Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State (28760 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins 18 Years After Marriage. Photos / Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State / Husband Disappears As Wife Gives Birth To Twins In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by laurel03(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2015
Some people dey use millions find children... God is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 14, 2015
GOD OF ELIJAH!!!!!!!!!!
TB joshua must hear this....Miracle on point
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 14, 2015
Awwwwwwww
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by ahnie: 10:11pm On May 14, 2015
Could this be greed?
lalasticlala:
Congratsvto whoever got her pregnant. He should go get his babies.. shocked
must you claim the ftc spot?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by crisycent: 10:11pm On May 14, 2015
Na wah o! How the woman take get belley? I suspect Nigeria police undecided

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by baybeeboi: 10:11pm On May 14, 2015
Glory to God
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by maryam6(f): 10:11pm On May 14, 2015
Gift 4rm above
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by naijainfogalery: 10:11pm On May 14, 2015
o boy better people wey dey find no go see so na mad people wey no go fit take care come get am free of charge, plus who is the nigga doing the mad woman, naija ehn

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:12pm On May 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
you think that's possible?

The babies should be taken care of by the motherless babies home. Simple!
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Gboliwe: 10:13pm On May 14, 2015

A community source disclosed that nobody had claimed responsibility for her pregnancy, but that the babies were taken to Eku Baptist Government Hospital.

grin grin grin
Is the source expecting someone to show up and own up to this deed? Even sane chics are denied daily by these irresponsible men that populate our country not to talk of a cray woman.

Thank God the orphanage came to the rescue. May God continue to strengthen them

3 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 14, 2015
awwwww nice tho but i wish d mom is not a mad woman tho cry#God will b with d twins.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by StephenJoseph(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2015
Mad Women giving birth to Children since 1965. But wait a minute o, all these mad women eh, who dey pregnant them?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Maxymilliano(m): 10:20pm On May 14, 2015
Who gv the poor girl belle ?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by lomprico(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2015
Sad! Baby factory peeps will soon snatch d babies from her. It happened to one mad woman in ph last month. We need a strong child social support group in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by harry509: 10:33pm On May 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/lunatic-gives-birth-to-twins-in-public-2/
tank GOD 4 save delivery. But sum men rr so so 4uni, getn a mad woman pregnant. He shud go n claim responsibilities ooh
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Ranchhoddas: 10:33pm On May 14, 2015
nwaokeleme100:
i am so sure she didn't make her self preggy, smh
you are a genius!
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by adexsimply(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2015
penquin:
Wow... You see this God enh he do things as he wish two babies inside a mad woman whereas some are stil desperately looking for one.
I'm sure your god is responsible for the woman's madness too undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Redoil: 10:38pm On May 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
gbawe and passingshot have just giving their acceptance speach on the baby

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by NobleG1(m): 10:39pm On May 14, 2015
Why don't government help care for the woman too? They took the twins from her (which is understandable) and left her to continue suffering in the street. They couldn't even take her to the hospital, at least, for a woman who just gave birth! Is her life not important?
How could Nigerians be so callous, heartless and wicked! This is heartbreaking!

3 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Edusouls(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2015
God bless all those that helped to deliver this woman, the women that pulled the baby out,the nearby shop owners that came to her aid, ur reward by God starts from this life to the next...this life is too deep to understand..

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by apogeez(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2015
Naso maybe na dia season 'GOD IS GREAT' A mad woman just gave birth to a baby boy on monday. Thank to a catholic woman who was going 4 morning mass an saw d mad woman shouting and the baby cry wen d woman approch to her the baby was already in floor an she went i call a nurse i de help her.
Just tap d like botton if u no dat GOD IS GOOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by jamesLi(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2015
holy jesus 4give us, we re siners, but wait, na holy spirit in pregnant her? abi na man or lunatic like her ?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by IYANGBALI: 10:56pm On May 14, 2015
eleko1 see the result of your farm work. Congratulations baba ibeji
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by IYANGBALI: 10:57pm On May 14, 2015
Edusouls:
God bless all those that helped to deliver this woman, the women that pulled the baby out,the nearby shop owners that came to her aid, ur reward by God starts from this life to the next...this life is too deep to understand..
uncle I dey suspect you o
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Cherlene(f): 10:58pm On May 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/lunatic-gives-birth-to-twins-in-public-2/

Good evening

Aaaawh, I give GLORY TO our SOVEREIGN GOD.

Joyful to hear the TWINS and mother all are in EXCELLENT CONDITION after a VICTORIOUS delivery.

Cherlene
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by orobs93(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2015
I use to see that woman oh
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by IYANGBALI: 10:59pm On May 14, 2015
StephenJoseph:
Mad Women giving birth to Children since 1965. But wait a minute o, all these mad women eh, who dey pregnant them?
na you now
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by IYANGBALI: 11:01pm On May 14, 2015
orobs93:
I use to see that woman oh
and you use to patronise her for night,abeg go collect your shedrens
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 14, 2015
adexsimply:
I'm sure your god is responsible for the woman's madness too undecided undecided
that you can cus you dont knw hw her madness started
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State by StephenJoseph(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na you now

Na u dey giv all of dem dat belle abi. U don expose urself 2day. Try change abeg. Its unhealthy ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Africans Prefer Suffering Or Putting Themselves In Difficult Situations? / My Daddy Abandoned Responsibility All Because He Is 50year Waiting To Die.. / Help! My Fiancee Is Always Picking Fights For Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.