Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,144 members, 7,780,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

List Of The Best Ten Forums In Nigeria! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / List Of The Best Ten Forums In Nigeria! (819 Views)

Seun Should Create Forums For Each Religion As They Have Done For Islam / The Basterdized NYSC - Join Iyiolasblog.com/forums To Partricipate In The Fun / Create Your Topic And Join Awesome Forum Discussions On Iyiolasblog.com/forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of The Best Ten Forums In Nigeria! by piicity(m): 5:53am On May 15, 2015
1>Nairaland.com:This is always known as the best forum in Nigeria with a total member of 100 000 000+ and 2 050 780 topics owned by oluwaseun omosewa

2>reviewcious.com:although there may be disagreement that this forum is not the best but because of the forum format,i gave to it and it is owned by Adeniyi Adesanya

3>vanguard.com:although this may not be a forum but it is also has thesame features as a forum own by vanguard newspaper

4>linda ikeji blog:this blog is own by an actress and it is one of the best in Nigeria and it is own by linda ikeji

5>Naijapals.com is one of the best and it is totally good. You are free to add yours
Re: List Of The Best Ten Forums In Nigeria! by ITbomb(m): 6:25am On May 15, 2015
Naijapals that you post something and the next screen takes you to another place, to log in na war

When Linda start posting blogging tips, and will join her train, for now I no get strength to argue with amebos.

Vanguard! Oh! My favorite hunting ground. Top Commenter enu?

Reviewkini? I will have to check that out that one

Nairaland my favorite sandbox

Now where is Naijaloaded, the home of pirated Frontpage articles and of course best music downloads

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland, The Graphic Pictures On FP Are Getting Too Much!! / Seun, We Should Have A DM Platform Like Dat Of Facebook. / Let's Call Off The Engagement And Know If We Really Want Each Other, He Said.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.