Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World (1602 Views)

The Things People Now Do Inside Swimming Pools / #mywatch: Barcanista's Exit From Apc....tonylyte / What Are The Things You Do To Feel Happy When You Feel So Sad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Qmab: 2:00am On May 15, 2015
I'm certain there are things that we wish to do but we are unable to do or still meaning to.
What are those things that you know that you won't leave this world without doing.

As for me, I've always wanted learn to ride a horse and own one. Sounds silly, but I'm so passionate about it that i know that I won't leave without doing it.
I would also love to tour the whole of Nigeria with my partner and make love in every state. Also visit some other countries as well
I would also write that novel have been meaning to write whether it sells or not.

So guys, what are those things you know you mustn't carry over before you leave. Let's share!
Dedication: i dedicate this topic to my boyfriend currently camping in wamako, sokoto and also to the young corper who died there. May his soul Rest in Peace. Amen.
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by endowednicky(f): 2:44am On May 15, 2015
9 views,no comment!!!well 1st to comment. wink9 views,no comment!!!well 1st to comment.#jumping up and shouting,1st 2 comment,1st 2 comment#
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by endowednicky(f): 2:45am On May 15, 2015
Well,I wanna make my own money,God help me!!!
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by endowednicky(f): 2:47am On May 15, 2015
endowednicky:
Well,I wanna make my own money,God help me!!!
,,money covers all,ride horses,travel far and wide!!!Blah,Blah,Blah.
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by kilokeys(m): 4:12am On May 15, 2015
nothing besides the usual..

take a slow ride, observing and whistling as i drive through ds fvking world anyway never to be back.
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by donbenedict(m): 4:39am On May 15, 2015
endowednicky:
,,money covers all,ride horses,travel far and wide!!!Blah,Blah,Blah.
lool cwazi girl smiley
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Nobody: 4:42am On May 15, 2015
Get admission letter into heaven.
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by donbenedict(m): 4:43am On May 15, 2015
Sky diving...

A trip to space

A hot air baloon ride

Confessing all my sins grin

Touching lives

Being a perfect friend
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by endowednicky(f): 5:15am On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lool cwazi girl smiley
wink
donbenedict:
lool cwazi girl smiley
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by obiak4(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2015
visit all the state in Nigeria still have 15more to go bayelsa tour on Saturday/Sunday packing my bags
watch or join a woman smoke a joint a visit to the north pole and the coolest place on earth
learn how to speak more foreign language like Polish, dutch for now it just Arabic and a few Spanish
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Qmab: 6:41am On May 15, 2015
obiak4:
visit all the state in Nigeria still have 15more to go
bayelsa tour on Saturday/Sunday packing my bags

watch or join a woman smoke a joint
a visit to the north pole and the coolest place on earth

learn how to speak more foreign language like Polish, dutch
for now it just Arabic and a few Spanish
Woooow! Looks like we have touring Nigerian states in common. I have only been in 4 so far. All the more reason I wanted to see it all.
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Qmab: 6:43am On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
Sky diving...

A trip to space

A hot air baloon ride

Confessing all my sins grin

Touching lives

Being a perfect friend
hmmmm, hot air balloon ride. Looks like i have to copy that from you. I love that.
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by donbenedict(m): 6:44am On May 15, 2015
Qmab:
hmmmm, hot air balloon ride. Looks like i have to copy that from you. I love that.
d view is very satisfyn
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by obiak4(m): 7:01am On May 15, 2015
Qmab:
Woooow! Looks like we have touring Nigerian states in common. I have only been in 4 so far. All the more reason I wanted to see it all.
don't worry we would both go on tour someday God willing
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Qmab: 7:19am On May 15, 2015
obiak4:

don't worry we would both go on tour someday God willing
lolzzz... The more the merrier.
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 15, 2015
Would like to visit the southpole and the moon. Cc Qmab... Can I be your tour partner Lol.
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Qmab: 5:19pm On May 15, 2015
gregzone:
Would like to visit the southpole and the moon.
Cc Qmab... Can I be your tour partner Lol.
tour partner eh? Are sure you wanted to be dat because you think you might enjoy my company or because of something else?
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 15, 2015
Qmab:
tour partner eh? Are sure you wanted to be dat because you think you might enjoy my company or because of something else?
Its all about enjoying company...
To the fullest tho.
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Qmab: 5:43pm On May 15, 2015
gregzone:
Its all about enjoying company... To the fullest tho.
lolzzz... no p now.
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 15, 2015
Qmab:
lolzzz... no p now.
Whenever you are set to go jst PM me. Lolz
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Qmab: 7:29pm On May 15, 2015
gregzone:

Whenever you are set to go jst PM me. Lolz
Ait. But seriously, do you think this your wishes are attainable? Yeah maybe abt the polar end of the earth but the moon?
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 15, 2015
Qmab:
Ait. But seriously, do you think this your wishes are attainable? Yeah maybe abt the polar end of the earth but the moon?
My dear I can't predict the future, but it aint gon stop me chasing my dreams.
Were there is a will there is a way.
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 15, 2015
Attain a high level of spiritual connection with God, and travel to some beautiful places around the world. smiley
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by haul: 8:23am On May 22, 2015
You wan ride horse,you wan own horse? Binsh pleeaaase! Stop seeing too much telemundo movies.
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Qmab: 12:49am On May 23, 2015
haul:
You wan ride horse,you wan own horse? Binsh pleeaaase! Stop seeing too much telemundo movies.
why don't you just add yours instead of concerning yourself with someone else's wish. Hmmm?
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by haul: 7:49am On May 23, 2015
Qmab:
why don't you just add yours instead of concerning yourself with someone else's wish. Hmmm?

What I'm saying is,you fuck1ng saw to much latinos movies, na only dem their pu5sy dey ride horse and own horse
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by Qmab: 9:05am On May 23, 2015
haul:

What I'm saying is,you fuck1ng saw to much latinos movies, na only dem their pu5sy dey ride horse and own horse
maybe wen you try to widen your horizon, you will realize riding horses goes beyond Latino movies.. BTW, I don't watch them.
Re: What Are The Things You Wish To Do Before You Exit The World by haul: 11:26am On May 23, 2015
Qmab:
maybe wen you try to widen your horizon, you will realize riding horses goes beyond Latino movies.. BTW, I don't watch them.

Who you shag don't make me cum#You'giddit?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Army General Died In A Ghastly Motor Accident In Benue / 15 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Reproduction Class In Secondary Sch / Hello Friends Pls Help Me Rate My New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.