Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu (52095 Views)

Lady Trekking For GEJ Shows Off Blisters She Got From The Journey, Make CNN / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by manijozie: 12:09am On May 15, 2015
Will join u wen phcn gives us one week uninterrupted light
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by jkross(m): 12:10am On May 15, 2015
My own trek begins tomorrow..from my house to cele bustop #Trekforcynthiamorgan that babe be giving me goose bumps lately
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Popemax(m): 12:48am On May 15, 2015
Lilimax:
All theses trekkers sef?
what happened to them....they r hustling just as u wake up everyday to hustle

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by chachanga: 1:10am On May 15, 2015
IyaIode:
Until one person disappear before Nigerians stop this trend. Good reason to trek though

hehehehehehehehehe, imagine tthat...

getting snatched while on GMB trek, who go pay the ransom, shey Naija wey broke?

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Tinyemeka(m): 2:43am On May 15, 2015
POLICECAP:

Funny enough, most persons would av love to trek too bt work wouldn't allow them.

Like me cry

Even if it's from Enugu to Owerri.

I do like trekking.

For people who know what's up, FGC Maiduguri to Baga road - Don't know the distance but I'd done that several times during secondary school days. Chai. When men were boys.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by suwailad(f): 4:50am On May 15, 2015
and mumu nairaland will rather blow stale embers. i'm tired of this forum
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Westlife2013(m): 6:08am On May 15, 2015
Na wa o them go grab you for road oo, when dem finish with u u no go fit trek o na crawl u go dey crawl. All this na money and popularity dem dey find. Wait o come to think of it, upcoming artists in the house this is a way to popularity o....trek frm lagos to kaduna and back then drop song u go blow pass nuclear weapon
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by seunadeolu(m): 6:09am On May 15, 2015
ABEG WHERE DIS PEOPLE DEY WHEN BOKO ARAM KIDNAP OVER 200 GIRLS, NOBODY WAN TREK GO SAMBISA? BUT ONLY FOR THIS POLITHIEFIANS #SMH embarassed
POLICECAP:
A pretty lady who identified herself as AGU CHIDERA JOY has
been trekking for 11 days now (probably before the guy
heading to otuoke). She began her journey from
ENUGU and is walking all the way to ABUJA.
She is presently at Abaji as at the time
Of this message.
Her trek isn't for any of the two parties but for both
parties and for every Nigerian as she has chosen her
theme to be #UNITYWALK.

Let's give her our support as she is the only lady in this current madness. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by seuncool51: 6:11am On May 15, 2015
big time opportunity to all the people who want to loss weight.. you dont have to walk down to abuja from another state..start from a village near abuja and people will respect you. @ d lady she stand for something whicbh most of us didnt see..UNITY
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Gallass(m): 6:39am On May 15, 2015
What!!!! I know this girl. Her mama dey sell okpa
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by jemype(m): 6:42am On May 15, 2015
if she is trekking for jonathan and buhari then she is a thief.pls what exactly is the cause she is supporting? does she want to lose weight or is it till she dies dat she will understand dat dis trekking tin wont favur her.
POLICECAP:
Of this message.
theme to be #UNITYWALK.

Let's give her our support as she is the only lady in this current madness. grin
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by sam1990(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2015
all this trekker self wetin be their gain.is their trekking going to change GEJ.or GMB attitude towards nigeria?pls let's us all wake up from our slumber.because your trekking does not guarantee you a good job or a political appointment post.so while risking your life and wasting your time?my dear brothers and sister trekking,abeg find something else doing.this people don make am for life,its your turn to hasting up.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 7:18am On May 15, 2015
trekking for both parties,the best of all....buh she really gotta be careful if shes alone...shes really pretty..

are those abokiis in need of a savior or what??!!
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Hero10001: 7:41am On May 15, 2015
IyaIode:
Until one person disappear before Nigerians stop this trend. Good reason to trek though
GBAM!!
Or they get trapped and fvcked up all-holes, this madness won't stop.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by dahood11: 8:26am On May 15, 2015
This trekking business is really growing fast, I hope the FG can create a trekking organisation of nigeria (TON). We also need a minister of trekking too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 8:33am On May 15, 2015
Latest crazyness, heaven only knows
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by SOUNDKING: 8:39am On May 15, 2015
Lilimax:
All theses trekkers sef?
a free will mariage to boko brothers, some time i ask, ''this people trekking around without security,when has nigeria become that free from highway crimes'l?.make una apply sense oooo

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by SHOCK7(m): 8:57am On May 15, 2015
BaebieHot:
Ha! Na only her dey trek come?
Make all this bad boys no go way lay am for road o
u made d first valid point besides which one 're u in dat 'ur pro pic?
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by wasmilebags: 9:14am On May 15, 2015
continue trecking all dis madness wey com full town dis days no come shout wen u meet people wey wan reap u for road has I no sabi why all of una com dey trek any way sha na d level of unemployement wey dey dis country na him dey make una dey waka for street any how no b una fault na gej wey no create job for 6 yrs
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 9:20am On May 15, 2015
styveke:

More like jumping from a moving bus.
grin
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by wizemoney(m): 9:47am On May 15, 2015
POLICECAP:
Of this message.
theme to be #UNITYWALK.

yea its time to trek to the airport and take flight to abuja to congratulate Gej
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Mbediogu(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2015
[quote author=POLICECAP post=33738380]A pretty lady who identified herself as AGU CHIDERA JOY has
Of this message.
theme to be

´Sokugo´ is the wandering sickness according to Ekwensi in one of his books. There is a group of many mad men and women here trekking to 'nowhere land'. I do not know why, where, what or whom they are trekking for.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by seangy4konji: 11:25am On May 15, 2015
Naija has got talent...Walahi...

Who ever knew whe got people who can trek for africa sitting idle at home doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 15, 2015
ozodigboo:
[b][/b]I think this is now a scam.
We never heard of this geh, until she reached Abaji. Almost Abuja.
Now, all of a sudden, in 11 days, she has trekked to the place.
I prefer those who publicised their trip, right from d time they left their house, so that we can monitor them.
na wah ooo grin.so u wan turn monitor grin
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by asidere(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2015
all those trekkers no get work,what is their gain in this trekking madness.even the president you are trekking for can see you on the road and drive pass you.all trekkers should please get a life.
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by lynonGod: 2:51pm On May 15, 2015
Lolz. I think the union is needed with the increase in trekkers. Did they honestly have a job before now?
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Make dem better get union now ooo
To regulate d madness going on
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by morgang(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2015
Gej had better set a committee to look into this trekking madness It's getting out of hands fellas!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by Nobody: 10:48am On May 18, 2015
are
Re: Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu by tosinbabe(f): 7:38am On Jun 05, 2015
She neva reach?? SCAM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno / 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng / Celebration After Amaechi's Ministerial Screening (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.