Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone (56337 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Thanks man, I think I needed that.
If that's the case, I guess I have to wait a little longer.
How do I tell them to use the express shipping option incase of next time?

Once your goods gets to NK
Call Judy to confirm it then ask her to ship it by Express.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Adwexky(m): 7:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Hello Fellow Mini Importers
I salute your courage and ability to take risk because importation is the actual definition of RISK.

I experienced something recently while sourcing for supplier of a particular product, I received responses from different suppliers via alibaba sourcing platform but I note 3 suppliers, who do not have store on alibaba, because before I pay a supplier, I will love to research if I am not throwing money into waste bin. These suppliers don't have much online reputations, available information are presented on their various websites. well, I neglected 2 suppliers and discussed with one supplier for days but subsequently I researched and learnt that the supplier seems to be a scam because of this:
http://alibabascam.com/question.php?id=2587

because a buyer was duped or scamed of 1000USD, so I back off some minutes to payment and forward the link via a mail to her and she replied by still protecting the company's image, though she tries to reconvince me but the company appears to be no longer deemed of credibility.

THAT SCENERIO PROMPTS THE QUESTION THIS QUES. WHAT IS THE BEST MEANS OF PAYING A COMPANY/SUPPLIER IN CHINA?

Because she said if I don't TRUST her or her company, I should trust PayPal?
Is PayPal the Best, or TT, Western Union, escrow, etc?

Please I HUMBLY seek for enlightenment from all Importers on NL.

cc Mayoral
Ymodulus
Dav8id
Justi4jesu
Thespecialone
InfinitiKoncept
Chudy144
Shinaf

》》Help an infant importer《《

Thanks,
Sam
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Adwexky:
I salute your courage and ability to take risk because importation is the actual definition of RISK.

I experienced something recently while sourcing for supplier of a particular product, I received responses from different suppliers via alibaba sourcing platform but I note 3 suppliers, who do not have store on alibaba, because before I pay a supplier, I will love to research if I am not throwing money into waste bin. These suppliers don't have much online reputations, available information are presented on their various websites. well, I neglected 2 suppliers and discussed with one supplier for days but subsequently I researched and learnt that the supplier seems to be a scam because of this:

because a buyer was duped or scamed of 1000USD, so I back off some minutes to payment and forward the link via a mail to her and she replied by still protecting the company's image, though she tries to reconvince me but the company appears to be no longer deemed of credibility.

THAT SCENERIO PROMPTS THE QUESTION THIS QUES. WHAT IS THE BEST MEANS OF PAYING A COMPANY/SUPPLIER IN CHINA?

cc Mayoral
Ymodulus
Dav8id
Justi4jesu
Thespecialone
InfinitiKoncept
Chudy144
Shinaf

Thanks,
Sam

You can use PayPal to pay.
You can also use NonnyKings to send money to seller

If you are buying from aliexpress always read the comments from other buyers.

If you are buying from alibaba make sure you only buy from verified Suppliers

Still scared I can help you verify the company

Hope it helps?

Cheers!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by CaptPlanet(m): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2015
chudy144:

Once your goods gets to NK
Call Judy to confirm it then ask her to ship it by Express.

Ok. I might try that next time.

Thanks alot.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2015
busuyem:

Please, explain how one can tie his master card to paypal. I really need this explanation urgently.

First of all, wich of the bank master card are u using.

Tieing ur card is quite easy. Juz follow the steps delow:

1. Log into ur acct
2. Click on wallet (u will see link a bank and link a card)
3. Click link a card
4. Enter ur card detial and click save
5. Congrats u av successfully added ur mastercard if u don't see any error msg.

Hop dis helps
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2015
Jdesigns:

First of all, wich of the bank master card are u using.

Tieing ur card is quite easy. Juz follow the steps delow:

1. Log into ur acct
2. Click on wallet (u will see link a bank and link a card)
3. Click link a card
4. Enter ur card detial and click save
5. Congrats u av successfully added ur mastercard if u don't see any error msg.

Hop dis helps

Thanks alot. I used Enterprise Mastercard and I've done what u said and they told me that a certain amount of money has been deducted from my account. But what I'm not sure off is how to verify the account because they said I would be given a code which I've not seen yet. I'm not clear about how and when they will send the 4-digit code to me. Can help me?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2015
chudy144:

You can use PayPal to pay. You can also use NonnyKings to send money to seller
If you are buying from aliexpress always read the comments from other buyers.
If you are buying from alibaba make sure you only buy from verified Suppliers
Still scared I can help you verify the company
Hope it helps?
Cheers!
what's NonnyKings' website?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
busuyem:

Thanks alot. I used Enterprise Mastercard and I've done what u said and they told me that a certain amount of money has been deducted from my account. But what I'm not sure off is how to verify the account because they said I would be given a code which I've not seen yet. I'm not clear about how and when they will send the 4-digit code to me. Can help me?

I guess u useing a naija paypal acct. I avnt tried activating one before, but I guess the code would be sent to the phone number you registered on paypal or ur email address.

Please Pips that uses a naija paypal acct can you all help with this question
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by adeiza4u(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
Adwexky:

cc Mayoral
Ymodulus
Dav8id
Justi4jesu
Thespecialone
InfinitiKoncept
Chudy144
Shinaf

Thanks,
Sam
always seek for sellers/suppliers that will allow d use of escrow system as a mode of payment. With escrow, you can still have your money refunded if the seller wants to play smart.escrow wil not release your money to them except u receive ur goods in good condition within d time frame and also cornfirm it.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by adeiza4u(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
chimaraiyke:
I used china post though dey wrote free delivery but dey charged me for the delivery..plz wat I do? It is over a month since I ordered d goods.
but why u no open dispute na?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jdesigns:

I guess u useing a naija paypal acct. I avnt tried activating one before, but I guess the code would be sent to the phone number you registered on paypal or ur email address.

Please Pips that uses a naija paypal acct can you all help with this question

Hope there's no danger in using Naija paypal, pls?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
busuyem:

Hope there's no danger in using Naija paypal, pls?

There is no danger in using naija paypal, its jus dat u wudnt b able to receive paypal funds into a naija acct dats all
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jdesigns:

There is no danger in using naija paypal, its jus dat u wudnt b able to receive paypal funds into a naija acct dats all

Please, can u help me by giving me the paypal website that u use? I mean the foreign one?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
busuyem:

Please, can u help me by giving me the paypal website that u use? I mean the foreign one?

It d normal paypal dot com, but the website is so coded that it automatically detect ur location from your ipaddress, except u check ur ip addressing to a US ip address den you can register for a US paypal acct. For instances, If you using airtel line on an OS7 bb it will be going u a paypal dot co dot uk registration when using the phone browser
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jdesigns:

It d normal paypal dot com, but the website is so coded that it automatically detect ur location from your ipaddress, except u check ur ip addressing to a US ip address den you can register for a US paypal acct. For instances, If you using airtel line on an OS7 bb it will be going u a paypal dot co dot uk registration when using the phone browser

Thanks.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by djdoxxx(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thanks To Chuddy,jdesigns Dav8id And Other Contributors On Here... I Av Really Learnt Alot...Just Yst,i Downloaded The Aliexpress App And Took Hours To Familiarize Myself With It...I Already Know Things To Buy With The Clues I Got On Here And By The Survey I Personally Did. I Tried Chatting With Two Sellers,only One Responded To My First Question But Didnt Reply Others...I Will Check Back To See If I Wld Get Replies Though...Is D Best Way To Communicate With These Sellers Orally Or By Chatting On Whatsapp ?And Is Using Skype To Communicate Of Outmost Importance? How Do I Use Escrow To Purchase?Pls House,help With The Steps For Using Escrow And Linking Nonykings To My Suppliers...Thanks Yall, Need Urgent Answers.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by soulhighman(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nice thread. I have tested the mini importation business starting with 10,000. naira and I imported six 5600mah power banks via free shipping which took around three weeks. However I would lobe to continue the biz but with a faster and reliable shipping method which would not cost too much instead of free shipping. I have seen that the op said nonnykings does not help in importing battery items. I feel bad abt that.And pls op, right now am serving in Jos and I would like to continue the biz without free shipping. Can you help me out on how to do it?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
soulhighman:
Nice thread. I have tested the mini importation business starting with 10,000. naira and I imported six 5600mah power banks via free shipping which took around three weeks. However I would lobe to continue the biz but with a faster and reliable shipping method which would not cost too much instead of free shipping. I have seen that the op said nonnykings does not help in importing battery items. I feel bad abt that.And pls op, right now am serving in Jos and I would like to continue the biz without free shipping. Can you help me out on how to do it?

No I didn't say NonnyK don't ship battery items.

They do my man just that its a little bit higher than the non battery items.

Hope this help and you can now start fast as possible.

Good luck
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by soulhighman(m): 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
chudy144:

Good luck
Thanks a lot bro. I've read the thread you created on marketing too. More grease to your elbows. I've even found something unique that I will sell now self

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
soulhighman:

Thanks a lot bro. I've read the thread you created on marketing too. More grease to your elbows. I've even found something unique that I will sell now self

That is the spirit
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
chudy144:

Good luck
Actually, the last time i imported power banks through noniking, there charges for non batteries are the same with battery product. They charged me $4.67/KG + 3 00 custom clearance. Just that there customer service and delivery time was very very bad. So i switched to st. patrick which is faster and there customer service was superb! Noniking is good at express shipping and very bad at normal shipping.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
busuyem:

Thanks.

You welcome bro
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 5:31am On Jun 06, 2015
Jdesigns:

You welcome bro

Please, can one tie more than one card to his paypal account? Secondly, if I use USA as my country on paypal, which address am I going to use? Does that mean I will look for USA address as well?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 5:56am On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

Please, can one tie more than one card to his paypal account? Secondly, if I use USA as my country on paypal, which address am I going to use? Does that mean I will look for USA address as well?

Yes you will look for a us address also

You can tie more than one acct to your acct
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by djdoxxx(m): 6:08am On Jun 06, 2015
djdoxxx:
Thanks To Chuddy,jdesigns Dav8id And Other Contributors On Here... I Av Really Learnt Alot...Just Yst,i Downloaded The Aliexpress App And Took Hours To Familiarize Myself With It...I Already Know Things To Buy With The Clues I Got On Here And By The Survey I Personally Did. I Tried Chatting With Two Sellers,only One Responded To My First Question But Didnt Reply Others...I Will Check Back To See If I Wld Get Replies Though...Is D Best Way To Communicate With These Sellers Orally Or By Chatting On Whatsapp ?And Is Using Skype To Communicate Of Outmost Importance? How Do I Use Escrow To PurchasePls House,help With The Steps For Using Escrow And Linking Nonykings To My Suppliers...Thanks Yall, Need Urgent Answers.
still waiting response @op
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 6:20am On Jun 06, 2015
chudy144:

Yes you will look for a us address also

You can tie more than one acct to your acct

Thanks 4 ur quick response.

Sir, hope the good I pay for won't be sent to that addrees? And if it will, how will I get it from US?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 6:25am On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

Sir, hope the good I pay for won't be sent to that addrees? And if it will, how will I get it from US?

Hmmm

I don't buy from us.

All heads up to China...

But I think amazon will ask you where to ship the products to whether the address on PayPal it a different one but must be US.

Pls who ever that buys from US can help this guy more...
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by busuyem: 6:37am On Jun 06, 2015
chudy144:

Hmmm

I don't buy from us.

All heads up to China...

But I think amazon will ask you where to ship the products to whether the address on PayPal it a different one but must be US.

Pls who ever that buys from US can help this guy more...

Thanks once again. U mean if I buy from China, they won't send my good to my address written on Paypal?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by djdoxxx(m): 6:37am On Jun 06, 2015
I just tried registering on escrow.com but couldn't find nigeria, aw do I go about it please?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2015
Adwexky:

cc Mayoral
Ymodulus
Dav8id
Justi4jesu
Thespecialone
InfinitiKoncept
Chudy144
Shinaf

Thanks,
Sam
use escrow jejely or PayPal. but if your instinct says scam alert no point paying cox d truth is I have never used escrow cox I've always done my research well enough so its always been PayPal and T/T
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 06, 2015
busuyem:

Please do not insert a US address if you don't wish to ship your goods there to avoid problem. Let assume now that you paid your seller in china with paypal, you'll be required to input your own preferred shipping address/ billing address, unless you told them specifically where to ship; they'll ship to that US address you entered.

I pay with paypal, so i know what i'm saying. You are required to put your own address or if you want them to ship to an agent in china(like noniking or st. patrick), insert their address as your shipping address. And also send the address to the seller on whatsapp or wechat or any means you use in contacting the- to avoid story.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / Candido Joao Da Rocha: Nigeria's First Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.