Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

5 Everyday Habits That Cause Sagging Breasts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Everyday Habits That Cause Sagging Breasts (1257 Views)

Ladies : See The Everyday Habits That Cause Your Breasts To Sag / Check Out 5 Everyday Habbits That Cause Sagging Breasts / Bosoms Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Everyday Habits That Cause Sagging Breasts by esbjaygmailco(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2015
hello friends, i saw this on the net and i think it will be of grt benefit to our female friends. Enjoy.

5 Everyday Habits That Cause Sagging Br.easts

We all know that with age br.easts become a little less perky. Unfortunately, b,reas tissue ages two to three years faster compared to the rest of the body, as revealed by a recent study published in the journal Genome Biology. While there isn’t much you can do about the genetic factors, there are still steps you can take to keep your pair from sagging prematurely.

By avoiding some everyday habits, you can do your part in keeping b.reasts young-looking for as long as possible.

1. Wearing a bra that doesn’t fit
This habit is more common that one would think. Most bras are made of flexible materials, and over time with normal wear, they will eventually stretch out. But the bra’s primary purpose is to give support. Wearing an ill-fitting bra can contribute to b.reast sagging as the more your br.east bounce around, the more stressed bre.ast skin and collagen become. You need to figure out what your bra size is, so that the cups adequately hold your br.easts. About 80% of women are wearing a bra that is not their perfect fit, so make sure you get measured, which can be easily done in a lingerie shop.

There is a discussion going on about the pros and cons of wearing a bra, and I have covered this in one of my previous post about the suggested link between br.east cancer and bras. Aside from the scientific debate, what both groups agree on is that you should wear a properly fitted bra.

2.Smoking
Smoking makes the skin lose its natural elasticity, which causes the b.reasts to drop. It reduces the amount of collagen in the skin and worsens the blood circulation. This makes the skin become weaker and age faster.

Smoking causes a lot of other health issues and you can see for yourself what happens to your lungs if you smoke only 60 cigarettes. If you are a smoker, then I have 5 natural ways to help you quit smoking – they are all scientifically proven.

3.Crash dieting
Having a balanced diet is very important to the health of your b.reasts. Yo-yo dieting that makes you lose vast amounts of weight quickly, only to put it back on later, puts a strain on your skin tissue. Repeatedly losing and gaining weight has been shown to make your bre.asts drop. The skin tissue stretches to accommodate the weight gain, but it can’t indefinitely snap back into place when the weight comes back off again. So try to maintain a steady weight or a proper nutrition in a healthy, sustainable way.

If you want to lose weight, you can read my 9 secrets on how to lose weight without diet and 12 simple tweaks for weight lossand you can also read my ultimate guide on how to lose weight and get rid of your belly in my e-book Blast Your Belly Fat.

4.Not protecting yourself from the sun
B.reasts, and cleavage in particular, can get burnt easily and they absorb their share of the sun’s UV rays. This can damage the skin, make it wrinkle and age prematurely. Protect yourself from the sun and don’t over-expose your skin. Also, sunscreens are not the magic solution and I have written before about the potential chemical dangers that lure in some sunscreens, especially the high-factor ones.

5.Not exercising and adopting bad posture

It’s important to exercise and keep your chest muscles strong. However, some back-and-forth repetitive motions (like in running) can make your bre.asts go saggy, as they breakdown br.east collagen. Make sure you support your br.easts during a high-impact exercise session and pay attention to your posture throughout the day. Walk straight and make your br.easts stand up proudly. You can easily improve your posture by doing the following exercises to improve your posture.
Re: 5 Everyday Habits That Cause Sagging Breasts by donbenedict(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2015
Touching
Re: 5 Everyday Habits That Cause Sagging Breasts by Zeezy99: 10:44am On May 12, 2015
Point number 4 explains why majority of women have sagging bwests
Re: 5 Everyday Habits That Cause Sagging Breasts by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 12, 2015
cool
Re: 5 Everyday Habits That Cause Sagging Breasts by 2el(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2015
fu*king everyday....

(1) (Reply)

I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis / Seven Reasons Not To Date Broke B$$%^s / Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.