Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate (16075 Views)

Oshiomhole & Obaseki Campaign For Johnny Ogumah, APC House Of Reps Candidate / Soldiers Stop APC Reps Candidate From Leaving His Home / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by ijustdey: 12:23pm On May 12, 2015
By Joseph Erunke
ABUJA — A House of Representatives candidate in Delta State under the All Progressives Congress, APC, platform, Christopher Erhodyne, has alleged that the National Chairman of the party, Chief John Oyegun and the governorship candidate of the state, O’tega Emerhor, forged his death certificate and presented it to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to disqualify him from election.

To this end, the politician has begun legal processes aimed at committing the duo to prison, saying their alleged action contravened the laws of Nigeria, as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution (as amended.)
Erhodyne told journalists at a news briefing in Abuja, that the action of the APC chairman and the party’s governorship candidate in Delta State was carried out after he was unanimously endorsed as candidate of APC during the party’s December 7thHouse of Assembly primary election, to represent Sapele,Okpe and Uvwie Federal Constituency, in Delta State.

He insisted that having won the contest against the alleged preferred candidate of Oyegun and O’tega at the primary, they resorted to frustrating his questing to contest the main election by forging his death certificate and submitting same to INEC just as they replaced his candidature with one Gibson Akporhe.

“ I contested the primaries on the 7th of December, and was returned unopposed. Before the contest, I had bought the party’s nomination form for N2.1 million. I travelled to the US after the primary but discovered when returned to the country that one Cyril Ogodor, the Deputy Chairman the APC in Delta State had removed my name and replaced it with another person who did not contest primaries at all.

“I met the state Chairman of APC over the issue and he told me that he was not aware of it. I met the leader of the party, O’tega Emerhor, candidate for governorship of the state, who now instructed that Cyril Ogodor should go back and put my name because I am the candidate.
“My name was fixed back as directed. After my name appear, surprisingly, after two weeks, I got an information that they want to remove my name and put Gibson Akporhe’s I now went to INEC, I learnt they want to remove my name saying that I am dead, that was the information I got.

“I also wrote a letter to APC that I am alive and some people are trying to change my name that I am dead. Surprisingly, on February 2nd, before then, we went for campaign at Ororope, I was surprised that O’tega said that in six days time, we would know who the House of Representatives candidate is and who is going to be a commissioner between me and Akporhe.

“He made that statement while we were at the podium and when we left the podium, I now asked O’tega that ‘why are you declaring my seat vacant, are you trying to sell my mandate, did I do anything wrong? He smiled and left, he didn’t answer me.

“On February 2nd, he came to Sapele, my home town for campaign and gave the House of Assembly person APC flag but did not give me. I was surprised. It was the evening of that same day that they called me from Abuja that they had substituted me that I am dead and that if I know I am alive, I should come to Abuja by 7am the next day.

“For this, we left Warri 11 pm and drove overnight to get to Abuja and got to Abuja 6am and went to see the head of legal unit of INEC, Mr Bawa,who showed me a letter written to INEC that I am dead. He was surprised and said how was he sure that I am the person.

He asked for the passport which I used while filing the form and I gave him and even brought out so many documents including bank documents for him to know that I am alive and that I am the person who is Christopher Erhodyne Anirah.

“They now assured me that they can never changed my name again but they asked me to go and see the National Chairman of APC to write another letter that I am alive and I went to see the Oyegun but I did not meet him except his personal assistant, who was even surprised that I am alive.

“I went to meet Oyegun the next day morning in his house and he was surprised that I was the person who he signed that I was dead. He aplogised and called executive meeting in the office the next day where he told them to see what Deltans were doing.

“ He apologized and told me that he would change the name but surprisingly, I waited for like three, four, five days, Oyegun did not change the name. They later resubmitted the same death certificate to INEC that I am dead and that if I was aggrieved, I should go to court.
“This was a conspiracy between Oyegun and O’tega and I want to tell that I am heading to the law court to commit those involved in this devilish act to prison,” he disclosed.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/oyegun-otega-forged-my-death-certificate-to-disqualify-me-delta-apc-reps-candidate-alleges/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Bayswater: 12:28pm On May 12, 2015
Change is here. The change from due process and internal democracy to forgery, outright lies and intimidation.

Welcome to the One Chance bus, please fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride. The bus is self-driving. We don enter am smiley

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 12, 2015
“ I contested the primaries on the 7th of December, and was returned unopposed. Before the contest, I had bought the party’s nomination form for N2.1 million. I travelled to the US after the primary but discovered when returned to the country that one Cyril Ogodor, the Deputy Chairman the APC in Delta State had removed my name and replaced it with another person who did not contest primaries at all

“I went to meet Oyegun the next day morning in his house and he was surprised that I was the person who he signed that I was dead. He aplogised and called executive meeting in the office the next day where he told them to see what Deltans were doing.
He apologized and told me that he would change the name but surprisingly, I waited for like three, four, five days, Oyegun did not change the name. They later resubmitted the same death certificate to INEC that I am dead and that if I was aggrieved, I should go to court.

Wow....APC is the most devilish and most undemocratic political entity ever. They wear suits, speak softly, chant "change" but deep inside they are filled with evil. I am so happy that the entire Niger Delta and lower Niger region save Edo and Imo states rejected them. They are evil....

Evilll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:33pm On May 12, 2015
If they actually did that,then it is wrong!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2015
This is serious.

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 12, 2015
Anonimi Severussnapy Whynotthetruth truckpusher mogidi please come and see what APC did to one of "their own" grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 12, 2015
Finally, the dreaded one chance party is here. APC is synonymous to the notorious mark of the beast "666" in the Book of Revelation. We have taken it, we have to enjoy endure till 2019 grin grin grin
Bayswater:
Change is here. The change from due process and internal democracy to forgery, outright lies and intimidation.

Welcome to the One Chance bus, please fasten your seat belts and enjoy the ride. The bus is self-driving. We don enter am smiley

13 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by anonimi: 12:46pm On May 12, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This is serious.

Abeg helep me find another word more serious than serious sharperly embarassed undecided

The DECEPTION that is APC will unravel before the eyes of even its most ardent supporters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by anonimi: 12:47pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Wow....APC is the most devilish and most undemocratic political entity ever. They wear suits, speak softly, chant "change" but deep inside they are filled with evil. I am so happy that the entire Niger Delta and lower Niger region save Edo and Imo states rejected them. They are evil....

Evilll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I dey call dem winchious assembly una think sey I dey joke abi?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 12, 2015
anonimi:

When I dey call dem winchious assembly una think sey I dey joke abi?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Very soon them go publish the death certificates of all Nigerians... We need to pray o...

Lalasticlala and Ishilove

4 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by CyberWolf: 12:51pm On May 12, 2015
This is the kind of party Nigerians entrusted their fate in..Hmm let's see how this turns out.. sad

8 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Anonimi Severussnapy Whynotthetruth truckpusher mogidi please come and see what APC did to one of "their own" grin grin

gringringringrin and the conspiracy, blackmail and intimidation keeps unraveling... APC represents everything wrong with Nigeria from 1978 till date in terms of individuals... they are more than devilish...

Oya...passingshot; come and justify this as usual for your evil APC party...

10 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Orunto: 12:54pm On May 12, 2015
CHANGE!!!! WE ARE JUST BEGINNING!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2015
Funny story. Let the court decide

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by dustmalik: 12:58pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
If they actually did that,then it is wrong!
There are two or more sides to every story.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 12, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I don't land...wey the bagaa
CyberWolf:
This is the kind of party Nigerians entrusted their fate in..Hmm let's see how this turns out.. sad
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by anonimi: 12:58pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Very soon them go publish the death certificates of all Nigerians... We need to pray o...

Lalasticlala and Ishilove

Na which kain prayer you wan make we pray now?

- Operation Reform Them

or

- Operation Comot Them

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 12, 2015
Operation the grace to endure them grin grin grin
anonimi:

Na which kain prayer you wan make we pray now?

- Operation Reform Them

or

- Operation Comot Them

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 12, 2015
APC

CHANGI. ..

BABA ONE CHANCE..

THE ONLY PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD THAT PASSED WAEC WITHOUT CERTIFICATE. cheesy

VOTED IN BY EDUCATED AND SOPHISTICATED ILLITERATES WHO BELIEVES HE WILL TURN WATER TO WINE... EQUATE NAIRA TO DOLLARS PAY THEN 5000 NAIRA A MONTH.

WELCOME TO ONE CHANCE MY PEOPLE. FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT. THE NEXT 4 YEARS WILL BE FULL OF COMEDY

16 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by slawmoi: 1:07pm On May 12, 2015
just for power
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:07pm On May 12, 2015
Let me assume this story is false. I pray it is false. It better be false.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by doctokwus: 1:08pm On May 12, 2015
These are serious allegations that should be properly investigated.I doubt if however, those 2 personalities could go to that criminal extreme of forging d candidates death cert when they cud easily disqualify him using d several Nigerian schemes of replacing names of candidates.
It should not b swept under d carpet because this is clearly a criminal allegation.

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2015
dustmalik:
There are two or more sides to every story.
And the side to my forging your death certificate is what

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by WhoDeyThere(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2015
F
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:10pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
grin grin grin grin grin

APC is evil...they were screaming that Fayose wished buhari dead albeit false...while they have already declared others dead already without allowing them to write their 'Will' cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 12, 2015
Practical defination of do or die

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by ylaa(f): 1:10pm On May 12, 2015
abeg make this election pple leave us alone.sebi election has come and gone.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by colossus2: 1:10pm On May 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by pretydiva(f): 1:11pm On May 12, 2015
Following
Re: Oyegun, O’tega Forged Death Certificate To Disqualify Me: Reps Candidate by kay29000(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2015
Hmm!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial Confirmation: We Are Now United – APC / Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus / Dino Melaye Live On Skynews, says UK banks aid corrupt politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.