Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Food For TOT #2! A Successful Marriage Is The Absence Of Divorce. True Or False? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Food For TOT #2! A Successful Marriage Is The Absence Of Divorce. True Or False? (761 Views)

My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks / Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For TOT #2! A Successful Marriage Is The Absence Of Divorce. True Or False? by KanwuliaJara: 9:38pm On May 14, 2015
To manage OR to damage which wan better pass? cheesy

I have been managing before and during marriage.
The problem is that even the greener pastures become SWAMPS eventually.
All of dem dey 'green' abi? wink
If the marriages are that bad. . . why do we still remain in them? cheesy

If you ask any married couple how they have survived, the best CLICHE is:NA GOD O! cheesy

Or the best punch line is: NOR BE EVERYTHING EYE DEY SEE FOR MARRIAGE MOUTH GO FIT TOK! cheesy

OK! Then why are divorced people ALWAYS ITCHING TO GET RE-MARRIED? undecided

Singledom is truly BLISS!

Oya KONTINU!

*time for a nap and off to work*! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food For TOT #2! A Successful Marriage Is The Absence Of Divorce. True Or False? by DuchessLily(f): 9:42pm On May 14, 2015
undecided so many questions abt marriage , but no clear answers to them

In answer to ur topic question - True!
Re: Food For TOT #2! A Successful Marriage Is The Absence Of Divorce. True Or False? by KanwuliaJara: 9:51pm On May 14, 2015
DuchessLily:
undecided so many questions abt marriage , but no clear answers to them

In answer to ur topic question - True!

I agree!

True! cool

A bad marriage is still successful.
A divorce is the ultimate failure to ANY MARRIAGE!

Say NO to domestic violence!
Polygamy is not a MARRIAGE! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food For TOT #2! A Successful Marriage Is The Absence Of Divorce. True Or False? by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On May 14, 2015
No human being is perfect hence no human relationship would ever be perfect

So if you leave the current one because of some imperfections then you would most likely leave the next and the next and the next

The reason why no one want to be single and divorced people strive to get married is because at some point in time they become lonely

A cat or dog cannot replace human interaction.

Ponder on the quoted below

The decision to divorce is always going to be difficult, and for many there can be good reason to end a marriage.

Yet, 50 per cent of divorcees have regrets about their break-up, a study revealed. Researchers found that after the dust settled, 54 per cent experienced second thoughts about whether they had made the right decision, with many realising they miss or still love their ex-partner.

For some, the regrets have been so severe that 42 per cent have had moments where they considered giving their relationship another go, with a large percentage actually making the effort to try again and 21 per cent of those still together now

https://winteryknight./2014/08/20/new-study-50-percent-of-divorced-people-wish-they-had-never-ended-their-marriage/

Many people see remarriage as a fresh new chance at happiness with a partner whom they should have chosen in the first place. But the statistics reveal that second or later marriages are much more likely to end in divorce. Why is this so?

http://ideas.time.com/2013/10/04/why-second-marriages-are-more-perilous/
Re: Food For TOT #2! A Successful Marriage Is The Absence Of Divorce. True Or False? by DuchessLily(f): 10:43pm On May 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I agree!

True! cool

A bad marriage is still successful.
A divorce is the ultimate failure to ANY MARRIAGE!

Say NO to domestic violence!
Polygamy is not a MARRIAGE! wink
hahaha...yeah polygamy is not marriage.... At least not d marriage God designed grin
Re: Food For TOT #2! A Successful Marriage Is The Absence Of Divorce. True Or False? by KanwuliaJara: 3:43am On May 15, 2015
DuchessLily:
hahaha...yeah polygamy is not marriage.... At least not d marriage God designed grin

Even Satan could not have fashioned such a more hideous concept!
Imagine one pENNis diving from tototototo and IN-breeding kids like a DOG for h-insai BUSH? grin
So, if the man KPEHMEH na MASS CASUALTY divorce from dem GODDD or ALLLAH abi? shocked

Hmmmmmmmm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food For TOT #2! A Successful Marriage Is The Absence Of Divorce. True Or False? by SAMBARRY: 7:07am On May 15, 2015
grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

Even Satan could not have fashioned such a hideous concept!
Imagine one pENNis diving from tototototo and IN-breeding kids like a DOG for h-insai BUSH? grin
So, na MASS CASUALTY divorce from den GODDD or ALLLAH abi? shocked

Hmmmmmmmm!
Re: Food For TOT #2! A Successful Marriage Is The Absence Of Divorce. True Or False? by SAMBARRY: 7:13am On May 15, 2015
@ KanwuliaJara before nko what will they say grin

of course it will always be God. grin

wo let me dress this girl up.bye

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Should Never Lie To You Kids About / Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral! / Strict Warnin To All My Haters In This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.