Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality (8025 Views)

Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by khiaa(f): 6:13am On May 13, 2015
Abaccha:

We know women can carry their luggages, but i remember you peoples model Chimamanda once said that men couldn't even help her with her luggages one of the times she visited Finland. Finland being one of the places where feminism is thriving very well. Now is that not hypocrisy?

Actually, helping someone with their luggage has nothing to do with being or not being a feminist, but having manners, and being considerate of someone in need.

I am a woman and if I see someone who could use my help rather the person is a man, woman, or child I would offer my help, gender doesn't matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by khiaa(f): 6:23am On May 13, 2015
[quote author=sinizia post=33682342]

This is absolutely bullshít!! No iota of sense in it. Utter fuckéry!! Some men are confused sometimes. They are quick to say they hate ladies that leech on them, ladies that contribute nothing to the relationship except séx. Yet when they find a self-sufficient and independent lady, they cry blue murder and label her a feminist; ranting on how they want the woman to depend on them. I just don't get we men sometimes. What do we really want?

i for one beseech ladies to be independent whether married or not. Men that won't tolerate them are egocentric chauvnists. The type that will easily want to dump them because they know if she's a leech, she can't fend on herself and will come running back to them. Men with low self-esteem!! I won't ever raise my daughter to depend on another person. Being independent is what any sane individual should strive for. I won't marry any girl that's a leech or not independent.[/quot

-----------------------------------------

cry cry cry These are tears of joy, I just found Man Of The Year.
kiss
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Eureka123(f): 6:27am On May 13, 2015
rapmike:

You get his point wrong. While there is nothing wrong with an independent woman, some feminists take it to the extreme, to the extent that they refuse to help their husbands and vice versa on top independence.

Marriage supposed to be a relationship of interdependence, not just two people who refuse to help each other once in a while or during difficult moments.

Then they never were feminists in the first place. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by dinachi(m): 6:34am On May 13, 2015
Any woman who foolishly identifies herself as a feminist is either a closeted lesbian or a mentally in balanced individual. Most women who identify as feminists are a small group of frustrated women angry at men and the world. If you genuinely believe in equality for all, then you cannot be a feminist. Feminists are for those fighting for ONLY women rights not everybody's rights! I believe in equality for men, women and children. No segregations.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 6:45am On May 13, 2015
rapmike:

Thank you for this post.

A lot of females that commented here missed the point. Nobody is against a woman having her money. Its when she sees having money (perhaps and usually more money than the man) as a reason to compete with him/ put him down, then flags begin to be raised.

Just because some women make more money than the man or "compete" with him doesn't make her a feminist.

I wish some people stop misusing the word because you don't have more words to describe the person correctly.

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 6:46am On May 13, 2015
dinachi:
Any woman who foolishly identifies herself as a feminist is either a closeted lesbian or a mentally in balanced individual. Most women who identify as feminists are a small group of frustrated women angry at men and the world. If you genuinely believe in equality for all, then you cannot be a feminist. Feminists are for those fighting for ONLY women rights not everybody's rights! I believe in equality for men, women and children. No segregations.

Are you misogynistic?

I guess Beyonce is frustrated and she is a feminist. She can buy your entire family and still have more money left!

3 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 6:50am On May 13, 2015
Feminists is a group of people (both men and women) fighting for gender equality in all areas of life.

3 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by khiaa(f): 6:53am On May 13, 2015
dinachi:

There is no need to fight for men's rights because you were born with them, but women and children rights are a constant battle for equality/justice.
Please read and find the true meaning of a feminist.

Feminist are not frustrated mentally challenged lesbians, that is as ridiculous as me saying men who hate feminist and are against women having equality in this world are homosexuals who are only concerned about what is good for men. Is that you?
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by babyfaceafrica: 6:58am On May 13, 2015
There are different types of feminist and I think the OP should have clarified that earlier in the post,if I can remember vividly we have up to five types..please don't generalize.what I don't understand is why some ladies see anybody that has issues with femisninsm as a misogynist?..I think that's wrong...just because I don't like the whims and caprices of some women does not mean I hate them!!!.....misogynist hate women.....misandrist hates men!!!.....there are good feminist and bad feminsit....its all about how they reason...feminist wants equal rights with men..not bad an idea..but what I don't like is been selective
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 7:06am On May 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
There are different types of feminist and I think the OP should have clarified that earlier in the post,if I can remember vividly we have up to five types..please don't generalize.what I don't understand is why some ladies see anybody that has issues with femisninsm as a misogynist?..I think that's wrong...just because I don't like the whims and caprices of some women does not mean I hate them!!!.....misogynist hate women.....misandrist hates men!!!.....there are good feminist and bad feminsit....its all about how they reason...feminist wants equal rights with men..not bad an idea..but what I don't like is been selective

it is okay for men to call feminists a bunch of lonely carpet muncher lesions who hate men but no one can't call them misogynistic?

Hyprocisy.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by khiaa(f): 7:08am On May 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:

What do you consider a bad feminist?
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 7:08am On May 13, 2015
I have never heard of a selective feminism. That's like saying selective heterosexual men!

You are either is a feminist or not.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by babyfaceafrica: 7:11am On May 13, 2015
MrsChima:

it is okay for men to call feminists a bunch of lonely carpet muncher lesions who hate men but no one can't call them misogynistic?

Hyprocisy.
did you read my post at all... I said people shouldn't generalize on feminist,I perosnally know up to five different types, and just somoen does not like feminist does not qualify him to be a mysognist!!...if you have issues with someone who abuses and lampoons feminist please direct your anger to them...I didn't say that!!!!!...I know good feminist!
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by dubylhover(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2015
even God that created humans created d female to cum nd assist nd b a companion not an equal..he gave adam d dominion over all..so this ideology of gender equality isnt sth i dig or understand d basis..i like a confident nd focused woman,but the moment my spouse or girl says she shud b equal with me is the day we cut ties,its not about insecurity or infeiority complex,any wise woman wud always find a way to strike balance at home nd give the husband or partner that respect he deserves,for christs sake thats d way of d world..everytin shud b done in moderation..
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by babyfaceafrica: 7:26am On May 13, 2015
khiaa:

What do you consider a bad feminist?
Good,ii consider one a bad feminist when she is unreasonable with her demands, when she wants to apply the western type of feminism without looking at what fits into the society she is bringing that ideology,in order words you mould an ideology into a society to avoid cracks, a bad feminist is one that sees all men opposing feminism as a misogynist, a bad feminist is one that feels its bad for a woman to open the dors for herself, feels its wrong for a woman to initiate sex first, feels its wrong for a woman to toast a man , feels its wrong for a woman to apologise when there is a disagreement with his man, feels its wrong for a man to argue with a woman , feels there is justification for a woman to hit a man but there are no jsutificatiosn for man to hit a woman...let's start with this first ,the reasons are many...if a woman wants equality,se has to stop been selective with this equalities
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by khiaa(f): 7:31am On May 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Good,ii consider one a bad feminist when she is unreasonable with her demands, when she wants to apply the western type of feminism without looking at what fits into the society she is bringing that ideology,in order words you mould an ideology into a society to avoid cracks, a bad feminist is one that sees all men opposing feminism as a misogynist, a bad feminist is one that feels its bad for a woman to open the dors for herself, feels its wrong for a woman to initiate sex first, feels its wrong for a woman to toast a man , feels its wrong for a woman to apologise when there is a disagreement with his man, feels its wrong for a man to argue with a woman , feels there is justification for a woman to hit a man but there are no jsutificatiosn for man to hit a woman...let's start with this first ,the reasons are many...if a woman wants equality,se has to stop been selective with this equalities

What is the western type of feminism?
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by babyfaceafrica: 7:34am On May 13, 2015
khiaa:

What is the western type of feminism?
they are not selectve like african ladies...most pay for their things , go for their man ..e.t.c
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 7:47am On May 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
did you read my post at all... I said people shouldn't generalize on feminist,I perosnally know up to five different types, and just somoen does not like feminist does not qualify him to be a mysognist!!...if you have issues with someone who abuses and lampoons feminist please direct your anger to them...I didn't say that!!!!!...I know good feminist!

Did you read your own post? You said in your last post that you don't understand why some ladies will call someone who is against feminism...mysognistic. I asked if they can call feminists, lonely and frustrated lesbuans who hate men...why can't they be called mysognist?

We're you rambling and didn't remember what you rambled about?

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by babyfaceafrica: 7:51am On May 13, 2015
angryLol....okay..
MrsChima:

Did you read your own post? You said in your last post that you don't understand why some ladies will call someone who is against feminism...mysognistic. I asked if they can call feminists, lonely and frustrated lesbuans who hate men...why can't they be called mysognist?

We're you rambling and didn't remember what you rambled about?
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by khiaa(f): 7:55am On May 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
they are not selectve like african ladies...most pay for their things , go for their man ..e.t.c

Ok, that's me. I will pay for him also at times, we do for each other.
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 7:55am On May 13, 2015
dubylhover:
even God that created humans created d female to cum nd assist nd b a companion not an equal..he gave adam d dominion over all..so this ideology of gender equality isnt sth i dig or understand d basis..i like a confident nd focused woman,but the moment my spouse or girl says she shud b equal with me is the day we cut ties,its not about insecurity or infeiority complex,any wise woman wud always find a way to strike balance at home nd give the husband or partner that respect he deserves,for christs sake thats d way of d world..everytin shud b done in moderation..

God is not an author of confusion. If women are not equal to men and are only sex slaves and cum buckets for men then that mean in Genesis...the man and wife is not one! grin

If man and woman are not equal...that means God wouldn't have use a rib that is alongside of Adam but a tail bone or ankle bone.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by lilmax(m): 7:57am On May 13, 2015
Selective feminist, thats new cool
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 8:03am On May 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:

There is no such thing as bad or good feminists. That's like saying bad or good rap1sts. A woman who is not willing to work with her man is a trifling woman especially if they are readonable. She has a choice to do whatever she wants but if she is being one eye then that's a different story.

Every woman in the world doesn't support or believe in feminism. Just because a woman is giving you a hard time does not make her a feminist. If she isn't for gender equality and working alongside men.....then she is not a feminist. If she hates men and only sleep with women...she is lesbian and misandrist.

Let's not confuse the two.

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by babyfaceafrica: 8:26am On May 13, 2015
khiaa:

Ok, that's me. I will pay for him also at times, we do for each other.
Good!!!..symbiotic relationship..that's what life is about
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by babyfaceafrica: 8:30am On May 13, 2015
MrsChima:

There is no such thing as bad or good feminists. That's like saying bad or good rap1sts. A woman who is not willing to work with her man is a trifling woman especially if they are readonable. She has a choice to do whatever she wants but if she is being one eye then that's a different story.

Every woman in the world doesn't support or believe in feminism. Just because a woman is giving you a hard time does not make her a feminist. If she isn't for gender equality and working alongside men.....then she is not a feminist. If she hates men and only sleep with women...she is lesbian and misandrist.

Let's not confuse the two.
so you cant be a feminist and work alongside men?
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by Nobody: 8:38am On May 13, 2015
dinachi:
l

You are a hypocritical fo.ol
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by dubylhover(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2015
MrsChima:

God is not an author of confusion. If women are not equal to men and are only sex slaves and cum buckets for men then that mean in Genesis...the man and wife is not one! grin

If man and woman are not equal...that means God wouldn't have use a rib that is alongside of Adam but a tail bone or ankle bone.

lol if wv go into dis context biblically,na you go tire oo..y are women not recognised in d biblv if they ar supposed to b equal,back to d adam tale,woman was made from 1 of adams ribs.a product cannot b greater than d producer... wink,but in all fairness,total quality btw man nd woman is not feasible nau.the earlier dx so called feminists accept dis,d better for all of us..nd youre talking bt using ribs in d formation of eve,mind yu,man has more than 4 ribs nd your female were just made from just 1,mvaning oluwa sef cud av created more genders sef grin
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by torontoboy(m): 9:07am On May 13, 2015
#Meninist

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 12:48pm On May 13, 2015
dubylhover:

lol if wv go into dis context biblically,na you go tire oo..y are women not recognised in d biblv if they ar supposed to b equal,back to d adam tale,woman was made from 1 of adams ribs.a product cannot b greater than d producer... wink,but in all fairness,total quality btw man nd woman is not feasible nau.the earlier dx so called feminists accept dis,d better for all of us..nd youre talking bt using ribs in d formation of eve,mind yu,man has more than 4 ribs nd your female were just made from just 1,mvaning oluwa sef cud av created more genders sef grin

The bottom line is this....you can't say that the woman is to change everything about her and who she was before marriage by accepting the surname and etc to women are not equal to men.

If you support that idealogy which means the man and wife as one concept is not valid! You men can't say on one breath...man and wife is one but the woman isn't equal to the man on another breath! Which one is it? Fake Christians throw out scriptures and not study several supporting scriptures as well!

Adam was created first and given dominion over other creations but lost that dominion after he disobeyed God. Adam was the head, leader, or representive of his household but nothing in the scripture supports Eve being less equal to Adam.

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by MrsChima(f): 1:37pm On May 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
so you cant be a feminist and work alongside men?

Huh
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by simdam500(m): 2:02pm On May 13, 2015
torontoboy: #Meninist

Instead masculinist cheesy
Re: Why A Guy Should Avoid Women With Feminist Mentality by dubylhover(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2015
MrsChima:

The bottom line is this....you can't say that the woman is to change everything about her and who she was before marriage by accepting the surname and etc to women are not equal to men.

If you support that idealogy which means the man and wife as one concept is not valid! You men can't say on one breath...man and wife is one but the woman isn't equal to the man on another breath! Which one is it? Fake Christians throw out scriptures and not study several supporting scriptures as well!

Adam was created first and given dominion over other creations but lost that dominion after he disobeyed God. Adam was the head, leader, or representive of his household but nothing in the scripture supports Eve being less equal to Adam.

i dnt knw how helper became d same thing as equal oo...ma dear madam,men nd women are not meant to b equal,any society that has no order is heading for chaos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Stoners Make The Best Boyfriends / How To Get Any Girl You Want! UDS cheat code (Guys only) / Vabbing Works! I Tried It On A Guy And He Asked Me To Be His Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.