Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Help; I Would Like To Own A Bet Shop Anything I Should Know? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help; I Would Like To Own A Bet Shop Anything I Should Know? (752 Views)

Top 7 ATM Card Safety Tips You Should Know / How Do I Set Up A Naira Bet Shop.. / Starting A Sports Bet Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help; I Would Like To Own A Bet Shop Anything I Should Know? by MaconAwire(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2015
I've been thinking of starting a bet shop in my area, I've made some enquiries sha and i would like to use some more advice from experienced agents in the house....
Re: Help; I Would Like To Own A Bet Shop Anything I Should Know? by redsconsult(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2015
i ve got pos printer for sale at a cheaper price sam 4s its working fine wanna sell cos will be travelling soon. i used it for just 6months in ny bet shop
20k net price not negotiable pls
still looking new
Re: Help; I Would Like To Own A Bet Shop Anything I Should Know? by dallenk(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dude answer the guys' inquiry first na... bro i am in you shoe, i actually want to go into the bet business too but i really want to know the merit and demerit in the deal before delving into it. Pls we need gurus in the house to enlightening us.
Re: Help; I Would Like To Own A Bet Shop Anything I Should Know? by RoyalGadgets: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
dallenk:
Dude answer the guys' inquiry first na... bro i am in you shoe, i actually want to go into the bet business too but i really want to know the merit and demerit in the deal before delving into it. Pls we need gurus in the house to enlightening us.

I'm looking for partners in same line of business, send me a pm, to hear out my proposal and decide if you are interested.
Re: Help; I Would Like To Own A Bet Shop Anything I Should Know? by asids55: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
MaconAwire:
I've been thinking of starting a bet shop in my area, I've made some enquiries sha and i would like to use some more advice from experienced agents in the house....

just make sure you are situated in an area with loads of young guys,the more the amount of young guys,the more customers you get and the more your profit increases..and make sure you also run the virtual games too..that's a real money spinner

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? Help! Help!! / Good News For Bettors / Who Got Paypal Dollar To Sell In Onitsha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.