Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? (12121 Views)

Difference Between Linux Hosting And Window Hosting / Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! / Cheap, Fast, Reliable Website Hosting And Programming Services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by Nobody: 12:38am On May 14, 2015
akagson:
Of course, I wouldn't. But when last did you use their service? Coz some other persons are telling me opposite of what you are saying.

2013. I don't know about now but it is better to be safe than sorry.
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by Ben1975(m): 1:09am On May 14, 2015
I why do you say that??

I have been using SmartWeb for years and many of my clients sites were and are being hosted by SmartWeb
Their customer service and packages have been excellent for me from the get go

lawanson44:

If you know you like yourself and you want to succeed in whatever reason you are starting a website...DON'T TRY SMARTWEB OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET YOUR LIFE!!
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by samuelson06(m): 1:20am On May 14, 2015
ibietela2:
Get a .com and use if you don’t have the money

Please can you guide me on how to do the changes from . to .com?
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by ibietela2(m): 7:21am On May 14, 2015
samuelson06:

Please can you guide me on how to do the changes from . to .com?

Were did you buy the domain?
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by samuelson06(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2015
ibietela2:

Were did you buy the domain?

Godaddy.
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by ibietela2(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2015
samuelson06:

Godaddy.

I will look for a tutorial.
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by ibietela2(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2015
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by samuelson06(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by ibietela2(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2015
samuelson06:

Thanks so much. Would give you feedback on progress.

Alright
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by samuelson06(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2015
ibietela2:

Alright

Thanks so so much. I'm grateful. Everything works fine now smiley

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by ibietela2(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2015
samuelson06:

Thanks so so much. I'm grateful. Everything works fine now smiley

Great........ Good luck
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by whyite(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2015
I can assist you with free hosting for 1 year. My domain price is high so if anybody can give you that, let me so that I will give my DNS. Be happy God is in control. Thanks www.margbint.com
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by Ben1975(m): 12:44am On May 15, 2015
VPS is available but you are going to have to speak to support to get more details

www. SmartWeb dot com dot ng

yahoofak:
Ben1975 does Smartwebng N2500 plan support ruby on rails or is it only for VPS ?
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by Ben1975(m): 12:50am On May 15, 2015
08 134 966 599!

But since we have already spoken...

my new email is: [email]ben@eliteeca.com[/email]

Speak soon smiley

Ben

grandstar:

Whats your number Anu?
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by bedfordng(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2015
akagson:
I want to start a WordPress blog. Considering that I'm not assured that I'll be having the money to pay for domain name and hosting for every month, what should I do. Any cheap alternative?
then make use of blogger
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by Ben1975(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2015
Smartweb is yearly hosting for N2,500
NameCheap dot com is yearly hosting for N1,600

Both support WordPress
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by akagson: 4:32pm On May 15, 2015
Ben1975:
Smartweb is yearly hosting for N2,500
NameCheap dot com is yearly hosting for N1,600

Both support WordPress

For Namecheap you will be paying in dollars na so it may be higher than the N1600 coz of the Naira to Dollar exchange rate. But does Namecheap give free domain when you purchase hosting?
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by Ben1975(m): 1:38am On May 16, 2015
There is nothing to state on the platform that SmartWeb supports Ruby on rails, I tried to get through to somebody in technical support for you but to know avail.

If you are interested in SmartWeb you are going to need to speak to them direct, they have a chat facility

What is the urgency with Ruby on rails anyway?

yahoofak:
Ben1975 does Smartwebng N2500 plan support ruby on rails or is it only for VPS ?
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by Ben1975(m): 1:45am On May 16, 2015
if you go direct to WordPress its just $18 but Godaddy allows monthly payments smallest being $4

TeOwl:
Worpress hosting and domain name registration is about $26 for a year on Godaddy.com
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by Ben1975(m): 1:49am On May 16, 2015
To be honest I am not completely sure, I came across it here in Nairaland very recently but you can go to their live chat and ask

akagson:
For Namecheap you will be paying in dollars na so it may be higher than the N1600 coz of the Naira to Dollar exchange rate. But does Namecheap give free domain when you purchase hosting?
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by yahoofak(m): 7:23am On May 16, 2015
Ben1975:
There is nothing to state on the platform that SmartWeb supports Ruby on rails, I tried to get through to somebody in technical support for you but to know avail.

If you are interested in SmartWeb you are going to need to speak to them direct, they have a chat facility

What is the urgency with Ruby on rails anyway?

the speed
Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by Easycheddah(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
One of the most common complaint we hear from potential new web site designer or bloggers is that they don’t know any technical stuff such as FTP and CPanel installation of themes and plugins are like a foreign language to them.

We have decided to help you set-up and design your blog for FREE.
Here is what I will do for you.

I will install and set up a WordPress blog for you at no cost to you. Not only that, I will also install for free the following plugins to get your blog started on the right direction from day one.

Yes, We will add a preminum blog theme to make your blog look great.You can always change it later

Akismet This plugin will help reduce spams.
Contact Form 7 You can add a contact form and let visitors to your blog contact you
W3 Total Cache Helps to speed up your blog loading time
All in One SEO Pack Helps your blog ranking in the search engines
Google Sitemap will help get your blog pages indexed quickly on Google.
Show Top Commentators encourages readers to comment on your blog.
After The Deadline will proof read your blog post for grammar and spelling
Pretty Link Lite Shrink, beautify, track, manage and share any URL on or off of your WordPress website.

just give us a call 08062116890, 08039701884
DYNASTER ENTERPRISE

Re: He Does Not Have Money For Hosting And Domain Name. What Should He Do? by cooljoe13: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
akagson:
I want to start a WordPress blog. Considering that I'm not assured that I'll be having the money to pay for domain name and hosting for every month, what should I do. Any cheap alternative?

MifiHost offers a free Web hosting, just send them a mail on Support@mifihost.com. The will generate a registration link for ur free Web hosting. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Trends On Twitter...check Out Comments / How Can You Prevent A Webpage From Being Saved? / The Truths About Blogging: My 2 Cents To Wannabe Nigerian Bloggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.