Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed (32842 Views)

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / I Almost "Stole" A Car / 10 Outstanding Cars That Stole The New York Auto Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by chicbenita(f): 12:45pm On May 12, 2015
In a recent hangout with view nigeria newspaper correspondent, the comedian (Ogusbaba) who is on the look out for his wife's car that was got away by one Mr Kehinde who happens to be a car electrician. The comedian has put up the face of mr kehinde alamu with the quote below. see another photos

My wife's car was stolen by the guy pictured above Kehinde Alamu ( a Car Electrician) since Saturday 9th May, He has not been seen. Car Number: FST144DN CHASSIS. 4T1BK487U541817. Toyota camry Xle. 2010. Please if seen contact the nearest police station or call 08068090003. God bless you. We believe with your support we must get this car back.

VIEW Nigeria Newspaper

2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by Mega2010(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2015
He looks like a lot of people to me,they should get a picture showing at least his neck .......first to comment,in come be for thief thief thread,why my hand too sharp sef? Abeg am truly jobless,I need a job seriously

17 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by adewaletb3(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2015
Nice car. We hope you see it soon

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by Mega2010(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2015
.....criminal
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by Airforce1(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2015
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by kingstylo01(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2015
See the guy face like hunger...

The guy be like:

"omo if i sell this car i don hammer!"

hehe

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 12, 2015
Beht the car fine o!!! shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by WebSurfer(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2015
Thieves Everywhere,
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2015
tchidi:
Beht the car fine o!!! shocked shocked
. Walahi!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by hertheytheydgee(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2015
Its only a fool that will steal a car in this 21st century.
Oponu will be caught soon
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by UnknownT: 12:59pm On May 12, 2015
But the plate number on the picture is foreign and different from the one written up there

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by Texcoco(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2015
Tief man ah bunk im res fi Seme Border long time wit de ride....
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by abrahym(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2015
Pele
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by gbongbo6070(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2015
Look at what he call head like that of a ASO ROCK.
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by okooloyun1(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by missKiffy(f): 1:01pm On May 12, 2015
Mehn, the car is fine, no wonder he stole it. The car would have been tempting him

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by 3ace(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2015
I knew it will be Toyota. It will even be more difficult to track this guy down without tracker installed and also because the car is common. I pray una get dis guy sha.
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by seunlayi(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2015
HE OUGHT TO GIVE THIS TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE, NOBODY CAN CONFIRM IF HE IS TRULY THE ONE THAT STOLE THE CAR. IF IT HAPPENS OTHERWISE, THE MAN MAY SUE HIM

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda End Of Discussion Vs Camry Big For Nothing ; Which Is Better / Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) / 8 Crazily Unique Beetle Cars You Have Never Seen Before (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.