Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars (858 Views)

I Think I Enjoy Been A Comment Reader Than Now Having My Account. / How Do U Enjoy Nairaland / Nairaland E-families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars by Fuck: 12:23pm On May 13, 2015
Who enjoys e-wars on here as much as I do? grin

It's so damn entertaining seeing two people exchange hot, caustic, volcanic words on contentious and not so contentious topics on nairaland. cheesy

You'll find an op who posts a topic, and all of a sudden, two commenters will disagree and before you know, they start throwing jibes at each other. It sometimes becomes so serious that they start trading insults. You'll notice that intending commenters will just give them space to carry on, so they can enjoy the drama. grin

I swear it's so hilarious and enjoyable. I just finished reading such thread and couldn't help laughing out loud.
Is there any other person like me who enjoys such threads? Who were the contestants, and which thread. I feel bored right now, wanna read me some entertaining stuff. grin
Re: I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 13, 2015
xsrfjvff
Re: I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars by nifemi25(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2015
Same here. I also enjoyed it. It makes the thread more lively especially with there big grammars .
Re: I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars by Fuck: 12:41pm On May 13, 2015
nifemi25:
Same here. I also enjoyed it. It makes the thread more lively especially with there big grammars .

I tell ya. grin
Re: I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 13, 2015
o believe people who fight on the internet have nothing better to do..? it very pointless.. no one ends up changing their minds..

action speaks louder than words
Re: I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars by tobtap: 12:50pm On May 13, 2015
booked grin
Re: I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars by Fuck: 1:12pm On May 13, 2015
feran14:
o believe people who fight on the internet have nothing better to do..? it very pointless.. no one ends up changing their minds..

action speaks louder than words

True that, but nothing will stop some people from venting their spleen on each other if they feel insulted by the other person. They feel they must say something to the other person in order to get some manner of dignity back. Humans are funny creatures. grin
Re: I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars by missKiffy(f): 1:48pm On May 13, 2015
I don't, especially when it has to do with tribes
Re: I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 13, 2015
Shidren everywhere undecided
Re: I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars by xdunamis(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2015
I wonder
Re: I Enjoy Nairaland E-wars by meobizy(f): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
E-wars are a waste of otherwise constructive time and kill the flow of educative threads. It's sad the moderators who should carry out the job of controlling them rather choose to congregate in the romance section.

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Great Man Like Michael Jackson? / 20 Photos That Are Sure To Make You Cringe / NBC Bans Shakiti Bobo, Fans Mi, With I6 Other Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.