Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

[PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja (1404 Views)

Famous Personalities & Celebrities From Enugu State(042). / Guy Threatens Charles Novia’s Life Over Statement About Buhari Trekker / Charles Novia Disses Lagos To Abuja Trekker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja by oubi: 8:11pm On May 13, 2015
A lady who identified herself as AGU CHIDERA JOY
has been trekking for 9 days now (probably before
the guy heading to otuoke). She began her journey
from ENUGU and is walking all the way to ABUJA.
She has just arrived at koto-karfi in kogi state as at this time
(7:35pm, 15-05-2015)
Her trek isn't for any of the two parties but for both
parties and for every Nigerian as she has chosen
her theme to be #UNITYWALK.
I'll keep u posted on latest development

Re: [PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja by olafyn(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2015
Pic nko?
Re: [PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja by keandre: 8:21pm On May 13, 2015
olafyn:
Pic nko?
refresh again
Re: [PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja by Utchgirl(f): 8:22pm On May 13, 2015
R U B B I S H !

She is a woman,

and if anytin happens 2 her, she is on her own.

2much of everytin is bad.

Trekking my fat ass !
Re: [PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 13, 2015
This trekking thing makes no sense again sef...
Re: [PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 13, 2015
hmmmm Nigerians and their way of doing tinz sha undecided#madness everywhere cheesy
Re: [PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja by Pinocchioo(f): 8:45pm On May 13, 2015
Guess I'll just put the blame on fuel scarcity
Re: [PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja by obontami: 9:22pm On May 13, 2015
OSHISCO
RUBBISH

JOBLESSNESS

IDLENESS

POVERTY is the cause of all these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja by Airforce1(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2015
Fake
Re: [PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja by pretydiva(f): 10:41pm On May 13, 2015
Not again. Wat is happening 2 my belove country. Or is dis part of end tym ..i don dey fear oo

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 13, 2015
2015 the year of trekking

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja by enoqueen: 12:17am On May 14, 2015
She de use the new trekking syndrome de loss weight.

She too fat before.
Re: [PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja by Nobody: 7:39am On May 14, 2015
At least she go lose weight and keep fit, so that's enough gain... undecided undecided undecided
Re: [PHOTOS]. A Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja by jendy36(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2015
I Will start mine after successful handover on may 29

lol

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At Lagos House Of Assembly. / New Look Activated! Phyno Changes Hairstyle, Gets A Ponytail Style (see Photo) / Imo State Speaker Visits Malawi's Clairvoyant God's Prophet(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.