Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures (40871 Views)

Girl Caught Stealing Clothes In A Boutique, Hides Them In Her Panties (Photos) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Clothes At Lagos Store (photo) / See The Faces Of Men And Woman Caught For N8bn Fraud In CBN (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Youngzedd(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2015
Father protect me from brokenness.

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 15, 2015
jamex93:
see how dem treat am like animal because of cloth

and some criminals dey for top positions dey steal no body go touch dem o
Go catch dem nw

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by mykemiley(f): 8:42pm On May 15, 2015
Hahahahahaha...abeg make I laugh jare..e concern d thief.
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Lordave: 8:44pm On May 15, 2015
jamex93:

He got the best treatment, what if he was lynched?

You guys should stop sympathising with perry thieves and armed robbers. Stop pointing accusing fingers on our politicians. Their deeds don't warrant such attitude.

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by M4gunners: 8:48pm On May 15, 2015
Ojezulu ya
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by jamex93(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2015
Lordave:
He got the best treatment, what if he was lynched?

You guys should stop sympathising with perry thieves and armed robbers. Stop pointing accusing fingers on our politicians. Their deeds don't warrant such attitude.

i no pity any barawo

did i hear u say our politicians are innocent ?

bros u dey for this country at all?

abi u dey among dos wey just return from china
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by room089: 8:56pm On May 15, 2015
jamex93:

Guy why don't you start touching the criminals at the top or you are folding your hands waiting for God to start giving them the latest as you have on your signature?
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by REALODUA: 8:56pm On May 15, 2015
We are coward of a nation, a politician will still billions and we run after them and worship them then we burn petty thieves, what an irony !
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Femastic: 8:58pm On May 15, 2015
jamex93:

name so for 9ja
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Femastic: 8:59pm On May 15, 2015
Femastic:
na so for 9ja
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 15, 2015
jamex93:
see how dem treat am like animal because of cloth and some criminals dey for top positions dey steal no body go touch dem o
Only a dumb person would say that remember those top guns also started small.

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 15, 2015
This is just unfair.
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Edunwa302(m): 9:02pm On May 15, 2015
chicbenita:
DELTA STATE: How much money could one possible hope to realize from the sale of old and over used clothes? It’s a question that I couldn't possible answer myself as this boy was caught today dressed up in some of the clothes he had stolen. Seriously I have to give all these criminals credit since their acts could merit the name of been called sociopath. This young boy had been said to commit several other crimes and had made way with them ranging from other theft cases to smoking of harmful substances, raping of almost 3 girls and worse of all initiating young kids into their little owned cult.
Things got cumbersome for him as this time he has been brought to book and funny enough its for a minor crime of the things he could be caught for it was for the theft of old wears. How true is the saying that every day is a thief’s day but one day is sure for the owner and here the owner turns out to be the enforcers of the law. Mr Samuel Eminako 25 has been a major terror to the ladies and even men in his community some place in Isoko south Local government of Delta State Nigeria. It wouldn't have ended this way had he just taken the bag of clothes and gone.

According to the assaulted, she said she had just got in from the bathing room only to see the stranger in her room and had wanted to scream but couldn't because he was armed with a knife and had promised to cut her lungs out if she did. According to her she was only having a towel tied around her and that was why she was scared as the expected was bound to happen and that had had already ranged her clothes in the box he brought from home and as he was trying to make way with her, her husband who had been around the corner somewhere delved in an unarmed the boy thus making him vulnerable and that he almost took to his heels but the intervention of the neighbours stopped him and there he is with the clothes he attempted to steal.

What a world where anything goes for these criminals one could say it is a curse but I say it’s a habit that grows with you just like you develop it on daily basis so a warning to criminals stay out of stealing and get something good doing because the law will definitely catch up with you.

CC: lalasticlala

Source: http://www.viewngr.com/he-was-caught-for-stealing-clothes-pictures/
Heyah in as much as I detest stealing I still think this guy need help
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by jamex93(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2015
dondemex:
Only a dumb person would say that remember those top guns also started small.

and now nothing can b done to stop dem abi

i thought una president say stealing no b corruption

make dem free d guy too na
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by morereb10: 9:07pm On May 15, 2015
Make una no o find better thief catch na person way dey hungry una go catch
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by grandstar(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2015
how can somerone almost rape 3 girls?What is almost doing there
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 15, 2015
I pity this fool
Cos a of few clothes U got beat like a Pinata

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 15, 2015
jamex93:
i thought una president say stealing no b corruption make dem free d guy too na
Reading the post that guy is a cultist,rapist,drug addict,thief.He should thank his stars he's not in ashes.

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by omoadeleye(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2015
jamex93:

am not saying d guy should go free

check this out, my sister had an accident since 2011 which she has been nursing her broken leg up till now. when she decides to raise some money so that she can start her life back by opening back her trading job, which she deals with lace and Ankara, she just bought some minor materials, and decide to start business, to cut the story short, three days after starting her business, there was burglary theft to her shop, which some unidentified hoodlum penetrated tru her shop wall and cater away with lots of her goods. so tell me insnt that kinda thief worth lynching??

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Jimbadly: 9:20pm On May 15, 2015
Poor report, I couldn't understand a thing.
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by jamex93(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2015
omoadeleye:

check this out, my sister had an accident since 2011 which she has been nursing her broken leg up till now. when she decides to raise some money so that she can start her life back by opening back her trading job, which she deals with lace and Ankara, she just bought some minor materials, and decide to start business, to cut the story short, three days after starting her business, there was burglary theft to her shop, which some unidentified hoodlum penetrated tru her shop wall and cater away with lots of her goods. so tell me insnt that kinda thief worth lynching??

u get point thats y i say i am not saying d guy should go free
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Amyezem(f): 9:22pm On May 15, 2015
Lol ,am once a victim .that day I feel like crying imagine losing all Ur nice wear to one useless thief.
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 15, 2015
Weed is working grin
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by k4kings(m): 9:30pm On May 15, 2015
Ihe onye etara onwere. Isi ya buru ya
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by goshikid: 9:32pm On May 15, 2015
he wnt learn how to steal again in his dear life! lols! its looks stupid and funny!
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by goshikid: 9:35pm On May 15, 2015
Its serves as a lesson for others!
Smh tho!!
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Ndipe(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2015
So what should be done to him then? Not disgrace him because his cronies at the top positions are stealing money without being punished?

jamex93:

am not saying d guy should go free

1 Like

Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by africanusvu(m): 9:41pm On May 15, 2015
If this Boy is realy as bad as u described him,then the family that made him get this disgrace should av melted instant jungle justice on him or wait for the worse from him after this show of shame,If u follow the history of such class of local criminal,they ar very vengeful and deadly,KILL THEM or SPARE THEM TO KILL YOU latter,this family is not yet free may be sooner or later
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
I pity this fool
Cos a of few clothes U got beat like a Pinata
grin grin cheesy
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 15, 2015
efilefun post=may God forgv us our sins33777069:
lol
lol
lol
Re: He Was Caught For Stealing Clothes - Pictures by Lordave: 10:11pm On May 15, 2015
jamex93:

i no pity any barawo

did i hear u say our politicians are innocent ?

bros u dey for this country at all?

abi u dey among dos wey just return from china
Didn't say they are innocent. I'm saying that whatever they do shouldn't warrant someone to steal.

We can always show our grievances in a legal way.

Padi, I dey Naija o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Driver Takes Company Vehicle To Show Off At Lover's House & It Gets Stolen / Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) / Man Found Dead After Visiting Wife's Village To Resolve Quarrel. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.