Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone (56333 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Chynancy(f): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Nice one Chuddy! I've been procrastinating to start this business since. I will try it this time around
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by CaptPlanet(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Jdesigns:

Well to all, Noniking nigeria believes they are king while tje customers are d slave. It takes patience to b able to deal with dem.

This transaction was my first and it is my last with them.
I just ordered some items and I'm using St Patricks.

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I love this
That shows you are growing

Experience will build you so keep trying and pushing the sky is your limit

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by CaptPlanet(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
chudy144:

I love this
That shows you are growing

Experience will build you so keep trying and pushing the sky is your limit

Thanks man.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Eplanet3(m): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
@chudy, I have a visa card, pls list out step by steps of payment for me cox am really a novice in that area.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Eplanet3:
@chudy, I have a visa card, pls list out step by steps of payment for me cox am really a novice in that area.

Its not a big deal
Just follow the step when you want to checkout
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 1:49am On Jun 10, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Anoda nonnyking customer changing game plan. Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 1:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Chynancy:
Nice one Chuddy! I've been procrastinating to start this business since. I will try it this time around

Abeg try sharp sharp, making extra income is sweet, and if its full time its sweeter
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Lildreezy(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Bros if everybody skip out of importation how will you buy the phone u used in posting this ?
sir pls can I have ur whatsapp details, I've read a lot bout this business but the liver to take d risk ain't there... still need an experienced guide... m currently on my IT break and I want to make somfin from it
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by sluvy4tune(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Lildreezy:
sir pls can I have ur whatsapp details, I've read a lot bout this business but the liver to take d risk ain't there... still need an experienced guide... m currently on my IT break and I want to make somfin from it

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Eplanet3(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2015
chudy144:

Its not a big deal
Just follow the step when you want to checkout
common, mehn, how do I pay using my visa card?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by adahgold(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Please some one should help me oooo,I want to pay and ship! Am confused right now cuz I don't no weda to pay with my master card or pay through noniking logistics and have Dem ship my product. The problem now is that hearing from all your views here, am confused. Please some one should put me through please,the only problem now is to pay and ship. Please people in the house help a brother.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by adahgold(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
Royal155:
Actually, the last time i imported power banks through noniking, there charges for non batteries are the same with battery product. They charged me $4.67/KG + 3 00 custom clearance. Just that there customer service and delivery time was very very bad. So i switched to st. patrick which is faster and there customer service was superb! Noniking is good at express shipping and very bad at normal shipping.

please am a confused newbie in importation business,is st Patrick reliable in terms of shipping? Can st Patrick help me pay and the time ship my goods too? Please help a confused newbie.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
adahgold:

please am a confused newbie in importation business,is st Patrick reliable in terms of shipping? Can st Patrick help me pay and the time ship my goods too? Please help a confused newbie.
yes. i even have a package weighing close to 10kg to be shipped by them
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Ogborokiri(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wow am enjoying this thread am on a business if it push through then am made i will keep u guys up dated
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2015
Ogborokiri:
Wow am enjoying this thread am on a business if it push through then am made i will keep u guys up dated

Go and start something now there is no time anymore.

Ok
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by delesule(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
adahgold:

There are no reliable shipping company.There are a lot of un-forseen circumstances inlogistics.
Just stick to the service you enjoy from any logistic company. some are good in express and some are good in normal.
What I do is Use the one that is good for express when shipping express and use the one good on normal while shipping normal.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
adahgold:
Please some one should help me oooo,I want to pay and ship! Am confused right now cuz I don't no weda to pay with my master card or pay through noniking logistics and have Dem ship my product. The problem now is that hearing from all your views here, am confused. Please some one should put me through please,the only problem now is to pay and ship. Please people in the house help a brother.

You need not to be...

Just decide which one to use any one you use will get to your supplier.
Good luck
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by TCF1980(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
I have made my order on Alibaba (3 different products) and Proforma Invoice have been sent. My problem now is that they have all added different amounts to the prices we bargained for in the name of Paypal fee, Master Card fee, Handing fee, shipping fee, etc thereby increasing entire cost by over $80 put together.

Are these payments ideal? I am also wondering why they should including shipping whereas they are sending it to a shipper within China....

Gurus abeg make una put mouth help a brother oooo....

Regards,
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by pepe1: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
delesule:

There are no reliable shipping company.There are a lot of un-forseen circumstances inlogistics.
Just stick to the service you enjoy from any logistic company. some are good in express and some are good in normal.
What I do is Use the one that is good for express when shipping express and use the one good on normal while shipping normal.
Could you please tell me the company that you use for each.
Thanks
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by CaptPlanet(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
So, my items finally got to me today (since 20th March) thanks to Nonikings' lousy services.

Oh and I had to make another arrangement to pick it up from their office since their customer care or whoever was on the other end of the line refused to send me their account details (reasons best known to them) even after calling multiple times.

I also noticed that I was overcharged. What I was charged was different from the weight of my items because it was clearly written on the box + another #800.

Well, I'm glad it's all over! Fare thee well Nonikings. Thou shall never hear from me again! tongue

BTW: My items sold like wild fire! I have just one left.... grin shocked
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
TCF1980:
I have made my order on Alibaba (3 different products) and Proforma Invoice have been sent. My problem now is that they have all added different amounts to the prices we bargained for in the name of Paypal fee, Master Card fee, Handing fee, shipping fee, etc thereby increasing entire cost by over $80 put together.

Are these payments ideal? I am also wondering why they should including shipping whereas they are sending it to a shipper within China....

Regards,
Weldone for taking a bold step to place your first order. It's good to take action.
Like I said sometime here that depending on where your seller is located, domestic shipping cost to your agent may be added- especially when your orders are small. It is left for you to bargain it down with the seller.
For instance now, I ordered for some products yesterday weighing more than 10kg and was charged $2.80 by my manufacturer to ship them to st. patrick's address. This charge was actually lower than what they used to charge me in the past.

Then on the issue of paypal, 5% of the total cost is always charged by paypal as commission for using paypal . Even if you are using escrow, certain percentage will also be charged but that of paypal is suppose to be paid by the seller, not the buyer, according to paypal's terms and condition. So, it's normal.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by CaptPlanet(m): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
It's good to give credit where and when it's due.

If you're a mini importer or you're into the importation business that desires his/her items picked up and delivered anywhere in NIGERIA effectively and on time, I suggest you patronise TYLOGISTICS.

While Nonikings were delaying my items, I contacted them and in one day, they picked my items up from them and sent it to my location. Who knows when I would have received them if not for TYLOGISTICS.

Customer care: On Point!
Services : on Point!

You'll get real time customer care services via whatsapp for updates on your stuff too! They are here on Nairaland too.

Thanks Taiwo!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jimwalex(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
greetings guys...i hail all the contributors on this thread.pls my own problem is how to read customers feed back on Alibaba and Aliexpress.can anybody be of help
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
TCF1980:

Regards,

Next time you can use your shipper to send money to your supplier that way you will not have to pay all those unnecessary payments.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
chudy144:

Next time you can use your shipper to send money to your supplier that way you will not have to pay all those unnecessary payments.

:You know some shipper do charge certain percentage for this service? Even if he options to pay using this shippers as you suggested, if the shipper's address is far from where the seller is, believe me shipping cost will be added.
Though not all suppliers.
or u tink sey, katsina state to onitsha na beans?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Royal155:
:You know some shipper do charge certain percentage for this service? Even if he options to pay using this shippers as you suggested, if the shipper's address is far from where the seller is, believe me shipping cost will be added.
Though not all suppliers.
or u tink sey, katsina state to onitsha na beans?

To solve that problem always look for suppliers that stay in the same city with your shipper that way you don't get to pay for shipping. Besides its your right to get free shipping especially when you order plenty products.

Nonnykings charges #500 to help send money to shipper.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
chudy144:

To solve that problem always look for suppliers that stay in the same city with your shipper that way you don't get to pay for shipping. Besides its your right to get free shipping especially when you order plenty products.

Nonnykings charges #500 to help send money to shipper.

And do you consider their exchange rate, or do they have the same rate with banks? All these are costs we have to consider when shipping because they'll definately amount to huge sum if your orders ar large.
NONIKING NA BIG TURN-OFF FOR ME!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by ElekeNtioba: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2015
CaptPlanet:
So, my items finally got to me today (since 20th March) thanks to Nonikings' lousy services.

Oh and I had to make another arrangement to pick it up from their office since their customer care or whoever was on the other end of the line refused to send me their account details (reasons best known to them) even after calling multiple times.

I also noticed that I was overcharged. What I was charged was different from the weight of my items because it was clearly written on the box + another #800.

Well, I'm glad it's all over! Fare thee well Nonikings. Thou shall never hear from me again! tongue

BTW: My items sold like wild fire! I have just one left.... grin shocked

where did u sell ur prods....ur locality or online??
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by CaptPlanet(m): 12:09am On Jun 12, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

where did u sell ur prods....ur locality or online??

Yes. My area. I advertise most times before a I order. It helps me get orders before I pay for the items and I don't stop talking/advertising after I have ordered. Once e land, u know where and who to call.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by TCF1980(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2015
A quick one please. I have concluded with the sellers and my shipping agency is to pay them but wants everything paid to him before paying the sellers cost of goods and later shipping fee upon receipt of the goods in their China address. Reason been that some people will make order and refuse to pay them back...

Is this the normal process? I would have paid the sellers direct on my own but issue of trust being my first transaction...

Chuddy, Royal, bro and sis make una put mouth for dis matter please oooo
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nduwin(f): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2015
i need help,my google play store is misbehaving,i cant dowload any apps from d play store,how else can i get google chrome? i need it badly,pls ur help is greatly needed.thanks in advance!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Businessman Recovers Some Gas Cookers Looted From His Warehouse (Video) / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / Candido Joao Da Rocha: Nigeria's First Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.