Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime (26815 Views)

Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Missing $20bn: Alison-madueke's Real Crime / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 15, 2015
They should at least go back to the $12 BILLION dollars which are unaccounted for by Babangida, then OBJ must answer for his $16 Billion missing power funds where the money just vanished. These people should be careful not to be seen as witch hunting it will lead to things unintended.

chukwudi44:
As long Okigbo and Elumelu panel reports are also revisited, I don't mind but the lower Niger region would resist any witchhunt or selective probing of it's leaders
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by olumide4christ: 11:00pm On May 15, 2015
calebo101:

Go jail her na make we see.

Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi, nkorr?

If she is found guilty based on the facts and jailed, what will you do?? Will you plan a coup to overthrow the government or will you transform to another Boko Haram OR WHAT?? We are waiting for your answer oo!!

Do you live in Nigeria at all? Which part of Nigeria do you live?? I hope you have abundant fuel in your house / area/ car & you haven't been queuing for fuel. The fuel scarcity that is biting both the rich and poor in this country right now is the result of the failures of your heroine. So before you defend people in leadership, please for God's sake, be objective!

JESUS LOVES YOU!
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 15, 2015
olumide4christ:

If she is found guilty based on the facts and jailed, what will you do?? Will you plan a coup to overthrow the government or will you transform to another Boko Haram OR WHAT?? We are waiting for your answer oo!!

Do you live in Nigeria at all? Which part of Nigeria do you live?? I hope you have abundant fuel in your house / area/ car & you haven't been queuing for fuel. The fuel scarcity that is biting both the rich and poor in this country right now is the result of the failures of your heroine. So before you defend people in leadership, please for God's sake, be objective!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

Your ethnocentric and egocentric attitude will be your undoing in the trap called Nigeria. So fuel scarcity was just invented?

All the Jonathan years there was no scarcity till recent, did you appreciate it? Your messiah Buhari will do nothing unless root issues are tackled which another of your messiah Obasanjo could not.

Like i said the day you guys in Nigeria decide to educate yourself and see how you are all been taken for a merry go round will be the day of your freedom. For now keep enjoying your "slavism" to your eternal masters.

1 Like

Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by lockedOut: 11:32pm On May 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=119710

Mr Akintan I'd doubt that you are a real yoruba man because no right thinking yoruba man will write the rubbish you are wrote except you are a beneficiary of the stolen loot by Mrs Deziani. Anyway it would do us alot of good if the anti-corruption crusade can be extended backward rather than stop at the table of the government of the last 6 six years and also state and local governments account too should be looked because I believe more corruption is going on there.
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by lockedOut: 11:40pm On May 15, 2015
While I believe that there should be a thorough financial investigation into what happened in the last twenty of governance because just going for Mrs Deziani alone would seems like a witch hunt. The Buhari government must also look at the obasanjo regime, the abdusalami regime, the babangida regime too. So that the loot of yester years will be returned to the nations coffer. Anything Short of this will be tantamount to selective justice.
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by Diovinci: 11:55pm On May 15, 2015
tayebest:
I swear this woman and her cohort should face serious probe, infact shoul even be thrown to jail if possible life imprisonment sef... Anu-ofia
Shot your mouth and be reasonable
I don't think u will be better than her if given such a privilege
You think with your fingers on the keyboard and not your head
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by mariamjane(f): 12:26am On May 16, 2015
@ poster, this piece is a hatchet job on behalf of your sponsors, which suffering people of Nigeria will not fall for. Crying wolf when there is none will not advance GEJ cause.

Don't defend corruption because Nigeria has had it up to here and a probe of GEJ will either exonerate him and his ministers or indict them with evidence. I assure you that no one will be thrown into jail (persecution) without due process (evidence)

Nigeria has judicial system and those who have done nothing wrong should have nothing to fear from.
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by bemyguest(f): 4:29am On May 16, 2015
Akintan must be a criminal to put up this rubbish of a write up. If this administration is not probed for its wasteful activity, This nation is doomed.
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by luvmijeje(f): 4:32am On May 16, 2015
Bla bla Bla......... Nonsense!
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by Labayi96(m): 5:07am On May 16, 2015
I laugh at commentators when they shout JAIL JAIL & yet we have a judicial system dat the incoming govt have little or no control over ryt now i'm not to sure if we have laws dat recommend stiff punishment for public stealing & who wld make such IS D LEGISLATURE THAT SOME OF IT MEMBERS HAVE PENDING CORRUPTION CASES
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by tayebest(m): 6:44am On May 16, 2015
Diovinci:

Shot your mouth and be reasonable
I don't think u will be better than her if given such a privilege
You think with your fingers on the keyboard and not your head
Fcck u bro, so if u'r innher shoe you would hav done more than Her? This are Nigeria Money that are been witheld, civil servant salary not yet paid nd u are here spewingg trash. Yeye
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by Horlufemi(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2015
Of they didn't sack Sanusi I wouldn't have bothered if the $20billion was true.

Since they sacked Sanusi immediately he announced the missing $20billion that shows something is wrong.
Re: Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime by Desmondkk(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2015
tayebest:
I swear this woman and her cohort should face serious probe, infact shoul even be thrown to jail if possible life imprisonment sef... Anu-ofia
God bless u, cos she deserves it with her eye like frog that has spend more than 4 decades

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Recall Osinbajo's Sack Of DSS DG, Say Comparison To Pence Ridiculous / Bishop Matthew Kukah Diagnoses Buhari And Nigeria / EFCC Arrests 7 Party Agents For Vote Buying (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.