Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone (56355 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by sluvy4tune(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2015
logonlaredo:

What is the exchange rate like, using GTB naira master card and do you use savings or current account

As at Yesterday Gtb charged 209 to a dollar

As an Importer its advisable you have multiple card payment options

Stanbic charged almost 200 to a dollar this morning
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by sluvy4tune(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2015
conquistadores:
@OP, are u not affected by d current xchange rate? It's wat discouraged me earlier wen i wanted 2 import. Wit d current xchange rate, if u calculate cost of product, shippin to naija, moving goods 2 PH where i stay, d profits drops a lot and d total cost per piece almost becomes similar to its price locally

If you observe the price of goods since Dollar sky rocked had not been the same

Fact is over 70% of what we use in Nigeria is imported as such price of goods will also increase and with time buyers will get use to it.

As a determined Importer , Turn Over shud come first instead of over 200% profit

For the fact that dollar has increased has not stopped People from buying and selling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Goodnuel: 7:45pm On May 19, 2015
gabe:
This is really nice OP. I just can't seem to download aliexpress on my bb cryThis is really nice OP. I just can't seem to download aliexpress on my bb
What's your type of BlackBerry?? You can use it on any of the OS10 BlackBerry.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by acunon: 5:36am On May 20, 2015
logonlaredo:

What is the exchange rate like, using GTB naira master card and do you use savings or current account
use this thread to check all current exchange rate from other users, but i think its 210 or some thing https://www.nairaland.com/2172391/monitoring-dollar-rate-ourselves-closely/30

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2015
conquistadores:
@OP, are u not affected by d current xchange rate? It's wat discouraged me earlier wen i wanted 2 import. Wit d current xchange rate, if u calculate cost of product, shippin to naija, moving goods 2 PH where i stay, d profits drops a lot and d total cost per piece almost becomes similar to its price locally

like i said earlier
you dont need dollar rate to tell you if you will make it with this concept.

you buy a product plus shipping and you spend a total of #200 per peices and then finnally sell it here for #1500 - #4500 depending on the product.

Then you are asking if dollar price will affect you.
my dear it will not.

has it affected the big importers?

just get up of your lazy bed and get your ass to work.

thats my take on this question so if you are here and this is what is stoping you pls go to work.

Regqrds,

ctBaba

3 Likes

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Aucun(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2015
chudy144:

like i said earlier
you dont need dollar rate to tell you if you will make it with this concept.

you buy a product plus shipping and you spend a total of #200 per peices and then finnally sell it here for #1500 - #4500 depending on the product.

Then you are asking if dollar price will affect you.
my dear it will not.

Please, someone should help me understand this site, where to enter the track number and where to click after that in order to track my package. Thanks

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 8:33am On May 21, 2015
Aucun:

Please, someone should help me understand this site, where to enter the track number and where to click after that in order to track my package. Thanks

JUST SEND THE TRACKING NUMBER AND SITE TO JUDY SHE WILL CONFIRM IT FOR YOU THE SITE IS A CHINESE LOCAL EXPRESS

ctBaba
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by kennethkaycee(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2015
sluvy4tune:

As at Yesterday Gtb charged 209 to a dollar

As an Importer its advisable you have multiple card payment options

Stanbic charged almost 200 to a dollar this morning

Why waste money on such biz when you can do something much more profitable here, if you consider importing, have you also considered resales with these exorbitant exchange rates?

You might want to check out my write ups on Infopreneurship, this is a biz concept where you will determine your earnings daily...

1 Share

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by sluvy4tune(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2015
kennethkaycee:

Why waste money on such biz when you can do something much more profitable here, if you consider importing, have you also considered resales with these exorbitant exchange rates?

You might want to check out my write ups on Infopreneurship, this is a biz concept where you will determine your earnings daily...

Bros if everybody skip out of importation how will you buy the phone u used in posting this ?

7 Likes

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by kennethkaycee(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Bros if everybody skip out of importation how will you buy the phone u used in posting this ?

If you read my posts well enough, I didn't say mini importation was bad business, but there are various limitations dats all.
You won't know it until you are up to 6months or 1year in the business.
Maybe then you would want to remember my teachings.
Why wait till then, when you have something that would even promote this importation biz...
For actual pointers, visit my threads one at a time.
Do have a great day.

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Aucun(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2015
chudy144:

JUST SEND THE TRACKING NUMBER AND SITE TO JUDY SHE WILL CONFIRM IT FOR YOU THE SITE IS A CHINESE LOCAL EXPRESS

ctBaba

Please, who is Judy?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 5:15am On May 22, 2015
Aucun:

Please, who is Judy?

Judy is Nonyking agent in China.
She will help you ship goods to Nigeria.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Aucun(m): 5:42am On May 22, 2015
chudy144:

Okay
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 8:20am On May 22, 2015
Aucun:

Okay

You are welcome.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by saints2(f): 1:21pm On May 23, 2015
Hello guys,
Thumbs for the good works... please can you be kind enough to give list of trending products on the market now and which some one can start with just 10-15k.

I withdraw from this importation stuff cos I don't know what to import and cos of the dollar factor, but you awaken my spirit now. Please reply and be kind enough to list the items, I can do the marketing and all those olx stuffs.

Thanks.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2015
I will do that but u just have to give me some time OK.
Thanks
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by saints2(f): 2:47pm On May 23, 2015
chudy144:
I will do that but u just have to give me some time OK.
Thanks

Thanks man... I am patiently waiting for your robust reply.

God bless your hustle
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by dasanchez1(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2015
needinfo:
ok. Now i understand your point. So where is nonikings located in china so i can ask the seller if they can ship it free to the loacation
Guangzhou....
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by fakuta(f): 1:34am On May 28, 2015
help me out please, i want to know how i can make it easy! how can i get my stuffs after importation? i am in jigawa state i have been thinking of doing this my worries is the distance.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by KidProgrammer(m): 6:06am On May 28, 2015
help me out please, i want to know how i can make it easy! how can i get my stuffs after importation? i am in sokoto state i have been thinking of doing this.... my worries is the distance...chudy144
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by ndubisik(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2015
Early morning success story. All thanks to my ogas at the top chudy144, Ymodulus, dav8id, Elmatteo, tutucious, shinaf and others too numerous to mention. You guys started me off on the right path and I remain eternally grateful to you all. I imported this body massager here at less than 3000 naira/pc and guess what? I've sold 2 already at 8000! Under two days! This biz is too good to be true. I've been slacking since due to me being a student and all, but guys this biz rocks. Once again kudos guys and keep the flag flying. I hope to become mentors like you people one day

PS: one of the ladies just called and is already testifying and asking for more copies. If you need one, kindly holla me

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2015
ndubisik:
Early morning success story. All thanks to my ogas at the top chudy144, Ymodulus, dav8id, Elmatteo, tutucious, shinaf and others too numerous to mention. You guys started me off on the right path and I remain eternally grateful to you all. I imported this body massager here at less than 3000 naira/pc and guess what? I've sold 2 already at 8000! Under two days! This biz is too good to be true. I've been slacking since due to me being a student and all, but guys this biz rocks. Once again kudos guys and keep the flag flying. I hope to become mentors like you people one day

PS: one of the ladies just called and is already testifying and asking for more copies. If you need one, kindly holla me

Am impressed keep it up
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2015
KidProgrammer:
help me out please, i want to know how i can make it easy!
how can i get my stuffs after importation?
i am in sokoto state i have been thinking of doing this....
my worries is the distance...chudy144

That's not a big deal as you will get your goods any where you are in the country.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by KidProgrammer(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2015
chudy144:

That's not a big deal as you will get your goods any where you are in the country.
I have less than 10k and am thinking of importing power banks,headset,and those fancy wristbands..can I get them @ aliexpress and hope they are cheap...am using an android phone
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by needinfo: 11:07am On May 28, 2015
chudy144:

ctBaba
how can we send it to judy.does she have a phone number or any contact to send it to.also, how much does it cost to send goods to them after purchasing from aliexpress because some sellers do charge for shipping to gaugzhou
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by bobojoshua(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2015
Royal155:

To tell you the truth, I've not orderd through alibaba or Aliexpress checkout page. I just sent out a buying request to manufacturers, including my wechat, whatsapp and email address. Then, they either add me or reply my request with their wechat or whatsapp I.d. Then we carry on from there.
I pay through Paypal.

But please I'm not recommending this strategy to anyone. Reason being that, this is a very risky strategy since you don't know if the seller is trusted or not. What I do is research about the company; check if they are Gold sellers and trade assurance sellers( I don't add anybody outside this criterias) and place a small sample order to test their credibility.

So, if really you want to ship through third party shippers, you have to tell the seller to remove their default shipping cost. That you have an agent in china to ship to. But please you have to pay them using Escrow- in a situation where you don't trust them.

Hope this helps
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=bobojoshua post=34181974][/quote]Dear why u dey quote me nah?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by fentoluwa2(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2015
Kindly help with the contact of nonnyking/st. Patrick and do they have a website
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
fentoluwa2:
Kindly help with the contact of nonnyking/st. Patrick and do they have a website
St. Patrick_ 08164585092(Favour)
Noniking_ 07080209511(Augusta)
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 12:36am On May 29, 2015
fentoluwa2:

THIS IS THE ADDRESS

NONIKING LOGISTIC : THEY DO CHARGE 5 USD PER KG FOR NORMAL SERVICE AND DELIVERY
 TIME IS 8 DAYS AND THEY DO HAVE EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE WHICH COST 11 USD 
PER KG AND DELIVERY IN 4 DAYS BUT THIS SERVICE IS NOT FOR BATTERY PRODUCTS 
LIKE MOBILE , LAPTOP , POWER BANK ETC . 

THIS IS THE ADDRESS OF NONIKING LOGISTIC AGENT 

NONIKING LOGISTIC 
ADDRESS IN NIGERIA : NO.4 OSHITELU STREET NEAR OPPOSITE GT BANK , AMAZING 
GRACE PLAZA , COMPUTER VILLAGE  , IKEJA , LAGOS , NIGERIA 

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by conquistadores(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2015
ndubisik:

Pls what does your massager do to the body and how is it used? Am interested
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by WenysAD(f): 7:45am On May 29, 2015
chudy144:

Pls can u give me nonykings address in china just in case a seller wants 2 ship ur goods 2 dem. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) / Candido Joao Da Rocha: Nigeria's First Millionaire / Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.