Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

That Distinctive "Okrika" Smell - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / That Distinctive "Okrika" Smell (28063 Views)

What Okrika Clothing Has Done To Africans In Pictures. / I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying. / A Distinctive Fashion School In The Heart Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Distinctive "Okrika" Smell by ImaIma1(f): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
yusuff4u2c:
Lol. Many will pretend they don't know what the guy is talking about. Trust me, Okirika wears rank only after Garri on the list of lifesavers in Nigeria.

What's okrika? smiley
Re: That Distinctive "Okrika" Smell by yusuff4u2c(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
ImaIma1:

What's okrika? smiley
Google is your friend.
Re: That Distinctive "Okrika" Smell by ImaIma1(f): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
yusuff4u2c:

Google is your friend.

I know all my friends.

Google ain't one of them
Re: That Distinctive "Okrika" Smell by yusuff4u2c(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
ImaIma1:

I know all my friends.

Google ain't one of them
grin undecided
Re: That Distinctive "Okrika" Smell by rill: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
4 pages and nobody don provide better answer

1 Like

Re: That Distinctive "Okrika" Smell by BruncleZuma: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Jbleenk:

I beg to disagree. If it's industrial fabric spray like u said new clothes would smell same way.

You missed the other substances.
Re: That Distinctive "Okrika" Smell by okrikaboi: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Slawormiir!!! Realest niggar I have sent you an email. I hope one day I get to be as real as you but issoright
Re: That Distinctive "Okrika" Smell by BluntCrazeMan: 1:57am On Aug 28, 2021
Bleep:
Yes, I love 'okrika' clothes grin In fact I buy them a lot! cool That distinctive 'okrika' scent is simply bliss to me, hmmm hmmm !! grin Come to think of it, why is it that most, if not all 'okrika' clothes smell that way, I mean those imported from outside Naija? Right from my kindergarten years till now, those second-hand clothes still smell the same. Do they spray a particular perfume on it? If yes, please what's the name of the perfume? I really need to buy the perfume. Somebody help me out please. Thanks in advance. smiley
OKk
I was expecting your name to show as “Bleep” when quoted..
And Boomm.!!
I was not disappointed.
Re: That Distinctive "Okrika" Smell by Ryan007: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Soak it with that antibacterial morning fresh for 3 hours or overnight. smell deactivated
Re: That Distinctive "Okrika" Smell by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:25pm On Feb 07
cutiedave:
These mods are crazy....a 2015 thread in 2018....when there are better threads that could grace the frontpage embarassed

Now it's in 2024.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quality Chiffon Tops / Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? / How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Discolouration Spots On My Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.