Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,134,215 members, 7,746,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 February 2024 at 09:48 AM

Top 12 Most Popular Blogs In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 12 Most Popular Blogs In Nigeria (924 Views)

Top 9 Tech Blogs In Nigeria / Top 5 Online News Blogs In Abuja And Rating / New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 12 Most Popular Blogs In Nigeria by mondbest(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2015
certainly Bloggers who're successful continuously have a success story, bloggers who are influential continually have their ups and downs, and today I shall be writing about the highest blogs in Nigeria and successful story we might select from them
If any factor had grown victorious considering the birth of web in Nigeria, that obviously with without a doubt is running a blog, the level of interaction, inspiration , and Human administration selection making developed greatly, with exciting running of a blog in platform systems like WordPress , Bloggers web publication , Joomla and other exciting content administration procedure.

1. Linda Ikeji
with no further introduction Lindaikeji, the queen of running a blog, the blogging queen, essentially the most positive and successful, the feminine with The perfect readers, highest views , subscribers, what to ever you call her, one thing for sure remains distinctive, she is the Queen of running a blog, She uses the Free bloggers web blog, and that used to be whatever particular about her web publication.
Her Blog is about celebrity , news and Generally on Entertainment.

2. Naijatechguide
Naijatechguide, claiming its list on Konga high vendor, earning fat cheques from Konga Nigeria itself , NaijaTechGuide has emerged as the satisfactory technological know-how web blog we've today in Nigeria , utilizing The free bloggers web publication, it covers a robust sum of more commonly searched smartphone probably asked query and patrons support to choosing a excellent Smartphone, device, or household utility.

3. Ogbonge blog
Ogbonge blog is owned managed and controlled by Jide Himself, The principal Admin at Bloggers Lab on facebook team, Jide has Emerged effective in his blogging direction and is typically considered the “King of running a blog” utilizing the free Bloggers web blog Ogbonge blog Covers basic wordpress and bloggers blog tutorial , methods to, Tech guidelines, and general matter determination

4. Oscarmini
Oscarmini, from Blogger blog the free blogger drove into wordpress , and Oscar Frank had continually been my pleasant motivator, he writes on running a blog suggestions, webmaster hints and common Tech matter, with a growing discussion board built-in in his web publication oscar frankly has effectually emerged as an influential blogger with interesting content , one i will recommend.

5. Geeks NG
Geek NG, If there's any position , any blog , any internet site I'd redirect newbies is the Geek NG , with a whole lot of fascinating content material, one thing I recognize about Don capiro of Geek NG is his write type, he writes professionally, and handle write ups like a professional, He covers aspect Like running a blog, Tech, tips on how to’s and basic Tutorial.

6. TechNg
TechNG, is yet a further best technology blog, strictly technology, methods to’s and mobilephone specifications , powered with the aid of wordpress , TechNg is now one of the vital nice technology web publication in Nigeria. Moderated by Samuel

7. Bella Naija
are you browsing for information, modern promotions, or leisure more commonly, then all you want is go to Bella Naija, as a Citizen of Nigeria that’s the first app I would download on my cellphone, bella Naija is a web blog to be specific with a downloadable app for rapid access, its powered wordpress and has emerged as probably the most superb web publication producing today's entertainment news in Nigeria.

8. NotJustOk
should you not simply be comfortable with a tune, Then all you want is go to now Notjustok and Shout Out Loud, Notjustok is a Nigeria amusement web publication, created by Ovie , it went Iconic Few years back, and simply every person is aware of about Notjustok, by way of its slogan “From Not just Ok dot com “one which is conveniently memorable, even on tv.
just lately it was once featured for naija songs play list on DSTV Station Channel O , and that’s what I call particularly influential.
Its Powered by wordpress , and notably one of the most pleasant amusement web blog you could visit these days.

9. TechLoy
Techloy founded with the aid of Loy Okieze, TechLoy is strictly a technology web blog as the identify Implies and is powered by wordpress.
It talks about present day technology progress, smartphone , and common guidelines in the tech world.

10. Ynaija
Ynaija is an internet Newspaper web blog, its a general area of interest blog, Tech, entertainment, general dialogue and brand new traits and amusement gossip in Nigeria.
Ynaija is centered with the aid of Chude jideonwo, as at 2010 – Powered with the aid of WordPress.

11. NaijaLoaded
Naijaloaded !!! every one is aware of Naijaloaded, the one time discussion board latter grew to become wordpress blog.
Created by Makinde Azeez in 2009 – Powered with the aid of wordpress

12. 360nobs
360nobs is a 360 zone for state-of-the-art Nigeria tune videos and updates, it is a place I individually down load present day Nigeria tune.

Note: The above record were not listed in phrases of order nor sorts, they're different popular Nigeria Blogs uncared for , however the above are probably the most common ones, as a result of rank reasons and other search engine reasons the above list is bound to degrade in worth, which most likely could be up to date from time to time.
- See more at: http://www.techskulz.com/2015/05/top-12-most-popular-blogs-in-nigeria.html#sthash.T1SW2D1N.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Selling Hosted Adsense Account With $18 Balance / Help On Designing An Ecommerce Website / Learn Digital Marketing On A One On Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.