Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It (29680 Views)

Help.. I Cant Open My New Tecno W3 / The USB Power Adapter Charger I Bought In Gombe Today(pics) Advice pls! / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Abdullahi1392: 10:58am On May 15, 2015
990002771795026 that the ime number Pls help
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 11:16am On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
990002771795026 that the ime number Pls help
IMEI:990002771795026
Original Serial:DNPK64Q2F8H5
Model Number:A1429
Order Number:MD658
Network:Global
Activated:Yes
Contract Status:Unknown
AppleCare Protection:No
Telephone Technical Support:Expired
Repairs & Service Coverage:Expired
Purchase Country:JAPAN
Purchase Date:June 29, 2013
Carrier:Japan Kddi P10x Policy
Factory Simlock:Locked
Find My iPhone:ON
SIM Lock:Locked
Blacklist (Lost/Stolen):Unknown
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Abdullahi1392: 11:25am On May 15, 2015
What can I do Pls
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by abubkhr: 11:44am On May 15, 2015
Iphone operating system is the must secured in the world so once it is locked you can't open it, and if you insist it will become locked forever. So find him and ask for the password that if the phone is genuine not stolen
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Bants(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2015
Come to blackberry leave iphone, iphone users have sold their soul
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Bsc(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2015
Visit yomiprof.com ....complain to him thru d comment box.. He is a guru
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by slap1(m): 11:50am On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
Bro help me what can I do I used my last money to buy the phone
You no try.
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by shakazuldadon: 11:51am On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
[s]Bro help me what can I do I used my last money to buy the phone [/s]
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by gidzbobby: 11:52am On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
I bought and iphone5black 16gig I trusted the guy that. Sold it for me the phone was low when he brought it to me and I did not test it cause I no. Him very well when I got to is place they told me he. As travel back to ABUJA.. and I bought the phone 40k Pls help me //08070740091 I need help. What can I do

I also had the same problem tho' not knowing it was a stolen iphone5. the maga from South Africa gave him the first password but didn't give him the second.... it would cost u btw 10-20k to unlock it. as we dey yan now, I just abandoned the phone for house. got it cheap tho'
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by fabela(f): 11:53am On May 15, 2015
report t to sars..cos the owner of the fone might be tracing you,and it wont be that simple wen they get you,,,they can torment you till u confess that yu stole the fone..juz assume yu burnt 40k..its nat yur life u will get anoda,,,dont sell it else yu can disappear after selling t like your friend..pls tek it to sars and save yourself the wahala thats coming..uwc

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 11:54am On May 15, 2015
You mean you cannot get the seller's number from anyone or anywhere?

How did you contact him in the first place?

You trust someone whom you don't have his number? Na so you dey trust?

Or you stole the phone and cooked up a story?

12 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Abdullahi1392: 11:55am On May 15, 2015
HA iphone done kill me ooo which kind phone I go buy now HA..
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by sleemfesh: 11:56am On May 15, 2015
Guys this is a stolen phone.
Are you all mumus?

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 11:56am On May 15, 2015
Stolen iphone with kill switch activated.

The kill switch makes stolen iPhones effectively useless

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 11:57am On May 15, 2015
fabela:
report t to sars..cos the owner of the fone might be tracing you,and it wont be that simple wen they get you,,,they can torment you till u confess that yu stole the fone..juz assume yu burnt 40k..its nat yur life u will get anoda,,,dont sell it else yu can disappear after selling t like your friend..pls tek it to sars and save yourself the wahala thats coming..uwc

Mumu... See ur useless dp

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
I bought and iphone5black 16gig I trusted the guy that. Sold it for me the phone was low when he brought it to me and I did not test it cause I no. Him very well when I got to is place they told me he. As travel back to ABUJA.. and I bought the phone 40k Pls help me //08070740091 I need help. What can I do
Won ti gba e oooooo. U don enter 1 chance. How cud u be so naive?
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Gboliwe: 11:59am On May 15, 2015
buchito1:
But guy u Fuck_ up die!!! How would you buy a phone without even handling or pressing it for a while?? angry

Which kine mumu "Trust" be that one?? undecided

Don't even Trust your own brother at times! (

You sef I am looking at you one kain! How can you believe that guy? Do we still have that kind of mumu mentality? Imagine him; he keeps shouting how he trusts someone but can't call the person and explain his predicament but is willing to call a total stranger on a faceless forum for help.

My thoughts, this OP stole that phone or bought/acquired the phone fully aware that it was stolen. I hope I am wrong but I don't buy this his kindergarten tale.

I mean, some graduates are killing themselves for N40k job and this one that can't even string two sentences together just dashes someone he trusts N40k and still ready to add money to fix it. I hear!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by chuckdee4(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
HA iphone done kill me ooo which kind phone I go buy now HA..

Why didn't you test the phone before paying for it, you could have avoided this.
Lots of iPhones are stolen but if the original user secures it on iCloud, there is not a lot you can do with the phone
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by ignis: 11:59am On May 15, 2015
That is obviously a stolen phone.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by deavicky(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
from which market?
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by 9jatatafo(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2015
I hope the phone is not stolen? You call someone your friend and you cannot contact him after buying a phone of 40k. Did you steal the money? How could you buy an untested phone? If truly that guy is your friend then wait patiently until you get him on phone or go to his family house and get his actual contact. But I suspect this OP.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Moana(f): 12:01pm On May 15, 2015
TDonald:
I will buy it for 5k
grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Evans123(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2015
Can't u just flash the phone?
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Moana(f): 12:02pm On May 15, 2015
U probably bought a stolen phone
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Mcslize: 12:02pm On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
Ha Pls help what can I do I just bought it yesterday I beg Pls

Call the guy. Does anybody not has his number the place where u went to ask of him when u were told he travelled to Abuja? Look for d guy number and call him
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 15, 2015
why kill ursef over used iphone at high price? when there are android phones that could do better for less cost.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by ghetto101(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2015
U use your last money to buy a phone ? then you should be scammed

Abdullahi1392:
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by bettercreature(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2015
He probably stole the iphone,you need its password or else you will need unlock it once again and that is going to cost you about 11k
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Elzends(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2015
If ur in anambra, take it to Emeka ofo Plaza, put better money for Pocket, around 30k. It might take about 2 days to unlock, n mind u, dat was a stolen phone
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Mcslize: 12:05pm On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
I bought it 40k I don't no. About the phone.. the phone was low when I bought it and I trusted the guy that sold it for me i did not even test since I trusted him when I go to is. House He as already. Gone to abuja today

U trusted the guy as in u have known the guy for long? If u trusted the guy that means both of u have been friends for long and u should have his contact to reach him
Re: Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It by Idowuogbo(f): 12:08pm On May 15, 2015
Abdullahi1392:
But bro if I flash it and the icloud account is also lock that would be another money
Guy, you sure say no b you steal this phone? U b no 1 suspect o! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happened To Gionee And Why You Haven't Seen New Phones From Them / How Mobile App Saved Me From Being defrauded of Huge sum by Kidnappers In Rivers / 3 Questions You Should Answer Before Posting On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.