Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her (14231 Views)

‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness / Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 15, 2015
Now playing Dprince - On your Own
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by okooloyun1(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2015
rockcitie:

SPACE BOOKER! Grow up! grin
Reading........
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by wasiudvd(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2015
1.4m keep?
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
THIS IS ONE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY AN IGBO MAN. THEY TOO LIKE MONEY. HE SHOULD REFUND ALL THE PUNNY HE HAS ENJOYED FROM THE WOMAN TOO. SILLY COW undecided

Why do you women always see sex as a commodity to be bartered?

Or is it only men that enjoy sex?

1 Like

Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by tupem: 12:28pm On May 15, 2015
okooloyun1:
The man don enter one chance, the day the woman refund the money I will trek from Calabar to Cameroon.
cheesy
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by somegirl1: 12:29pm On May 15, 2015
All these blogs with fake news.
Any id-iot can seat behind a computer and make up stories.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by tupem: 12:31pm On May 15, 2015
mallorca:
Any wifey that cheats on d husband is capable of killing him,if u ain't ready to be a decent and responsible wife,then stay single till thy kingdom comes.
dude! what about hussy that cheats on a wife?!
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by AndreRose(f): 12:31pm On May 15, 2015
Eneze1:

Some people are actually not ready to get married but since they will be respected as being a Mrs they damn all the consequences
Well, okay.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by baybeeboi: 12:35pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
THIS IS ONE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY AN IGBO MAN. THEY TOO LIKE MONEY. HE SHOULD REFUND ALL THE PUNNY HE HAS ENJOYED FROM THE WOMAN TOO. SILLY COW undecided
coming from a sex peddler

1 Like

Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 15, 2015
Why pay N1.4 million as bride price
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 15, 2015
Borrussia:
Who told you I'm a woman.
only a woman lacking in brain would make such a senseless comment
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by millionboi(m): 12:38pm On May 15, 2015
rockcitie:
For Better for Worse! Say NO to divorce!
or no 2marriage
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 15, 2015
ziqqz:

only a woman lacking in brain would make such a senseless comment
Okay.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by millionboi(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2015
Marriage scares.....girls tend 2change aftr sayin i wil
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by White007(m): 12:41pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:

Igbo man won't even touch someone like you with a six meter pole, ratchet mbeke like you. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by millionboi(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2015
abila122:
A middle-aged-man by name Collins Nduka, has requested the court to make his wife refund the N1.4million bride price paid on her. Collins said this while pleading with a Customary Court in Ojo, Lagos State to dissolve his three year old marriage to his wife Sefinat Nduka. Collins said his wife in addition to becoming unfaithful has packed out of the house to an unknown place. He therefore pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage to enable her wife do whatever she likes with other men.

Collins further prayed the court to make her wife return all his properrty she took along while packing out as well as the goods in his shop worth N750, 000. The President of the court, Chief Joseph Ogunmola, however adjourned the case till May 19 for judgement.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/k2-tags/lifestyle/item/857-man-in-court-says-wife-must-refund-n1-4-million-he-spent-to-marry-her

oga u mean u paid her dat amount 2acept ur proposal or wat?
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by jikjimmy2: 12:45pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
Did u even bother to read the post at all? You must be related to Fani Kayode i know. Is Safinat an Igbo name?.

1 Like

Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by 0b1nna: 12:45pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:

Are you still single?
If you are, better pray 4 a hubby & a good one @ that. Irrespective of his tribe.

Sick & tired of all these "Igbo's this..." "Igbo's that..."
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by pumppin(m): 12:46pm On May 15, 2015
AndreRose:
What's with people and infidelity?
If you are not ready to stick to one, why get married? #thinking out loud.

What's this one saying? Like you didn't enjoy his dick? And stop been so tribalistic. Other tribes do that too. Attack what the man is seeking for in court and not his tribe.
no mind that stupid girl she speak according to how dumb her brain works,birds of same cathegories
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by precisionindepth: 12:47pm On May 15, 2015
okooloyun1:
The man don enter one chance, the day the woman refund the money I will trek from Calabar to Cameroon.
I sincerely pray she refunds so u can fulfill ur vow...lord, I pray Mk d woman refund am
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by opsynea2j(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2015
"Sefinat" obviously she's not igbo..so , 1.4m couldn't have been paid for her bride price .. Mr Collins shd come up wt another strategy :p
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by olaare: 12:48pm On May 15, 2015
Story for d godsssss
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by IVORY2009(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:

The dickrider grin
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by DoTheNeedful: 12:56pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
I fear for the meaning of your username o... Tuale embarassed
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by okooloyun1(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2015
precisionindepth:
I sincerely pray she refunds so u can fulfill ur vow...lord, I pray Mk d woman refund am
We will fulfill it together.
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by dickhardener: 1:03pm On May 15, 2015
fabela:
igbo kwenu!! lol
shebi since u marry am u neva chop am
you guys make this sex thing on a woman's part look like it's one hell of an afflicting agony. So bloody annoying
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=irunoobo post=33761814]THIS IS ONE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY AN IGBO MAN. THEY TOO LIKE MONEY. HE SHOULD REFUND ALL THE PUNNY HE HAS ENJOYED FROM THE WOMAN TOO. SILLY COW undecided[
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
words of a hot whor.e insert ur finger on ur smelly puci den tel me if it smells like sumtin a man is enjoying.fool, like say de tin is special if i hear say no be una enjoy am pass dats y one man can never be enuf 4 una.one a again you re a stup1d creature.next tym you tink like a pro b4 u vomit it out

1 Like

Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by precisionindepth: 1:05pm On May 15, 2015
okooloyun1:
We will fulfill it together.
no na, u made d promise and as a real man, u shd fulfill it but alone
Re: Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her by eastman11: 1:12pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:

Looking at your twisted mouth, the way you like 69, your username and your comments, it is evident that you are a wh-ore, a disgrace to womanhood and not marriageable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Secretly Building A House In Her Fathers Compou / What's The Best Gift You've Ever Received Either From Family Or Friends? / Why Do Some People Fear Registry Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.