Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce (26329 Views)

APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) / Fear In Saraki’s Camp As Dino Melaye, Other Senators Keep Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by synergycom19: 12:56pm On May 12, 2015
Boscojugunu:
Baba calm down... Just cool down.
Calm down for what?cool down for what?
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by ruggedtimi(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2015
soe:
shoro niyen?
In other news my people, feel this small GBEDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUO1ZY-u9no
good stuff
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by DeeMain(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2015
Gboliwe:
Ben Bruce has been in the news too often recently. Can someone please ask him to shut up!

Talk less and act more, that should be his/their motto. I hate noisemakers. Even though I used to crush on him as a very small girl, he shouldn't make me start skipping any news with his name in it.

So u are female? Where did I get the impression u were very male?
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Wolexdey(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2015
Mr Ben Bruce, please and please don't listen to critics who keeps saying you should shut it. They simply are myopic in reasons. They do not understand how beautiful it is to stand up for the truth courageously, with great temerity and audacity. It simply beats their imagination and they wish they could continue to grope in their ignorance.

Thanks for speaking out Mr Ben Bruce. Nigerians need more people like you to stand up for the truth. Thanks much.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by born2win1: 12:59pm On May 12, 2015
The dude is making brain. I will keep my fingers crossed till then.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by 9jatatafo(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2015
Hmmmm oga Bruce talk is cheap ooo!!! A Ghana-must-go bag full of dollars is tempting than a Ghana-must-go bag full of naira. Time will tell my brother man. Remember FarouK Lawal that camera caught hiding raw dollars under his cap, what happened to him? The senate is den of Lions, one Lion can do anything to stop their feasting in Ghana-must-go.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by FitnessNigeria: 1:07pm On May 12, 2015
Bibol:
Ben Bruce should get to the National Assembly first. Talk is cheap, though he looks credible and may not be the typical Nigerian politician we are used to

He's just one man in the midst of vultures, they will overshadow him.

Most of those your colleagues killed, destroyed every opposition to get there and you want them not to take what they want?

We all can bear witness that since the inception of the national assembly, they are there just for the money.

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by dollarlander: 1:08pm On May 12, 2015
Now that you mouth is running sweet words, hope you will not wutdraw your statements when money you cannot reject shakes your hands?

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by omoakinn: 1:11pm On May 12, 2015
Still observing
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by johnjay2012: 1:18pm On May 12, 2015
alaoeri:

If and only if you can resurrect Stella Obansanjo & ask her that simple question.

FYI, it was not overnight, the Bruce Family have been known to be wealthy from their Father, so his wealth is not overnight. He worked hard for his money, his association with Stella Obasanjo only provided the political framework for his businesses to thrive.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by okpurukata(f): 1:18pm On May 12, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
I agree with Ben, Ghana-must-go is so 90s, electronic funds transfer is the in thing now

It's traceable. They don't accept it. Hen knows what he is saying. Have u forgotten Farouk Lawan and Otedola.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by sakalisis(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2015
Ben should keep his mouth shut and let his action par result speaks for him....
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by NsikanMoses: 1:27pm On May 12, 2015
The same people attacking Ben Bruise in his latest nice tweets will also insult him if his tweets is reversed. Nigerians are difficult set of blacks. Am proud of Ben Bruise , thank God He has a president that will support his claims. This is a real change coming. We were in cage so long a years. God bless Nigeria, God bless GMB, God bless Ben Bruise. I am bless.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by nelandrewz(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2015
I wonder why children will tell their fathers to shut up, what is wrong with this generation self? No single respect. This is a big problem in this country. I support Senator BMB 100% on this. We pray he'll be successful in his quest to sanitize this insane society where corruption has become a norm even among our generation. God pls deliver this generation from backwardness.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by boluyongp(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2015
When did this guy become advocate of the masses . This Senator job dey shack am gaan, he probably never believed he would get elected, he just gave it a try and was lucky. That's the disadvantage of voting people with no real grassroot public office experience to high positions, they don't cool down. If he started from House of Assembly and rose to Senator now, it would have been a different thing. He'll soon bite his tongue and swallow his words, when they bring hard 'ghana-must-go' now with live raw cash, na him go first collect o.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Boss13: 1:36pm On May 12, 2015
Ben needs to relax, else his colleagues will ouster him and he would be left in the wilderness alone. Well, it is good he expresses his mind and people know his standpoint on certain issues, however, he must be careful because the good don't survive in Nigerian Politics.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by whatofyou: 1:38pm On May 12, 2015
I feels good... lalalalalalalala
Keep mounting the pressure of on your co-members and the government in its entirety. Who knows if this man won't, one day, become the head o f our government? I wait to see how your time unfolds.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by musicwriter(m): 1:41pm On May 12, 2015
Actaully, Mr. Murray is the only person I believe in this whole new political dispensation. He's the only person I find credible, at least from the people I know. Him and Osinbajo, though.
For many years he've been campaigning subliminally calling on Nigerians to return to their various communities to vie for political offices if they wanted to make a change. Saw him a couple of time doing that on his TV.
I'm so glad he's there now.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by cescky(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2015
some one please MARK MY WORDS......if this man doesnt rule Nigeria. he will come close!

cescky......2015
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 12, 2015
aare07:
We need this man in APC beacuse he is progressive-minded.
unfortunately you can't steal him from us, because he doesn't engage in propaganda like your fellows up there
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by whatofyou: 1:50pm On May 12, 2015
Boss13:
Ben needs to relax, else his colleagues will ouster him and he would be left in the wilderness alone. Well, it is good he expresses his mind and people know his standpoint on certain issues, however, he must be careful because the good don't survive in Nigerian Politics.

E be like say you don finally lose hope for the happenings in dis nation? D kind of people we dey pray to come represent us don show, u com dey fear wetin him colleagues go do am. Naija's time to change don come, and anybody wey stand against am go get blown away. Make we build up more support, not doubt, abeg.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Toffy200: 2:04pm On May 12, 2015
I am writing this because it happened right in my eyes! A colleague of mine Ifeoma Nwachukwu saw a police officer collecting bribe from a road users this morning at Okota about 6:29am.. Ifeoma took a photo of this act with her phone and immediately this police man by name 'Chukwu Nge' forcefully dragged the phone off her hand injuring her in the process and another police from the driver said dragged her brother who was driving by the neck too so they dnt drive off. After succeeding to do this, he deleted the picture and I came down from my car to plead with the policeman as he was becoming violent.. This policeman immediately called his squad and spoke in Yoruba "We need the van and two policemen Asap as there are men here who are dragging our guns and assaulting men in uniform" i was shocked and i asked the police why he lied and he was unapologetic! As I speak they have taken Ifeoma and her brothers to Isolo police station in Okota Lagos and they have charged them to Okota court on this yellowed charges! Please I need you to please pass on this broadcast till it gets to the right audience!!! My name is Ella Mo and I stand for #JusticeForifeoma

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Charly68: 2:21pm On May 12, 2015
God bless you senator Bruce ,you must be aware however that the man we voted in this time around will definitely not allow such kind of politics again in Naija.. He is contented with one term or two term as God deem it fit ..I don't see BUHARI as a party to such kind of political shenanigans . Indeed we voted for a change . Even the APC Governor elect have just woken up from their past mentality of "Na we dey there " they wasted their allocation & went to GMB for federal largesse ,you know how he replied them." These nonsense must stop."
That is the kind of a leader we voted for. He care less about whose oxe is gored. We are praying God to make him strong to be able to chat us into a new path of Honesty and integrity that we have been praying for.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by mohdimplez(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2015
lalasticlala:
Senator-elect and Media mogul, Ben Murray-Bruce, has stated that he will expose anybody that offers him or other senators ‘Ghana Must Go’ (in reference to the infamous bribing of lawmakers in the country).

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/597849467757277185
kai,this guy dey talk too much! May 29 is not far
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 12, 2015
Well I'm waiting to see him act according to his words. Actions speak louder than words indeed!
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by cutietokunbo: 2:43pm On May 12, 2015
midolian:
I just hope this man won't Fvck himself up @ d end of d day..He talks too much.. He should be reminded that "The talkative parrot is shut up in a cage. Other birds, without speech, fly freely about."

This same man was seriously campaigning for Jonathan's continuity..He didn't know Nigeria was faced with these problems then. SMH

You are right; he was rooting for Jonathan tenure continuity. Have you notice that it's not saying anything about corruption during GEJ administration in all his post?

He even said that there is no need for Buhari to probe GEJ administration.

1 Like

Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by StephenJoseph(m): 2:51pm On May 12, 2015
49cents:

A small rat like u is telling your father's mate to shut up.....omo jati jati

Oloshi! How dare u insult someone who spoke the truth People like you loves bribe and are corrupted. You better change for good. Omo oni ra nu
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by midolian(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2015
cutietokunbo:

You are right; he was rooting for Jonathan tenure continuity. Have you notice that it's not saying anything about corruption during GEJ administration in all his post?

He even said that there is no need for Buhari to probe GEJ administration.
no mind the man..he is not sincere
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:02pm On May 12, 2015
This guy is lousy
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by Cyjetty: 3:24pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=cescky post=33662291]some one please MARK MY WORDS......if this man doesnt rule Nigeria. he will come close!

Do you seriously believe that it takes only RABBLEROUSING to rule Nigeria? Bruce is just seeking for notice. Is he not the one hobnobbing and giving awards to corrupt governors and using his television station to promote corrupt politicians and yet he has the guts to try to project himself as a reformist.
Brother, This man can never rule Nigeria. GEJ has already taken their turn.
I even hear Ben Bruce only discovered that he comes from Bayelsa a few years ago because until then he had never visited his native home town as he was simply living and claiming to be a lagosian.
He should do less talking and respect himself in order not to make a societal pest of himself.
We have seen his type before. Make too much noise to remove the searchlight from himself when the time comes to collect the Ghana must go bags. He will probably be the courier for his colleagues. Smart ass . Who doesnt know that he has been laundering money for GEJ? That is why he was rewarded with the senatorial ticket. Take a chill pill, Dude.
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by cescky(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2015
Cyjetty:
[/quote]

@cyjetty

you seem so bitter......thanks for the chill pill, you need it

he just knew his home town, giving awards etc.....bla bla bla do you know what politicking is all about?

anyways if you understood that we leave in a world of CAUSE AND EFFECTS, youll get my point.

when the time is right hope u wont choke

[quote author=Cyjetty post=33665692]
Re: I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce by cescky(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2015
Toffy200:
I am writing this because it happened right in my eyes! A colleague of mine Ifeoma Nwachukwu saw a police officer collecting bribe from a road users this morning at Okota about 6:29am.. Ifeoma took a photo of this act with her phone and immediately this police man by name 'Chukwu Nge' forcefully dragged the phone off her hand injuring her in the process and another police from the driver said dragged her brother who was driving by the neck too so they dnt drive off. After succeeding to do this, he deleted the picture and I came down from my car to plead with the policeman as he was becoming violent.. This policeman immediately called his squad and spoke in Yoruba "We need the van and two policemen Asap as there are men here who are dragging our guns and assaulting men in uniform" i was shocked and i asked the police why he lied and he was unapologetic! As I speak they have taken Ifeoma and her brothers to Isolo police station in Okota Lagos and they have charged them to Okota court on this yellowed charges! Please I need you to please pass on this broadcast till it gets to the right audience!!! My name is Ella Mo and I stand for #JusticeForifeoma

nice one i suggest you open a thread for this and mail the mods to make it front page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Overtakes India As Number 1 In World's Poverty Rating - Brookings Instit / Anambra Police Releases Statement, Warns IPOB Members Who Plan Protest Tomorrow / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.