Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures (40872 Views)

Girl Caught Stealing Clothes In A Boutique, Hides Them In Her Panties (Photos) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Clothes At Lagos Store (photo) / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by chicbenita(f): 9:02am On May 15, 2015
DELTA STATE: How much money could one possible hope to realize from the sale of old and over used clothes? It’s a question that I couldn't possible answer myself as this boy was caught today dressed up in some of the clothes he had stolen. Seriously I have to give all these criminals credit since their acts could merit the name of been called sociopath. This young boy had been said to commit several other crimes and had made way with them ranging from other theft cases to smoking of harmful substances, raping of almost 3 girls and worse of all initiating young kids into their little owned cult.
Things got cumbersome for him as this time he has been brought to book and funny enough its for a minor crime of the things he could be caught for it was for the theft of old wears. How true is the saying that every day is a thief’s day but one day is sure for the owner and here the owner turns out to be the enforcers of the law. Mr Samuel Eminako 25 has been a major terror to the ladies and even men in his community some place in Isoko south Local government of Delta State Nigeria. It wouldn't have ended this way had he just taken the bag of clothes and gone.

According to the assaulted, she said she had just got in from the bathing room only to see the stranger in her room and had wanted to scream but couldn't because he was armed with a knife and had promised to cut her lungs out if she did. According to her she was only having a towel tied around her and that was why she was scared as the expected was bound to happen and that had had already ranged her clothes in the box he brought from home and as he was trying to make way with her, her husband who had been around the corner somewhere delved in an unarmed the boy thus making him vulnerable and that he almost took to his heels but the intervention of the neighbours stopped him and there he is with the clothes he attempted to steal.

What a world where anything goes for these criminals one could say it is a curse but I say it’s a habit that grows with you just like you develop it on daily basis so a warning to criminals stay out of stealing and get something good doing because the law will definitely catch up with you.

CC: lalasticlala

Source: http://www.viewngr.com/he-was-caught-for-stealing-clothes-pictures/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by DahtzFestjayz: 9:03am On May 15, 2015
Boutique Admirer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by jamex93(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2015
see how dem treat am like animal because of cloth

and some criminals dey for top positions dey steal no body go touch dem o

am not saying d guy should go free

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2015
Lol.... He shuld tnk hiz gods say dem nr wear am ring of fire(tyre)!!!... Dae shuld take him 4 deliverance also cauz no nrmal human wil steal used clothes!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Nobody: 9:20am On May 15, 2015
The cheapest thief I've ever known. Well it's not about the worth of what he stole, it's about the crime he committed. A thief is a thief whether big or small. A person who steals small things can also steal big things if they come his way.

9 Likes

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Nobody: 9:24am On May 15, 2015
Oga Titus grin see him face like armiee robber, only God knows how many chidera pants e don carry grin Nairaland babes and chilitos if u na dey find una pant and bra dis guy fit be d one o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by echobee(f): 10:11am On May 15, 2015
Oju ole eeeee angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by free2ryhme: 8:33pm On May 15, 2015
grin

It is better than jungle justice

4 Likes

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Princessonelove: 8:34pm On May 15, 2015
Don't be surprised OP, people buy old clothes

That box may go for 100-200 Naira

He needs money for sports bet.

7 Likes

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 15, 2015
smiley dem dey steal used clothes again *tuffia*

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by mrborntodoit: 8:34pm On May 15, 2015
Lol,better panel beating don touch am!

Our politicians should also be made to carry all the money they stole on their head cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Damianobi(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2015
Wit God all tinx are possible...
y goin 2 steal, if dem thief urs will u b happy
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by limolalikamaila: 8:34pm On May 15, 2015
I wish PEJ can be made to carry d 13.5 USD and 105 million she stole on her troublesome head

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 15, 2015
I only come here to display my signature for the SHY GUYS and to make awareness of my PROFILE PICTURE for dudes with small PENNILE (manhood) and Novice in BEDMATICS…

About the topic, well what can I say **SipPowerHorse

And to the mod that ban HOLYBOSS, I knw am guilty as charged but please, August Toooooo far na, Abeg reduce the duration BIKO..

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by tottinova: 8:34pm On May 15, 2015
this is far better than jungle justice
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by olexjay(m): 8:35pm On May 15, 2015
Stealing cloth!!

Dat dude need to be kick so hard on his dumbed ass
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by ritababe(f): 8:36pm On May 15, 2015
POVERTY IS A DISEASE
Get rich or die trying, the guy na learner!!!
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by lilmax(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2015
Nice smiley
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by 1stola: 8:36pm On May 15, 2015
Good undecided
I WISH SUCH TOO ON THE BASTĄRD THAT STOLE ALL MY CLOTHES IN THE HOSTEL WHEN I WAS IN 4LEVEL angry EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN 6 YEARS angry

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Dahjhi: 8:36pm On May 15, 2015
Strongfaze:
Hmmmm.... I guess she wants to start okrika business.
cool

2 Likes

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by tottinova: 8:36pm On May 15, 2015
mehn these pple wey dey hold light and fuel be the real thief's for Nigeria and na dem need jungle justice angry

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Flashh: 8:36pm On May 15, 2015
Stealing is in his blood, clothes is the things to steal SMH.

He needs deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Pavore9: 8:36pm On May 15, 2015
This guy;s head needs to be washed in a river! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Strongfaze(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2015
Hmmmm.... I guess she wants to start okrika business.
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2015
Those deserved to be beaten and jailed were pardoned while those deserved to be caution were humiliated in public. There was indeed a country!
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:38pm On May 15, 2015
De don jazz d man
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by limolalikamaila: 8:38pm On May 15, 2015
Hope PDP wount give him [size=48pt]PROTECTION[/size] or

[size=27pt]presidential pardon[/size]TOMORROW ?

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by omanifrank(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2015
haha
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by naijainfogalery: 8:38pm On May 15, 2015
Ehn ehn this one is better rather than those idiiots that burn people

I could remember when we were young, if you are caught, you will be paraded and made to carry the things you stole while the children in the area will be singing and you must dance that dance of shame, I miss those days but now everything is jungle justice embarassed

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by baybeeboi: 8:39pm On May 15, 2015
na wao, all that for the boy alone?
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by mayorbaron(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2015
lol.. the guy don collect beta beating first. see as im cheek dey red or na blush im dey blush grin

2 Likes

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by efilefun(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2015
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen / Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) / Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.