Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Now That L'original Auditions Kicks Off This Friday..who Will Succeed Team Elan? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Now That L'original Auditions Kicks Off This Friday..who Will Succeed Team Elan? (535 Views)

So Fayrouz L'original Auditions Is Starting This Weekend At UI, Ibadan / So Fayrouz L'original Auditions Is Starting This Weekend At UI, Ibadan / The Rise And Rise Of Team Elan ...fayrouz L'original 2014 Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That L'original Auditions Kicks Off This Friday..who Will Succeed Team Elan? by anitaa(f): 7:09pm On May 13, 2015
The second edition of the Fayrouz L’Original Expression competition is about to kick off and i am so excited!! The auditions will begin with University of Ibadan this Friday, May 15 and Saturday, May 16, 2015 and I will be rooting for my best friends team, Team Mawureh!

Nigeria's oldest and most prestigious university will play host to the L'Original team this weekend who will give young and creative undergraduates, fresh graduates and corp members a platform to showcase their exceptional work for a chance to win a prize money of 4 million naira and amazing prizes.

According to the organizers, the Ibadan auditions is open to thousands of registered participants from within and around the ancient city.

Some of the judges for the Ibadan auditions include fashion experts, Mai Atafo, Kunbi Oyelese, Kelechi Amadi-Obi and Tara Fela-Durotoye of House of Tara who will be judging the participating teams based on originality, creativity and confidence.

Qualified teams will later move on to the next stage and compete with winners from other regions during the semi-finals which will hold in Obudu Cattle Ranch, Cross Rivers State, later in the year.

The audition train will make its next stop at the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State on May 22nd and 23rd, University of Nigeria Enugu on the 29th and 30th before stopping at University of Lagos on the 5th and 6th of June 2015.

My best friend has put in so much effort in preparing for this competition and i hope her team wins!

You can find out more on www.fayrouzloriginal.com/competition/

Team Elan... Watch it! You've got the next big team on your tracks! wink

(1) (Reply)

Buy Quality Plus Size Shorts For Women In Bulk From Oasis Plus Size / Oasis Bottoms Beats All Other Winter Pants Suppliers With New Arrivals! / Get Your All Natural Beauty Products Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.