Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice (64446 Views)

Swift 4g Lte Data Usage / Swift 4g Lte Very Sloww / Queen Kong Is Here By Kezy Swift - (king Kong Cover) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 10, 2016
domack99:
I have smile for sale if you are interested,

This all depend on location, i will advice you go for swift if you can confirm that the network is reliable in your locality, i have used both smile and swift (Aguda Surulere Location) and sincerely i see no much difference, smile seems to do well when downloaded from torrent sites and co but streaming youtube seems to be poor compare to Swift.

I download a lot, with Smile i can download a data of 1.5Gb under 15 minutes and same date size under 25 minutes using swift, but smile data plan is expensive, smile offer 5.5Gb for N5000 while Swift offer 14Gb for N7000. Swift also do a lot of bonanza and promo.

Let to me, if swift or spectranet are good in your locality i will advise you go for them, they are all 4G LTE

please how much
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by fxuser: 8:36pm On May 23, 2016
dawnomike:
For high speed that is reliable but kinda costly----- choose smile
For cheaper 4G moderate speed----- choose spectranet
For an unreliable network tht u will hv to call d network office to sometimes fix---- choose Swift
Note: dis is myv opinion which may not not be generally valid in ur location. grin

which is the best now ?/
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by Tobioluwole20: 6:14am On Jun 07, 2016
I want to buy a used swift 4g...... It's urgent...... Wattasp me or call 07032784150...... Waiting
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by Tobioluwole20: 6:21am On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmm..... undecided... bases on what have read so far... I guess swift is still the best option..... Please I need a use swift 4glit..... Please contact me ASAP..... 07032784150... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by georgee(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Who knows anything about : Cyberspace 4G LTE
Data Bundles, Prices and Plans!
Buy as much data as you need, when you need it. All prices are VAT-inclusive.
PRICING FOR 24X7 LTE FREEDOM PLAN
1GB
TIME SLOT: 24X7
VALID: 30 Days
PRICE: NGN 1,800.00
PLAN: STUDENT

3GB
PRICE: NGN 3,500.00
PLAN: STUDENT+

5GB
PRICE: NGN 4,000.00
PLAN: BUDGET

7GB
PRICE: NGN 5000.00
PLAN: BUDGET+

15GB
PRICE: NGN 6000.00
PLAN ECONOMY

20GB
PRICE: NGN 7000.00
PLAN: ECONOMY+

30GB
PRICE: NGN 10,000.00
PLAN: DIPLOMAT

40GB
PRICE: NGN 12,000.00
PLAN: DIPLOMAT+

50GB
PRICE: NGN 15,000.00
PLAN: ROYAL

60GB
PRICE: NGN 19,000.00
PLAN:ROYAL +

PRICING FOR EVENINGS, WEEK-ENDS & PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
7GB
TIME SLOT: 5PM - 8AM, 24x7 weekends and Public Holidays
PRICE: NGN 3,500.00
PLAN: COOL

15GB
TIME SLOT: 5PM - 8AM, 24x7 weekends, & Public Holiday
PRICE:NGN 5000.00
PLAN: HANGOUT

25GB
TIME SLOT: 5PM - 8AM, 24x7 weekends, & Public Holiday
PRICE: NGN 6000.00
PLAN: CRIB

25GB
TIME SLOT: No Weekdays, 24x7 weekends, & Public Holiday
PRICE: NGN 4000.00
PLAN:LOUNGE

50GB
TIME SLOT:Weekdays: 5pm to 8am, Weekends & pUBLIC Holidays: 24x7
PRICE: NGN 8000.00
PLAN: SERENE

25GB
TIME SLOT: No Weekdays, 24x7 weekends, & Public Holiday
PRICE: NGN 4000.00
PLAN: LOUNGE

30GB
TIME SLOT:Weekdays: 7am to 7pm
PRICE:NGN 8000.00
PLAN: PROFESSIONAL
http://www.cyberspacelte.net.ng/#
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by ProGSM(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Toelu:
how much?

I want to buy. How much is it?

Hope to hear from you soon!
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by tessadoghorgma(f): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Do you still have your swift nomad, I am interested in buying, at what price please?

ooduque:
In case you're yet to make your choice. I have a SWIFT MiFi (Nomad) modem, for sale at an affordable price

1 Like

Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by igorekpengmail: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
TayoDIGITAL:
Good day guys,

Please i am looking for a reliable and cost effective ISP for my company. i have done a little research and came about Spectranet, SMILE and SWIFT 4G LTE.

Now i need those who have actually used any of these to give me experiences....i need reliable information please since i am loooking at a 12 months subscription. Thanks as you contribute.

You as well as well suggest other reliable ones that are cost effective

Ok Tayo, you may want to contact me on info@mybrainshare.com we deploy strong internet services on broadbased fibre optics check me out on 07057686385
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by yacub: 8:50pm On May 24, 2017
I have some information regarding the use of most 4G Network...Smile,Swift or spectranet 4G network. I can assist you whenever you have issues with connecting, loading your data or solving relative issues.

More so,you might want to check whether the device can work at your location, or any other network you think of. I am available to help.

Contact me via;yacube@gmail.com to book or appointment
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by igorekpengmail: 9:18am On May 25, 2017
Kindly abstain from radio services.......

And migrate to Fibre.
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by zsch: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
igorekpengmail:

Ok Tayo, you may want to contact me on info@mybrainshare.com we deploy strong internet services on broadbased fibre optics check me out on 07057686385

Are your plans affordable and do you guys offer a portable mifi solution?
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by yacub: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hello All,
Data should be free of charge in Nigeria... I have been receiving different kinds of review about Data consumption on high speed internet modems in Nigeria. And guess what! Smile4G is one of the Network in Nigeria that offers a broadband Speed internet for individual, home and offices.

Now, i did my research and engaged with customers one-one about the causative factors to this. Some say that "Smile is expensive to use" [b]" say that.."I don't have anybody connected to my modem, yet my data runs so fast" but hey, you are right but there are 3 information i can give you to be able to manage your data bundle base on your budget.

1)
You now have choices on different data plans/promotions Smile Just rolled out...Promotion such as Buy a Data and get the actual 100% of the amount of data you purchased. Isn't this amazing, so when you buy lets say 1gig for N1000, you get 1gig(the Free gig last for a week).

Again, they have UnlimitedPremium N19800 plus 1month free Onnet call which surely will serve you well if you are a heavy user for a whole month and UnlimitedLite for a light user for a whole month is N10000.

2)It is confirmed that their Brand New Mi-fi modem (plus free data) price is coming with Data is coming down to N13,000 only quote me anywhere.

3)
Finally,You can change your password, change your display name(SSID) thereby reducing your data bundle depletion.

Follow the Links below.

Depending on your Modem type on how to change your smile modem wifi name and password. click the link below
For notion Mifi ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjPtNZgRDYk
For Franklin Mifi;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQxsfvX2EJI&t=188s

Thank me wink later

Regards

Yacksman
08060369525 to chat me up
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by lincoln216: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2018
Friend I will recommend spectranet to you because it is fastest and cheapest in town now. If you need one from our spectranet office please contact me on 08139247393 or jsphllkn@yahoo.com
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by easzyone: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Please i'll like to know the fastest ISP to use in Lugbe, Abuja. Price wise Spectranet seems ok, how fast is their speed ?
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by omoharry(f): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Amy4eva:
Spectranet can simply be described as '' rogues''. They have started practising their fraudulent practices by increasing the rate of data depletion.This was noticed when we had a meeting on Friday,15th Jan,16 and our laptops were idle, the data depleted by 6G and when we complained, the rate of depletion decreased..Under NO circumstances should anyone think of using Spectranet as their ISP.
This is the same experience i am having with swift network..they are also thieves...There was day i was in the office alone and only responding to emails..and nairaland(and no download)after three hours, swift charged me 5 gb..I checked my Data monitor to confirm my consumption..it was only 400 MB and that of my phone was 85 MB..but swift took 4.4GB out of my data..I have complained and complained but no solution..so I am thinking of changing to Spectranet..Please you guys should stay away from swift they are rogues.
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by omoharry(f): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
lincoln216:
Friend I will recommend spectranet to you because it is fastest and cheapest in town now. If you need one from our spectranet office please contact me on 08139247393 or jsphllkn@yahoo.com
Aside from the fastest and cheap..we are concern about consumption rate that spatranet charges..the problem i am having with all these network is charging consumer excessively..that is the reason i wish to change from swift.you watch as your data deplete in GBS with only your email/webmail browser on..its crazy.swift is rubbish..Really rubbish
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by iben(m): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Depends on your location but i think smile is best
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by Akeey(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2018
igorekpengmail:
Kindly abstain from radio services.......

And migrate to Fibre.

Will u have to carry d fibre around too
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by Akinsjerry(m): 4:45am On Dec 26, 2019
Hello guys,

Please has an experience of a better internet provider among smile, spectranet, swift in Mowe, Lagos Ibadan Express Way Axis
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by Shezober(f): 8:14pm On May 03, 2020
i have swift internet(NOMAD 4G) i want to sell, less than 30days. contact chizoba 08132874237.. location: surulere lagos
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by Malikcoker: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Whatever you do avoid Smile. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by BigBashiru: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2020
Malikcoker:
Whatever you do avoid Smile. A word is enough for the wise.

I noticed that the quality of Smile has degraded significantly - am I the only person who has noticed this? Their speeds most times are in kbps!
Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by hustla(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2021
BigBashiru:

I noticed that the quality of Smile has degraded significantly - am I the only person who has noticed this? Their speeds most times are in kbps!

Which one is good in Surulere / ketu

1 Like

Re: Spectranet, Smile Or SWIFT 4G LTE? I Need Advice by CheaterEX: 11:31am On Aug 26, 2023
Go buy an MTN or Airtel router/mifi, forget about all those others, these are significantly faster in speeds, more stable and reliable, more affordable plans, and better service in many areas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Snake Killed At MOUAU Fish Farm (Photos) / Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Big Snake Seen Inside A Toilet (WC) In Ekpoma, Edo State (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.