Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] (36430 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Uncletony(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2015
STPEACE:
we must examine the brain of all this trekkers, i dnt think their sanity is still intact. They can even trek to hell.

if they are insane, u are more than insane..by this post alone
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Dheartless: 5:07pm On May 13, 2015
No10:
Has anyone else observe that this Niyi dude is always in the foreground of all their pictures,relegating Gloria - who is btw very good in the eyes - to the background? Either he has inferiority complex,loves attention or has no clue on how to treat a woman.
mumu

the first and last pics, it was niyi holding the camera
where do you expect him to be ?
I don't even see him in middle pics, so he guess he excluded himself just to capture the rest trekkers.

lastly I think you are the one with inferiority complex for you to have conceive such a minor and degrading thought in your mind grin

I meant no insult mate
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by stigman(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2015
No10:
Has anyone else observe that this Niyi dude is always in the foreground of all their pictures,relegating Gloria - who is btw very good in the eyes - to the background? Either he has inferiority complex,loves attention or has no clue on how to treat a woman.

Are u ok, did she start with him, the same girl that call it a quit last time, abeg free the guy
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Yemiolads(f): 5:09pm On May 13, 2015
This madness should stop already abeg!
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Yemiolads(f): 5:10pm On May 13, 2015
This is a must read for all gentlemen and the ladies that love them: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/bro-code-5-fashion-goofs-you-sihould.html
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by stigman(m): 5:12pm On May 13, 2015
Dheartless:

mumu

I don't even see him in middle pics, so he guess he excluded himself just to capture the rest trekkers.

lastly I think you are the one with inferiority complex for you to have conceive such a minor and degrading thought in your mind grin

I meant no insult mate

If the thing pain the mumu make he go chop grass
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by nortcentrallord(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2015
What is the difference between walking for GEJ and walking for buhari?
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 13, 2015
phrankphum:
Trekking for a failure? Dunno what's exciting abt d fact dat a clueless man failed woefully. I'll rather celebrate a hero dan be in d association of loosers. tongue
Mind ur business... to you he is a loser, to some he is a winner... its about perspective...
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by brainiac5(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2015
Dis trekking is becoming a nationwide epidemic, we better protect ourselves or we will soon be trekking like dem anytime from now
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by diamondzzs(f): 7:18pm On May 13, 2015
sexymoma:
Trekking for a loser
This Naija sef... Nor be only nollywood dem dey do piracy sha angry
Wow! He got to the presidency and he's a looser? What does that make u & ur family as a whole? Iranu
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 13, 2015
50calibre:

Shut up! Sissy. How to treat a woman my foot? Why should he give her preferential treatment? Idiotic and desperate as this trekking idea may be, it is a direct consequence of poverty and joblessness. It's a personal mission to garner attention and feed oneself, so why the fuc*k should he put a woman ahead of himself?

You're the type who dies for a woman.
Sure. In a heart beat for my mum,sister,wife or daughter.
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 13, 2015
Dheartless:

mumu

I meant no insult mate
I understand. You are just being yourself - immature.
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Princecalm(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2015
fF01:
yea! dats d question, mayb dem dey lodge. Since they are getting financial support left nd right.
yea, they are comfortable.
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by otiigba1(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2015
SO trekking from one village to another has become the new employment undecided i suggest this people should go and look for something to do, if they apply the same effort they apply in trekking, they would be millionaires
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by otiigba1(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2015
Mitsurugi:
Gosh when is this going to end? Nigerians! Sell with a love story in Nollywood and everyone jumps into that. Tie Pete Edochie in wrapper in the name of "epic", make money and everyone jumps into that line. Sing and sell like Tuface, Tiwa Savage and D'Banj, every 'croaking' student/ agbero now wants to be a superstar! Agbani wins Miss World and suddenly every parent is hustling their daughters gorillas and monkeys alike to Broadway. Iheanacho wins the U21 World Cup gets 5million plus land and everyday 35 year old 'boys' are going to train on the field near my house. Al Quaeda and Osama get 10 minutes on Youtube, Shekau and BH take 2 hours! Now Kardashian, Rihanna and Beyonce are wearing nothing... haba! I don't even need to go there angry Nigeria... Xerox nation! taking a hike is now so much of a big deal!
nawa o! Very funny grin grin grin
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by otiigba1(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2015
STPEACE:
we must examine the brain of all this trekkers, i dnt think their sanity is still intact. They can even trek to hell.
yes o! honestly! me thinks they ve all lost their minds, they need a phsyciatric grin grin grin
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 13, 2015
wachakuta:

Veeboot is back!!
sorryundecided
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by otiigba1(m): 8:59pm On May 13, 2015
Survey says %97 of nigerians are mentally ill, wonder why the all trekking grin grin grin
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 13, 2015
Mariojane:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no that can't be police a officer i think that is police the officer
lolzz u ain't crious grin
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Feranmicharles(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2015
STPEACE:
do you want this nonsense to make FP, we are tired of this their trekking.
now that the view is over 20thasand. Oya kill yasef
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Feranmicharles(m): 9:09pm On May 13, 2015
klassic:
@ the last pics, they will make a perfect couple
sorrysad mr nihi is happily married with a kidsmiley
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by kunlesufyan(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2015
But trekking for the so called gej doesn't mean they can't have a change of cloth na...even the girl still dey wear the same yellow shirt...abasha
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Mitsurugi(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2015
otiigba1:
nawa o! Very funny grin grin grin

Bros, but the thing take style true na... grin grin grin
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by orubebe1(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2015
rashygenius:

And a Big Starving fish awaits U
they will also join my quest nah
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Dheartless: 12:31pm On May 14, 2015
stigman:

If the thing pain the mumu make he go chop grass
grin
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Highestbee(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2015
nicerichard05:
OK

******Modified*******
i knew this would hit FP
******FTC***********

i wanna dedicate this land to all those working in Apapa area of lagos state.
May God clear the horrible traffic in Apapa so we can at least get to work on time. Amen..
nicerichard05:
OK

******Modified*******
i knew this would hit FP
******FTC***********

May God clear the horrible traffic in Apapa so we can at least get to work on time. Amen..
nicerichard05:
OK

******Modified*******
i knew this would hit FP
******FTC***********

BIG AMEEN!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Flashh: 8:53pm On May 14, 2015
DzTzl:
the rate of mad pple in this country is enormous!!!!
Madam take it easy! tongue

I just followed you to let you know i am (LewisO)... Decided to use new account! smiley
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by DzTzl(f): 9:05pm On May 14, 2015
Flashh:

Madam take it easy! tongue

I just followed you to let you know i am (LewisO)... Decided to use new account! smiley
ohk, wassap?

1 Like

Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Flashh: 9:10pm On May 14, 2015
DzTzl:
ohk, wassap?
I'm good! You? smiley
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by DzTzl(f): 9:12pm On May 14, 2015
Flashh:

I'm good! You? smiley
fine thank God!

1 Like

Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by Flashh: 9:34pm On May 14, 2015
DzTzl:
fine thank God!
That's very good!

I did sent a mail but u didn't reply. cry

I only did that because you stayed in Lagos.
Re: 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos] by DzTzl(f): 9:02am On May 15, 2015
Flashh:

That's very good!

I did sent a mail but u didn't reply. cry

I only did that because you stayed in Lagos.
hmmmm, sorry about that, will cheq and get baq to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) / Aisha Yar'adua Stuns In New Photo / President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.