Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi (4013 Views)

Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today / Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by lurther: 7:24pm On May 14, 2015
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi Finally? See The New Twenty-four Buhari’s Loyalists Set For Final Approval

All is not well with the All Progressives Congress (APC) as the party’s rank and file seems in disarray following the alleged dropping of the names of Lagos governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) and former Ekiti State governor Dr. Kayode Fayemi from the ministerial list of President-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

According to our investigation, both men who are supposed to be candidates of the national leader of the party Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu may not be enjoying the support of the Jagaban of Borgu kingdom that is expected to press for their inclusion. National Weekender learnt that their names were initially pencilled down on the list still being worked on before final vetting by the party’s national leadership but on advice of a very powerful chieftain in the South West, the names of the duo were erased.

This development has irked the trio of governors Chibuike Amaechi, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Rochas Okorocha and Adams Oshiohmole of Rivers, Kano, Imo and Edo States respectively. The governors in a show of solidarity for the duo who belongs to their constituency (Governors Forum even as Fayemi is no longer in office) felt slighted that they were not carried along in the decision to drop both men who had worked tirelessly to actualize the victory of the party in the 2015 General Elections.

According to a credible source, the Director General of Buhari Campaign Organisation and Rivers State Governor, Rt. Hon. Chibuke Rotimi Amaechi from the South South geo-political zone would head the incoming APC administration’s cabinet as Secretary to the Government of the Federation, baring any change of tactics and political manoeuvreing.

2. Prof. Pat Utomi has been pencilled down as the head of the economic team. He is to serve as Minister of Economic Planning/ Adviser to President on Economic matters.

Other names that have been sent for security clearance included:

3. Min. of Abuja. – Dr. Hussein Dikko – NW;
4. Min. of Agric – Prof. S. A Garki – NW;
5. Min. of Works – Dr. Chris Ngige – SE;
6. Min. of Education- Prof. Oby K. Ezekwesili -SE

7. Others include – Min. of Aviation – Sadiya Farouk – NW;
8. Min. of Culture/Tourism – James Ocholi – NC;
9. Min. of Labour and Prod. – Bisi Akande – SW;
10. Min. of Defence – Gen. Lawal Jafaru Isa – NW;
11. Min. of Petroleum – Prof. David T- West – SS;
12. Min. of Finance – Dr. Umar Mutallib – NW;
13. Min. of Foreign Affairs – Gen. A. Aboki – NC and
14. Min. of Internal Affairs – Y. M Tuggar – NE

15. Other distinguished Nigerian who would make the cabinet are Lagos vibrant Pastor Tunde Bakare as Minister for Special Duties;
16. Min. of Industries – PST. BD Lawal;
17. Min. of Solid Min.- Bar. Solomon Dalung – NC;
18. Min for Science and Technology – Engr. Segun Oni – SW;
19. Min. of Health – Prof. Hamid Ahmad – NW;
20. Min. of Women – Sharon Ikeazor – SE;
21. Min. for Youth – Umana Umana -SS

22. The chairman of Leadership Newspapers and former presidential aspirant, Sam Nda Isaiah is pencilled down as Minister of Information;
23. Min. of Transport- Timpire Silver – SS;
24. President Spokesman would be Alhaji- Lai Muhammed from the NC.

Source:http://www.osundefender.org/?p=214369
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 14, 2015
lemme cross my fingers first

I never see wetin dem giv Amaechi ooo

d only 2 ministers dem giv SS na transport and youth

hmmm..i said it, never mingle with this ppl u guys refused

all d profitable ministry with better portfolios are given to d northerners

APC brothers from ph, una never see anything

very soon una eyes go clear like DVD

because i know say buhari dey plan to give Amaechi minister for ANIMAL FENCING AND WIRING

6 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by egift(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2015
All these lame speculations is is just an empty hot air. If APC conclude on their list, they will use the official channel.

5 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by BlackTechnology: 7:27pm On May 14, 2015
Is this not an old news undecided

5 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by kodded(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2015
Lies from the deepest part of hell angry

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by ammyluv2002(f): 7:27pm On May 14, 2015
Can you guys pls stop? angry
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by tit(f): 7:28pm On May 14, 2015
fashola should not lose hope.
Baba can make him a minister of state.

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 14, 2015
Stop rehashing rumours, please.

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by spyg1(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2015
Iam sitting on the fence to watch New PDP do things.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:36pm On May 14, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Is this not an old news undecided

Yeah it is! This thread should be closed.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 14, 2015
Lmao.

And I thought these folks were comparing jagan (or whatever the legend of the Tinubu man is) to Awolowo.

How the hell did the NW take all the strategic portfolios in the government? Is that the only region in the country?

Min. of Abuja. – Dr. Hussein Dikko – NW
Min. of Agric – Prof. S. A Garki – NW
Min. of Aviation – Sadiya Farouk – NW
Min. of Defence – Gen. Lawal Jafaru Isa – NW
Min. of Finance – Dr. Umar Mutallib – NW
Min. of Health – Prof. Hamid Ahmad – NW

Cray! grin

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by tit(f): 7:43pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:

because i know say buhari dey plan to give Amaechi minister for ANIMAL FENCING AND WIRING

so oyinbo already know him?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 14, 2015
tit:

so oyinbo already know him?

what's dis one saying
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 14, 2015
Ok
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by senier007(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2015
Hate to speculate but it's unfair for the people of the NE to be taken for granted even if it's a joke you don't joke with people that sacrifices everything just to make you the Presido, imagine only one minister coming from the whole zone and judas were given more than 5 ministerial appointment? Education, economy and works are al sensible areas and yet were given to judas that follow their stomach!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:

And petroleum...

Buh all na wash wash
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by ki02020(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:

Na oyinbo they protest for you abi undecided
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by unikiloy: 8:24pm On May 14, 2015
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by ki02020(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2015
Op the news is truly a broken one that holds no substance
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by sigmundfreud(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2015
Fake!
Timpre Silva should not make the cut.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 14, 2015
This story is hogwash.

If Fashola and Fayemi (who are rumored to be slated for the positions of AGF/Minister of Justice and Minister of Commerce respectively) are "dropped", then who are replacing them? The story doesnt say nor even have the AGF/Min of Justice and Minister of Commerce positions on the list. Or have those positions been scrapped? I doubt so.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by ajani1978(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:

You are too greedy Tam David West is a northerners? Mumu like you I never see ever
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by s3nn2x(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2015
12. Min. of Finance – Dr. Umar Mutallib – NW;
This name invalidates the list. I really don't see the wisdom in appointing the father of the Underwear bomber as the Minister of Finance.

Also, I think appointing Pastor Tunde Bakare as Minister of Special Duties would be an insult to his person.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by Firefire(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by zimoni(f): 8:51pm On May 14, 2015
Wish them best of luck.

PDP shall be back.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by frankyychiji(f): 9:07pm On May 14, 2015
Fake news from a lifeless Op.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by front247: 9:11pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:

look well mumu like you tam west is from south south for minister of petroleum
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by bofoy(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2015
We Niger deltans don't need all those shit all we need is the presidency or VP OR ELSE
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by bofoy(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2015
We Niger deltans don't need all those shit all we need is the presidency or VP OR ELSE.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by 4stylz: 9:16pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:

Exactly my thought , you are on point
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by lurther: 9:16pm On May 14, 2015
Can't you see the source ther? Please click on it and you will be directed to osundefender. Last time I checked osundefender is being Aregbesola's own platform of media Propaganda.
frankyychiji:
Fake news from a lifeless Op.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! New Ministerial List Emerged, Buhari Drops Fashola And Fayemi by frankyychiji(f): 9:18pm On May 14, 2015
lurther:
Can't you see the source ther? Please click on it and you will be directed to osundefender. Last time I checked osundefender is being Aregbesola's own platform of media Propaganda.
That is what makes it fake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi To Be Made Nigeria Ambassador To Australia. / Why African Men Are So Weak? / African S€x Story:-how I Lost My Virginity (complete Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.