Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Experience Banker Need Your Advise On This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Experience Banker Need Your Advise On This (845 Views)

Starting Fairly Used Clothes With Just 100k Your Advise Needed Please / Piggybank.ng - Real Or Scam? Your Advise Is Needed / I Have 500k To Go Into Real Estate Investment.. Please Needs Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience Banker Need Your Advise On This by kristein(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2015
good morning fellow nairalanderz.
my name is christian,a banking and finance student of one of the most wanted prestigious uni in niger.-200 level to be precise!

i have a little challenge at now..currently i just finish my ican exam and fortunately i made all the papers. now i am chaterred even in my early undergraduate level(200 level banking and finance).

i have always dreamed of working as a banker in cbn,i made research before i initially embark for my ican exam and i was told for me to work there i need to have atleast an ican cert+a sound finance degree+first class-this got me wondering because according to them they said cbn bankers are intelligent people with first class holder and not even 2.1 can work there.

but now fortunately i passed my ican exam and i am planning to apply for the cbn recruitment after i obtain my first degree as for the first class i am sure i will come out with that because i am a first class product now in my 200 lev-4.6 gp to be precise.

please i need genuine banker to enlight me more on this cbn job prospect before i graduate to know if i have all it takes for me to work there or there is still more for me to do,perhaps i will be required to get my master degree first i will like to know.

God bless you as i await and view your replies!
Re: Experience Banker Need Your Advise On This by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 15, 2015
First of all congrats on your ICAN success. It is a very big achievement. Leave your options open as CBN is not the only good place to work. Start looking for work with your ICAN especially with the big 4 auditing companies even if it is a vac job but if you get full time change to part time studies. Not sure if you can transfer credits in Nigeria.. Oh the beauty of America. Or Try to take the Acca or CPA and if you pass, you can apply to places like McGladdery in the USA and they can bring you over

Good luck
Re: Experience Banker Need Your Advise On This by kristein(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2015
NairaQuest:
First of all congrats on your ICAN success. It is a very big achievement. Leave your options open as CBN is not the only good place to work. Start looking for work with your ICAN especially with the big 4 auditing companies even if it is a vac job but if you get full time change to part time studies. Not sure if you can transfer credits in Nigeria.. Oh the beauty of America. Or Try to take the Acca or CPA and if you pass, you can apply to places like McGladdery in the USA and they can bring you over

Good luck
sigh! i really really appreciate and welcome your advise.but there is one thing...

you ask me to apply for job like mcGladdery in the USA.i wish but dont have enough fund or are my permitted to apply on scholarship bases?if yes how?..

as for the Acca and CPA cant i find a desent job with my ICAN now with exception of ACCA and CPA?.waiting for your reply...

(1) (Reply)

Startup Needs 2.5M Operational Vehicle Financing / Am In Need Of An Investor For My Pawpaw Farming Business / Breaking News:seun Osewa Spotted On MMM As A Guilder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.