Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce (36187 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago / Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Alishachris: 4:08pm On May 12, 2015
Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce has been trending on Twitter for some days now because of his anti-corruption tweets which a lot of youths seem to like. Well, yesterday social & political activist Kayode Ogundami decided it was time for the media mogul to answer some questions of his own, bordering on some government contracts his company was involved in. See more tweets after the cut

http://.com/discussion/2287/kayode-ogundamisi-comes-for-ben-murray-bruce/p1

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Gboliwe: 4:14pm On May 12, 2015
Hehehhehehhehe

Now he will take my advice and shut up.

I'm also interested in his answer, I hope he has the right answer. I sincerely wish he does.

I like Ben Bruce and I wish he succeeds. But I hate attention seekers and that's where he is tilting to.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by xavier0327(f): 4:15pm On May 12, 2015
breeze don blow...fowl ynaaash don open!

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by santos247(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2015
The man spoke the truth frankly. However, his past deeds can be revisited. We will collect his ideas and echo them to GMB while he cools off at Potiskum prison if found guilty of corruption. Shikena

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Boscojugunu(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2015
we are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by theV0ice: 4:20pm On May 12, 2015
santos247:
The man spoke the truth frankly. However, his past deeds can be revisited. We will collect his ideas and echo them to GMB while he cools off at Potiskum prison if found guilty of corruption. Shikena

cheesy cheesy

O thou very wicked son of man.....what doest Ben Bruce to thee that thou canst not forgive?? cry

After all he has promised to expose all ghana-must-go collecting SINitors??

Does that sufficeth thee not?? cry

38 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by stevecantrell: 4:27pm On May 12, 2015
Gboliwe:
Hehehhehehhehe

Now he will take my advice and shut up.

I'm also interested in his answer, I hope he has the right answer. I sincerely wish he does.

I love Ben's Oratory and elocution but he really could just keep quiet and not attract attention to himself. After all, he lives in a glass house too.

14 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by obailala(m): 4:30pm On May 12, 2015
I'm sure he has a very good answer to this allegation. The man is definitely smarter than preaching anti-corruption in public when he has huge skeletons in his closet.

I wouldn't be surprised if Akpabio hasn't released a kobo for the project.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by gwales: 4:39pm On May 12, 2015
I can't recall anytime this guy criticise gej government or bayelsa government, so why the sudden turnaround ?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by omenka(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2015
Ghen Ghen!! grin

Let the blabbermouth who desires to send governors to hell come defend himself. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Alishachris: 4:49pm On May 12, 2015
more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by vedaxcool(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2015
I have been watching the running mouth speaks one jargon after the other to form populism while he simply is another elitist scoundrel who used his media house to perpetuate the dumbluck regime evils.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by obailala(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2015
vedaxcool:
I have been watching the running mouth speaks one jargon after the other to form populism while he simply is another elitist scoundrel who used his media house to perpetuate the dumbluck regime evils.
Can you kindly wait for his response before you start your verbal attacks...

We don't know if funds have been released by AKSG for the project so what's it with Nigerians and jumping into conclusions?

Besides the last time I checked, the 16-storey hotel and the shopping/cinema complex were at advanced stages of completion.

Will try and dig up some pics soon.

5 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Kenai: 5:07pm On May 12, 2015
And this is the Lekki International Airport Fashola promised his Lagosians

And this is the Lekki Seaport

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1595770_lekki-sea-port_jpega4dda02cea494aeacb3c4a9f9875f487[/img]

And so far, all these "projects" only exist as 3D models for 8 fvcking years of his administration, yet this same Ogundamisi praises him. Who does this ugly imp think he's calling out for hypocrisy?
Is he done calling out Bukola Saraki the chief destroyer of Kwara State who has turned the area into his family property?

Is he done calling out his masters Tinubu and Fashola for this multi-billion naira Sunborn scam?
[img]http://3.bp..com/-0cjSRaVqdv4/TWEJI4eES7I/AAAAAAAAAO8/nZkAaHlM5IE/s1600/sunbornyatch2C.jpg[/img]

This dumb, ugly Twitter imp needs to go look for someone else to fool with his stupidity please.

Isn't it just funny that these APC hungry rats can praise Tinubu for opening his smelly mouth to say he's against corruption, but when someone from outside their party echoes the same thoughts, you see them up in arms like hormonal middle-aged virgins, trying to shout the person down?

YOUR Femi Gbajabiamila was on Channels TV last month trying to justify the jumbo Package received by Lawmakers, yet you douche nozzles keep screaming change. How convenient.
Please, look for some other political personality to pick on, because this current tactic is dead on arrival.

And by the way, this is Ben Bruce during the Fuel Subsidy debate, talling about the need to cut down the jumbo pay of the lawmakers.
This is as early as 2011, so this belief didn't just start today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlHs5jZw4nI

I'll take that over a bunch of strange bedfellows chanting "Change".

133 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by obailala(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2015
@Alishachris, Ask Kayode to visit google before posting further tweets. I'm yet to hear Ben Bruce's response to this but irrespective of party affiliations, any day, any time, I would believe him over our regular polithiefcians because he's clearly a different breed .

vedaxcool:

I think it might be safe to say the project is in progress, albeit at a slow pace but it makes no sense to jump into conclusions that the contractor is responsible for the delays. The last 2 years have been spent politicking. How sure are we that the government has released complete funds to Silverbird?

Some pics below...

The Hotel

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by obailala(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2015
The already functional cinema complex

14 Likes 1 Share

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by ionsman: 5:19pm On May 12, 2015
Kenai:
And this is the Lekki International Airport Fashola promised his Lagosians

And this is the Lekki Seaport

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1595770_lekki-sea-port_jpega4dda02cea494aeacb3c4a9f9875f487[/img]

And so far, all these "projects" only exist as 3D models for 8 fvcking years of his administration, yet this same Ogundamisi praises him. Who does this ugly imp think he's calling out for hypocrisy?
Is he done calling out Bukola Saraki the chief destroyer of Kwara State who has turned the area into his family property?

Is he done calling out his masters Tinubu and Fashola for this multi-billion naira Sunborn scam?
[img]http://3.bp..com/-0cjSRaVqdv4/TWEJI4eES7I/AAAAAAAAAO8/nZkAaHlM5IE/s1600/sunbornyatch2C.jpg[/img]

This dumb, ugly Twitter imp needs to go look for someone else to fool with his stupidity please.

Isn't it just funny that these APC hungry rats can praise Tinubu for opening his smelly mouth to say he's against corruption, but when someone from outside their party echoes the same thoughts, you see them up in arms like hormonal middle-aged virgins, trying to shout the person down?

YOUR Femi Gbajabiamila was on Channels TV last month trying to justify the jumbo Package received by Lawmakers, yet you douche nozzles keep screaming change. How convenient.
Please, look for some other political personality to pick on, because this current tactic is dead on arrival.

Boy oh boy! Are you really this f00lish? I really dont wanna use mean words on you.Kindly act like a learned being.Thanks

22 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Gboliwe: 5:29pm On May 12, 2015
stevecantrell:

I love Ben's Oratory and elocution but he really could just keep quiet and not attract attention to himself. After all, he lives in a glass house too.

My exact sentiment. Lately, he just carried talk full his mouth like my warri brethren will say. He just wants to be attracting unnecessary attention and all his talk is making headlines. That's annoying to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by timilehin007(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2015
k
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by okooloyun1(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by loomer: 5:30pm On May 12, 2015
Wahala jam wahala
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Rilwayne001: 5:30pm On May 12, 2015
santos247:

Is there a prison in potiskum? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Tobilastik(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2015
#babaonechance

tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 12, 2015
BEN GOT WHAT HE DEMAND UNLIKE ME HERE

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 12, 2015
Observing...
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by Built2last: 5:32pm On May 12, 2015
This is the purest form of holding your leaders accountable. well done Kayode.

i have already saved all Ben's tweets and i sure will remind him at the appropriate time.

We await his response on this strong allegations, but Ogundamisi's mention of Jonathanians indicates his bias. IMO, he should be asking for Nigerians and not politics.

If anything like that happened, we deserve to know the truth from Ben.

I just watched the video attached above and seen the heart of the man called BRUCE. watch that video. He never supported this government.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by ade4rskaj: 5:34pm On May 12, 2015
question for the gods.

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by anonimi: 5:35pm On May 12, 2015
santos247:

I thought our SINators have some form of immunity, hence na the retirement home for governors, not so

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Comes After Ben Murray-Bruce by mysyto(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2015
dnt mind the guy cos he win the senate seat thats why is saying rubbish.....we are going to p-robe him just matter of time.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee / Hardship: Perform Your Lagos Miracles - Solomon Dalung Taunts Tinubu / 10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.