Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA (18418 Views)

Meet Ella The Girl With The Biggest B**bs In Nigeria(see Photos) / Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa / This Girl Claims She Has The Biggest B**bs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Dammielog(m): 5:19pm On May 12, 2015
#Song# Since i was born but now i am getting old i have never seen a b**bs like this..

Can you date her because of her B**bs?

Source++ http://guruswapaz.com/forum2_theme_111123351.xhtml?tema=415

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by fromnigeria(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2015
Orishirishi
Cossy go soon slap your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by midolian(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2015
For her eye now, she go think say na asset o..but when stampede or old age come now, she go know say na liability.

[size=3pt]She has a cute face though[/size] kiss

8 Likes

Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by austinesteve(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2015
Have never tried something like this, wish I did....I love them small and firm with pointed nip grin Aitee1 where u at?...
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 12, 2015
You mean biggest NATURAL boobs( if its really natural)?
If not, I think cossy takes this.
Buh how do women carry this load like seriously? I know guys luv it and all, buh think about urself... IRS too big, and when u get old... u know what's gonna happen. undecided
id rather be flat chested than have this embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Aitee1: 5:40pm On May 12, 2015
austinesteve:
Have never tried something like this, wish I did....I love them small and firm with pointed nip grin Aitee1 where u at?...

Thought you said you're ok with the size of mine sad

So you deceived me angry angry
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by adorablevic: 5:48pm On May 12, 2015
Wow..really big...big boobs nd a fine face smileywhat more can a guy ask for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by midolian(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Buh how do women carry this load like seriously? I know guys luv it and all, buh think about urself... IRS too big, and when u get old... u know what's gonna happen. undecided
which guys? undecided

@ the emboldened, are you sure? grin
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Dammielog(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2015
That looks like an archievements to her.. Lol
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by austinesteve(m): 5:58pm On May 12, 2015
Aitee1:

shocked deceive u?......I chop kraz?
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Chibuhealth(f): 5:59pm On May 12, 2015
Fallacy 101.. you guys always talk about people you know. Please remove Africa there nd replace it with your village name. You never see boo.bs shaa..

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by shortgun(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Fallacy 101.. you guys always talk about people you know. Please remove Africa there nd replace it with your village name. You never see boo.bs shaa..
Gbam!
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 12, 2015
midolian:
which guys? undecided

@ the emboldened, are you sure? grin
don't deny it. y'all luv some big boobz
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by midolian(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2015
EroticAngelina:
don't deny it. y'all luv some big boobz
Believe me, I don't. I hate it when a girl possesses what ordinarily should belong to 10girls or more.. These baloons are too big. Not my kind, never my kind.
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 12, 2015
midolian:
Believe me, I don't. I hate it when a girl possesses what ordinary should belong to 10girls or more.. These baloons are too big. Not my kind, never my kind.
hmm ur lyk the first guy I've seen that doesn't lyk big boobz.
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by OKNkanu(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2015
cool Fine Face and Good boobs..... what more can I ask of!....smiley
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by agohmamuda(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2015
adorablevic:
Wow..really big...big boobs mnd a fine face smileywhat more can a guy ask for

I can ask for 3 tins in this case. Namely:
1. Brain up stairs
2. Milk in the bwrest
3. Money in the bank

1 Like

Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:29pm On May 12, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by adorablevic: 9:17pm On May 12, 2015
agohmamuda:

I can ask for 3 tins in this case. Namely:
1. Brain up stairs
2. Milk in the bwrest
3. Money in the bank
undecideddifferent choices
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Houseofglam7(f): 10:38pm On May 12, 2015
Smiling to the world and then weeping in the closet cause of backache.
This shii ain't cool.
I know she didn't create herself but moderation is key....

1 Like

Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:05am On May 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
If nature endows u with it What can u do? u go carry ur load now grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:09am On May 13, 2015
Aitee1:

Ur own naa child's play grade 5 bosoms. This one naa continental bobbi grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:12am On May 13, 2015
My ex own go put her boobs 2 shame walahi cheesy
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by situationroom: 2:55am On May 13, 2015
jesus
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by modskiller(m): 3:07am On May 13, 2015
[size=30pt]Holy F**k[/size]

Dirty minds angry , I meant to say "Holy Funk"

Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Nobody: 4:46am On May 13, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
If nature endows u with it What can u do? u go carry ur load now grin
lol na 2 do reduction surgery o!
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:56am On May 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol na 2 do reduction surgery o!
The tin go fit u ooooo, u get d shape. cheesy
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by samboi54(m): 7:09am On May 13, 2015
in her mind she is a celebrity, babe go and do something to urself BIG BOOBS MAMA
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by wheesin(m): 7:41am On May 13, 2015
Chibuhealth:

Ok..here comes the boob princess, flat chested but quick to talk about boobs
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2015
Their are this twins in my area this girl breast na learner for their side one day I was with a matured nurse when she saw the twins she shouted, their own no get bra size always spilling out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by pretydiva(f): 10:06am On May 13, 2015
Biggest boobs in Africa indeed..mcteww
Re: Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA by buccal(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2015
this is not a joking sturv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Rush Me Into Marriage, Dbanj Pleads With Nigerians / Ufuoma Ejenobor McDermott: Isio, My IVF Baby - Son - How It Happened / Dr Amir Drags Kcee And Harrysong To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.