Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos (25159 Views)

Army Sacks Soldier For Killing His Lover Over Phone Call / Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) / Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by deawong(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-rmx8PXR6dzs/VVRNs4nkc_I/AAAAAAAFOP8/QEx5OHXKTZk/s400/1.jpg[/img]
The Lagos state police command has arrested 19 year old Enugu state indigene, Tochukwu Anosike pictured above for killing his friend, 15 year old Imo state indigene, Nonso Monyasa, during an argument over who would occupy a seat at their shop where they are both learning a trade in Lagos.
Punch reports that the young men had been friends in the last two years after the suspect moved to Lagos to learn a trade in the same shopping complex where the deceased was also an apprentice.

On the day of the incident, the deceased had gone to meet Tochukwu to take his seat which they jokingly dragged. Suddenly Tochukwu became angry over the argument and punched his friend in the stomach. The deceased died less than an hour later.
Tochukwu was arrested and taken to the police station where he said he never punched his friend with the intention of killing him. He said they had always engaged in such friendly physical combat before. He pleaded for forgiveness

"I have always lived in the village. My father died when I was in primary five. When I finished my secondary school in the village in 2013, my brother, Anayo, brought me to Lagos so I could learn a trade. I met Nonso (Monyasa) here when I started work as a sales apprentice and we became good friends. But on Sunday, Ejike, who was Nonso’s boss, came to pick a seat in my shop and asked Nonso to take my seat for himself.” he said
The suspect said when the deceased picked his seat from his shop, he (Nonso) punched his lap which resulted in his phone getting damaged

"I told him my phone had developed a fault because of the punch he gave me, but he walked away. I went back to my seat and told him the next time he did that, I would beat him up. He said I could not beat him. He came and hit me with blows, and I gave him a punch in the stomach. He held his belly and went inside their shop,” he added. Nonso died afterwards
A family member of the deceased said medical examinations showed he died of internal bleeding. He however said the deceased family have requested that the case against the suspect be dropped as they are not interested in pursuing any legal matter

“When we rushed him to the hospital, the doctor said he suffered internal bleeding, which killed him. The boy’s family have been informed in the village and they told me to withdraw the case because they are not interested in pursuing court matters.

http://www..com/2015/05/photo-teenager-arrested-for-killing-his.html
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 8:56am On May 14, 2015
g
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by SHARIAREPORTERS: 8:57am On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:
g
"G" becos of frontpage U must be an "apc" fan

9 Likes

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 9:05am On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

"G" becos of frontpage
U must be an "apc" fan

I dey crase?

APC man wen i no dey mad

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by CountDracula(m): 9:07am On May 14, 2015
EroticAngelina... And its anoda igbo guy... Y am I nt suprised?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Lovexme(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2015
Waiting for those ethnic bigots to start the tribal bashing(s).

14 Likes

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Daslim180(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2015
It wasn't intentional but d force of ur punch caused an internal bleeding, na jazz u take hit d guy biko ?

Rip to Nonso

It's one of d unfortunate things of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:09am On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:

I dey crase?

APC man wen i no dey mad
U know say na "apc" people dhe misbehave since baba enter

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by BlackPeni5: 9:10am On May 14, 2015
He should be charged for Manslaughter because I don't think he intended to kill him...people who have done a lot worse as still walking the streets as freemen.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by holluwai(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2015
Mans inhumanity to man...no age limitation. I taya oh
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Profkomolafe(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2015
SATAN ABEG FREE NIGERIANS!!!! cry

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by deejayALFY(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2015
LetLoveLead

1 Like

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10am On May 14, 2015
Another reason why people are clearly jealous of igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by bogolobango(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2015
Lagoon vs lagoon

Yeye people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by chuckdee4(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

What point are you trying to make here?

11 Likes

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Emiismart(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2015
hmmm
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by johnstar(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 9:11am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:
hey pls and pls. If he's efik or hausa or yoruba,must you find trouble,should we call this xenophobic attack within ourselves Abi what's wrong with u.

Amn't an igbo girl,no go tink say because I b igbo. I be confirm yoruba girl,but what gain will you derive from this

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by 1stola: 9:11am On May 14, 2015
Chai! cry cry cry
I said it! Na dem...
Senseless people.
Old and young...
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy angry
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by kingarizona1(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2015
Too bad
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by proxitaly: 9:11am On May 14, 2015
That kind of play, I used to engage it with my friends

We hit each other playfully but now satan hijacked this one and it's death. embarassed embarassed

thank God the parents decided not to pursue court matters. At least they won't have to spend the little livelihood they have on pursuing a dead son.

Further, an eye for an eye will soon leave everyone blind

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Nobody: 9:12am On May 14, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by omenka(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2015
Not my kind of thread...

But before I exit, let me say may leprosy strike the fingers of anyone who comes here to turn the thread into another tribal bashing fiesta. Address the culprit and not his tribe.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by falseman(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2015
kckkiw:
wicked man

Shut up. What happened to that guy can happen to anyone. Just pray you don't meet a moving corpse.

12 Likes

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by Lovexme(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2015
I wonder how boxers receive several punches on their stomach, and still don't suffer any internal bleeding.

R.I.P. to the deceased.
Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

"G" becos of frontpage
U must be an "apc" fan
Taylor86:

I dey crase?
APC man wen i no dey mad

Una see una life? Just as confusion reigns in PDP offline camp is the same way it reigns within you online!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos by CountDracula(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2015
chuckdee4:

What point are you trying to make here?
If u dnt understand u won't understand if I explain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Repel Bandits’ Attack, Neutralise Many On Kaduna-Zaria Highway / NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos / Lady Stabs Her Roommate After Stealing From Her In Nnamdi Azikiwe University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.