Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed (32839 Views)

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / I Almost "Stole" A Car / 10 Outstanding Cars That Stole The New York Auto Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by mrofficial(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2015
The car isn't 2010 Toyota Camry. The VIN is also incorrect.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:06pm On May 12, 2015
Exactly my thots too,.make dem no go carry another person for anoda person crime ooo

Mega2010:
He looks like a lot of people to me,they should get a picture showing at least his neck

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by polarman(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2015
This story tire me oo. How would you buy this type of car and give it to these "selectricians"? angry angry angry

Bros, you nor try at all, you for carry the moto go Toyota or Elizade for the repairs needed to be done on it not to one Mufutau...

I pray you see the car quick ooo. cry

I so much like this brand of Toyota
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by izuch(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2015
Ipledge:
Why thé car con get black tires?

The tire suppose white nay? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by Missonas(f): 1:20pm On May 12, 2015
Ipledge:
Why thé car con get black tires?

I tire o my own na blue tires #upblues grin
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by leuelliot(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2015
UnknownT:
But the plate number on the picture is foreign and different from the one written up there

can't you just be deductive? do you need to be told that the pictures shown are those of the car when it was newly acquired?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by 3ace(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2015
tellwisdom:

Bros, if you buy one..Park am for third mainland bridge, make u go home come back.
I understand your point but that's not my point. Whether the value of my car is 200k or even more than 63m, ofcourse I won't leave it outside in an unsafe environment. The point is robbers steal cars based on how soon they can easily sell them and turn them to cash. How many people can easily buy such car from him? Moreover, such cars are uncommon that the police will easily fetch him out. Thief wey smart and wey no want too much wahala, na all dis small small cars dem dey steal so dat business go keep moving.
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by misterchris(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2015
Mega2010:
He looks like a lot of people to me,they should get a picture showing at least his neck
That means you know alot of thieves

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by goshen26: 1:31pm On May 12, 2015
"Thiefing" starts from d top
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by Nigga44: 1:32pm On May 12, 2015
Chai...., yoruba abeg na cry
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by Odjirigho: 1:41pm On May 12, 2015
Only tru God's intervention dat it can be gotten back considering the fact dat he is the electrician. OMO dis guy go don disable all tracking facilities. May God make him foolish Enof to resell the ride in Nigeria. Aamen
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by Odjirigho: 1:44pm On May 12, 2015
3ace:
I understand your point but that's not my point. Whether the value of my car is 200k or even more than 63m, ofcourse I won't leave it outside in an unsafe environment. The point is robbers steal cars based on how soon they can easily sell them and turn them to cash. How many people can easily buy such car from him? Moreover, such cars are uncommon that the police will easily fetch him out. Thief wey smart and wey no want too much wahala, na all dis small small cars dem dey steal so dat business go keep moving.
Bros I d hail ooooooo! Is like u sef d game o! Lol Hw market na? I d find small car ooo
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by fpeter(f): 1:45pm On May 12, 2015
In a recent hangout with view nigeria newspaper correspondent, the comedian (Ogusbaba) who is on the look out for his wife's car that was got away by one Mr Kehinde who happens to be a car electrician. The comedian has put up the face of mr kehinde alamu with the quote below. see another photos

which kind grammar be this nowww??/ undecided cry
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 12, 2015
I thought only igbos does this? useless hypocritical bastards. you will never see them, because the name doesn't sound like okoro, so they will avoid the thread. this is how they come from osogbo and ijebu to claim lagosians with their thiefing tendency. God will continue to disgrace all of you.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 12, 2015
Missonas:

I tire o my own na blue tires #upblues grin
thank you oo,be like say na only you dey feel my painn
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by condralbede(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2015
The guy go Don blow enter Cotonou or Togo go pieces the car!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by Holatunde007(m): 1:54pm On May 12, 2015
Fools dey r always fishing out faults in every move of celebrities........ [/s]
seunlayi:
HE OUGHT TO GIVE THIS TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE, NOBODY CAN CONFIRM IF HE IS TRULY THE ONE THAT STOLE THE CAR. IF IT HAPPENS OTHERWISE, THE MAN MAY SUE HIM

Ode! Crazy fellow dat feels he studied law, so if u acquire such a car, and it got missing by ur worker or ur mechanic, u would assume he took it for vacation ni abi?

Fools dey r always fishing out faults in every move of celebrities........
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by simplynola(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2015
Ogusbaba, which one do you want now, the thief or the car?
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by nairainfoscom(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2015
Lwkmd.
kingstylo01:
See the guy face like hunger...

The guy be like:

"omo if i sell this car i don hammer!"

hehe
Re: Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed by tunergy(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2015
UnknownT:
But the plate number on the picture is foreign and different from the one written up there
Its a new car, and still being fixed before he Nibbed it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda End Of Discussion Vs Camry Big For Nothing ; Which Is Better / Female AAU Student Crushed To Death In Edo State (see Photo) / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.