered the question registered my mail was about to upload and the site said time out..does it mean i will start all all again next time cos i did not finish before 10.10am... thanks asap
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by yetunde01(f): 10:26am On May 19, 2015
It is now 10:00am and 10:00pm everyday.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by yorex2011: 11:48am On May 19, 2015
Successfully applied.. Hasslefree and straightforward
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by osagiemi(m): 12:02pm On May 19, 2015
PLEASE FOR THOSE THAT HAVE APPLIED, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE B4 U GOT A REGRET MAIL OR SUCCESS MAIL ?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Benny4(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2015
nellyquash:

A regret mail I guess.....

Dear ..............

Thank you for applying you the Entry Level position with Access Bank Plc and appreciate your interest in our organization and success.

We had an extremely competitive pool of candidates and have had t
o make hard decisions, although your qualifications are impressive the decision is not to move your application forward. We greatly appreciate your interest in working with us and wish you the best of luck with your job search.

Yours faithfully,

The Access Bank Recruitment Team

Yap, got same too. Hurts tho...
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by nellyquash(f): 3:11pm On May 19, 2015
Benny4:

Yap, got same too. Hurts tho...

Am sure its all about this their Age limit wahala
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by laminchi: 5:23pm On May 19, 2015
Hello everyone. New here... grin
I applied for the access bank too and got a success mail for an aptitude test in four weeks. Please Who has an idea on the format of d test or past questions? Help a sisteh.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by osagiemi(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2015
laminchi:
Hello everyone. New here... grin
I applied for the access bank too and got a success mail for an aptitude test in four weeks. Please Who has an idea on the format of d test or past questions? Help a sisteh.
when did u apply?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by laminchi: 5:46pm On May 19, 2015
The second day the stuff started.
osagiemi:
when did u apply?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by osagiemi(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2015
laminchi:
The second day the stuff started.
pls how long did it take b4 u got the mail, cos I haven't gotten mine.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by jerome263: 7:49pm On May 19, 2015
samflex:
Answered the question successfully and was directed to jobtrain...hope there's no time restriction there too
. pls wat did u put in d place of d fone number... because I put mine and I was unable to login
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by samflex(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2015
jerome263:
. pls wat did u put in d place of d fone number... because I put mine and I was unable to login

Might be slow/bad network from your end because I used my phone number and it went through
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by 4soft(m): 11:32am On May 20, 2015
Pls I am almost there @the upload cv stage! But I keep getting an error message erytime I try to upload my cv! And yes its less dan 1mb, in docx format but still having issues! Pls how do I pass this stage
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by laminchi: 1:31pm On May 21, 2015
It took like 4 days.
osagiemi:
pls how long did it take b4 u got the mail, cos I haven't gotten mine.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by layems02: 8:12am On May 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Application For Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy (nnbts 17 Batch) / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.