Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics (45528 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son / Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by lalasticlala(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2015
Last Saturday in Beverly Hills, California, Senator-elect and Silverbird Group Chairman, Ben Murray-Bruce was honored by the Nollywood Producers Guild of America with an Honorary Lifetime Membership of the Guild as a recognition of his support and contribution to the growth of the Nollywood film Industry and African Cinema as a whole. Mr. Murray-Bruce was in the United States to attend his son, Jared’s graduation, who just bagged a B.A. in Communications from Loyola Marymount University.

The proud father threw a pool party for his son at his Beverly Hills mansion with close friends and family members. It was there that the Publicity Secretary of Nollywood Producers Guild of America, filmmaker Pascal Atuma and another member and popular filmmaker, Jeta Amata presented him with the award on behalf of the Guild’s President, Mr. Oliver Mbamara Esq. and the entire members of the guild. The President of the guild, Mr. Oliver Mbamara in a video message congratulated the Senator-elect for his immense support of the Nigerian Film Industry and urged him to continue in this stride.

Mr. Pascal Atuma in presenting the award said, “My Honorable boss, your senate seat is for the representation of two groups, the Bayelsa people that elected you and the entire Nollywood Film Industry. So please always carry this on your shoulder. You are now our supreme voice with a direct, God given connection to the new administration. We already know that you will represent us very well.”

Jeta Amata added, “It is a blessing for the entire Nollywood Industry that we are now represented at the senate level. We have one of our own in-house and in the policy making department. There couldn’t be a better time and season for Nollywood than this. I recently mentioned to the Honorable Senator about the problem of piracy with one of my movies and he said, ‘Come and see me when I am in office and I will see what I can do about this piracy problem.’ I cannot tell you how hopeful I am that we have someone in government who is willing to look into this matter. Thank you so much.”
The new Senator with his beautiful wife, Mrs. Evelyn, thanked the guild members for the honor and promised to do everything possible, within reason, to make sure that Nollywood and Nigeria as a whole benefits from his involvement in government. He went on to congratulate his son Jared by saying,

“As you can see, my son Jared just made me a very proud father and I am very, very happy and proud of you son.”

http://www.goldenicons.com/senator-elect-ben-murray-bruce-throws-pool-side-graduation-party-for-son-jared-at-his-beverly-hills-mansion-was-honored-by-nollywood-producers-guild-of-america/

2 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by lalasticlala(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2015
more

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Elslim: 1:49pm On May 13, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Er0ticAngela(f): 1:51pm On May 13, 2015
Good
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Er0ticAngela(f): 1:51pm On May 13, 2015
Koro
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by wise7(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2015
Was expecting his children to school in Nigeria

48 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 13, 2015
Beverly Hills mansion shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Stella Obasanjo really upgraded the dude

55 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Princecalm(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2015
Hmmm, this should make him happy following his bashing ealier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 13, 2015
and after the bash he rode economy class. hell ya.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by TGreat7(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2015
Is the Son responsible? Wearing faze cap backward before his father and guests.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by doctokwus: 1:58pm On May 13, 2015
Don't know what Murray Bruce wants to achieve with his public relations blitz in d social media of late,but I think he's becoming too loud for his own good.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by feedthenation(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2015
Mr Silverbird has set himself up for public scrutinity after his media triads in the past few days.

I guess more will follow soon.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by omenka(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2015
With all the noise he make (though he made some very valid points), I thought he'd do everything the Nigerian way. Why didn't he enrol his child in a Nigerian university?? Isn't this sort of hypocritical

21 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 13, 2015
plz if u know ur tired of murray-bruce this murray bruce that making headlines today

plz hit like

which kind problem b dis

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by AdeniyiA(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2015
well, nobody sends the poor to be poor. The generation of the rich are getting richer nd richer....

5 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by modath(f): 2:17pm On May 13, 2015
His man of the people PR blitz has been
rubbing me the wrong way.

The 8bn NTA transmission/broadcasting equipment saga that was "alledgedly" used to start Silverbird TV is still in the public domain so he should just miss us with the. I LOVE MY COUNTRY shtick he's trying to sell.

He should also promptly stop his "made in naija " championship he has going on on twitter, what's with the demonising non nigerian made stuff??

Why is his son not schooling in Nigeria, why does the galleria show foreign movies?.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 13, 2015
Great...good job deserves good fun.

Well done to another Nigerian doing well in US. He deserves more than a pool service. shocked

Cost of party:

Economy plan:
IV Cards = N10,000 ($50)
Public Address System = N25,000 ($120)
DJ = free
Rent of Swimming pool side (6hours daytime) = N100,000 ($500)
Meals including small chops & drinks wink = N100,000 ($500)
Total =N= 500,000 max ($2500)

Anyway, this is a confirmation that he has dual nationality. Nigerian (first choice) and American (second choice)....I am aware that this matter is been challenged in the courts in Nigeria (my fatherland).

3 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Pavore9: 2:31pm On May 13, 2015
Money speaking........

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by loomer: 2:31pm On May 13, 2015
Turn by turn
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Csami(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2015
Bruce, since you use your hand enter spotlight and after all this talk you no come deliver just know say God get your address and phone number too.

3 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 13, 2015
grin
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Texcoco(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2015
This guy don tey for school o!..

2 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Pavore9: 2:32pm On May 13, 2015
TGreat7:
Is the Son responsible? Wearing faze cap backward before his father and guests.

U be traditional African! cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by onosprince(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by metorichmond(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 13, 2015
wise7:
Was expecting his children to school in Nigeria

Becaused

5 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nairalandar: 2:34pm On May 13, 2015
I can't shout....
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 13, 2015
Finally nothing dey Beverly Hills
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by obailala(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2015
Okay haters... food has come!

Come and tear the man apart, his children school abroad. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by emhoonline(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2015
Congratulation to him
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Anaskie(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2015
modath:

His man of the people PR blitz has been
rubbing me the wrong way.

The 8bn NTA transmission/broadcasting equipment saga that was "alledgedly" used to start Silverbird TV is still in the public domain so he should just miss us with the. I LOVE MY COUNTRY shtick he's trying to sell.

Why is his son not schooling in Nigeria, why does the galleria show foreign movies?.

Nigerians are really funny. Someone decides to criticize corruption and he's now the bad guy?

By the way, if you had the money won't u also send ur children to school abroad? I'll certainly do that if I had the cash.

Who'll like to go thru the stress associated with Nigerian universities; from lecturers' intimidation, cultism, incessant ASUU strikes etc?

And what in the world is wrong with the Galleria showing foreign movies? Lyk seriously?

25 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns / Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei / CBN Fires First Bank Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.