Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ben Bruce: Far from Holyness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce: Far from Holyness (422 Views)

Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ben Bruce: Far from Holyness by pluzo: 4:26pm On May 12, 2015
Recently from his campaign that Aired 247 on his TV station and all his intended wonderful (word of mouth) policies has made me start wandering. Was it not this same Ben Bruce that Gives Excellent awards to people we all can attest to are below par.. Imagine lately the kind of governors he has been giving excellence awards in recent times. None of them pained me much than seeing Governor of Delta State "Emmanuel Uduaghan Bag some awards consistently and also not forgetting the way he has brought MBGN to be a Biased show Denying the rightful queens in a Open day Favouritism of their throne....

Imagine: Ben Bruce that can't even allow a free and fair MBGN wants to give us a free and fair senate"

I smell BenBruce Bending His Character when he get to the Senate like own man called.BACA( complete the name at you own risk)...

#AntecedentSpeaksAlot..
Re: Ben Bruce: Far from Holyness by pluzo: 4:33pm On May 12, 2015
Same Ben Bruce that compromised MBGN.... in fela's voice."animal wan dash us human right"

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Justice Of The Economic Community Of West Africa, Ecowas Parliment / Nigerians Must March And Protest Against Lawmakers' Salaries / Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Dump PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.