Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (weds - 13/5//15)- You Can Be Replaced! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (weds - 13/5//15)- You Can Be Replaced! (336 Views)

Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos) / Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (weds - 6/5//15)- Power In The Spoken Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (weds - 13/5//15)- You Can Be Replaced! by dallyemmy: 1:00pm On May 13, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Weds - 13/5//15)- YOU CAN BE REPLACED!

1.Father, I thank for creating me and bringing me into existence.

2.Thank you Father,for not only creating me,but creating me in your own very image.

3.Thank you Father for your awesome powers and mercies.

4.Father, I worship and adore you; I bow before your throne of grace and mercy.

5. Father, let the blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross of calvary sanctify and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.

6. Father, let every work of hell, every thought of hell, every talk/ conversation of hell and every walk of hell, in my life be consumed by your fire.

7. Dear Holy Spirit, nudge my heart away from doing anything that will make the Father replace me in Jesus’ Name.

8. Father,let every counsel and expectation of my enemies, concerning me, my ministry,my career and my family,come to null and void.

9. Father, let every wicked and evil plan of my enemies boomerang,and blow up in their faces.

10. Father, let every gallow prepared for me, by my enemies, consume those who prepared it.

11.Father, let the book of your remembrance be opened,today,and let all my good deeds and labours of love be remembered and rewarded.

12.The God that changes times and seasons,come and change my times and seasons for good in Jesus name.

13. Father, let nobody take my position in your vineyard and in your kingdom.

14.Father,please, uphold me till the end; I will not fall, I will not fail, in Jesus' name.

15.Lord Jesus,when you shall come, let me still be found in you..

16.Your Personal Petitions.
17. In Jesus name I pray.
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Child Decides To Change Religion ... / Stand Up For Jesus / Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.